Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Merlin_ownz;3539983]
    Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
    i had a friend who fail the nypd pysch and now hes a nyc corrections , and i had another friend who fail the pd pysch twice went into nyc correction and now hes fdny
    They actually have different criteria- but your prior DQ is undoubtedly causing friction with DOC. This is why, in my opinion a DQ should be appealed even if you are not planning to procure employment with the agency that disqualifed you. Good news is that NYCDOC is much more amenable when they review an outside psychologists report upon appeal.

Truthfully, your nuts for wanting too be a NYC DOC CO.
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• [QUOTE=Vista;3547139]
      Originally posted by Merlin_ownz View Post

They actually have different criteria- but your prior DQ is undoubtedly causing friction with DOC. This is why, in my opinion a DQ should be appealed even if you are not planning to procure employment with the agency that disqualifed you. Good news is that NYCDOC is much more amenable when they review an outside psychologists report upon appeal.

Truthfully, your nuts for wanting too be a NYC DOC CO.

i had a friend who fail the nypd pysch and now hes a nyc corrections , and i had another friend who fail the pd pysch twice went into nyc correction and now hes fdny

The above posting was posted by "merlin_ownz" on 10/26/14. Not me!!
      Rikers Island is a tough jail to work.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CountyCorrectionOfficer;3547238]
        Originally posted by Vista View Post

The above posting was posted by "merlin_ownz" on 10/26/14. Not me!!
        Rikers Island is a tough jail to work.
        Noticed that after i posted. This site isnt Iphone / safari friendly
        Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
        you make up your mind.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Vista;3548157]
          Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

Noticed that after i posted. This site isnt Iphone / safari friendly

I don't know anyone who works for NYCDOC. How are you coming along with Nassau County??

Comment

• I am in the doc academy and still on nypd review what can I do investigator doesn't pick up and I feel I can fight this
            NYCDOC AMKC

Comment

• Originally posted by longisland7 View Post
              I am in the doc academy and still on nypd review what can I do investigator doesn't pick up and I feel I can fight this
              i was suppose to be in this class with you hopefuly i make the next class

Comment

• Originally posted by longisland7 View Post
                I am in the doc academy and still on nypd review what can I do investigator doesn't pick up and I feel I can fight this
                Which Dept. of Corrections?? State or City?? What is the nature of your review?? Character issues or psych??

Comment

• Nypd Exam 2326
                  List#2944
                  I went for my oral psych and my psychologist requested my medical records regarding my ADHD history... My the dont exist anymore I stop taking the medication at age 9! .... I have done everything my psychologist asked me to do , faxing papers after papers , now I can't even call her I can only contact her threw emails, she discontinued me for be uncooperative.... When this is not true i don't know what to do I fax her a letter stating that the hospital no longer has records of my medical records.. And still no response ????? What do I do?
                  Last edited by John Mcglynn; 11-13-2014, 11:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by John Mcglynn View Post
                    Nypd Exam 2326
                    List#2944
                    I went for my oral psych and my psychologist requested my medical records regarding my ADHD history... My the dont exist anymore I stop taking the medication at age 9! .... I have done everything my psychologist asked me to do , faxing papers after papers , now I can't even call her I can only contact her threw emails, she discontinued me for be uncooperative.... When this is not true i don't know what to do I fax her a letter stating that the hospital no longer has records of my medical records.. And still no response ????? What do I do?

Write to the NYPD Deputy Chief of Personnel explaining your situation and the non-response from the psych unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Mcglynn View Post
                      Nypd Exam 2326
                      List#2944
                      Change your name and remove your list number. Remaining anonymous is very important on these forms.
                      "If it matters to you, then you’ll find a way. If it doesn’t you’ll find an excuse."

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

Write to the NYPD Deputy Chief of Personnel explaining your situation and the non-response from the psych unit.
                        What's his/her contact info?
                        "If it matters to you, then you’ll find a way. If it doesn’t you’ll find an excuse."

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel2302 View Post
                          What's his/her contact info?
                          First off, when you fax something save the reciepts. It also, should be mailed Certified Mail, return reciept requested. Always. Send a letter too NYPD at their main address- address it to Commisioner Arnold Wechsler; he is in charge of personell. Explain your situation. Also, email elouise archibald and explain the situation oo her. Ahe is the directoor of psych services. If you send me a pm im curious too know who the psychologist was. I believe discontinued meansnyou can reopen your case by appearing at apd.
                          Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• What a gem- anyone have her as their psychologist? http://nypost.com/2014/11/14/shrink-...ith-love-suit/
                            Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                              What a gem- anyone have her as their psychologist? http://nypost.com/2014/11/14/shrink-...ith-love-suit/

Unfortunately, NYPD relies too heavy on these psych evaluations that can not predict future behavior patterns. Her "new life'" will be spent in a state correction facility in Westchester County away from her paramour for many years.
                              Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 11-15-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                                First off, when you fax something save the reciepts. It also, should be mailed Certified Mail, return reciept requested. Always. Send a letter too NYPD at their main address- address it to Commisioner Arnold Wechsler; he is in charge of personell. Explain your situation. Also, email elouise archibald and explain the situation oo her. Ahe is the directoor of psych services. If you send me a pm im curious too know who the psychologist was. I believe discontinued meansnyou can reopen your case by appearing at apd.
                                Is Wechsler a Deputy Commissioner (civilian) or Deputy Chief (two star)???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9817 users online. 455 members and 9362 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X