Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in the doc academy and still on nypd review what can I do investigator doesn't pick up and I feel I can fight this
    NYCDOC AMKC

Comment

• Originally posted by longisland7 View Post
      I am in the doc academy and still on nypd review what can I do investigator doesn't pick up and I feel I can fight this
      i was suppose to be in this class with you hopefuly i make the next class

Comment

• Originally posted by longisland7 View Post
        I am in the doc academy and still on nypd review what can I do investigator doesn't pick up and I feel I can fight this
        Which Dept. of Corrections?? State or City?? What is the nature of your review?? Character issues or psych??

Comment

• Nypd Exam 2326
          List#2944
          I went for my oral psych and my psychologist requested my medical records regarding my ADHD history... My the dont exist anymore I stop taking the medication at age 9! .... I have done everything my psychologist asked me to do , faxing papers after papers , now I can't even call her I can only contact her threw emails, she discontinued me for be uncooperative.... When this is not true i don't know what to do I fax her a letter stating that the hospital no longer has records of my medical records.. And still no response ????? What do I do?
          Last edited by John Mcglynn; 11-13-2014, 11:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by John Mcglynn View Post
            Nypd Exam 2326
            List#2944
            I went for my oral psych and my psychologist requested my medical records regarding my ADHD history... My the dont exist anymore I stop taking the medication at age 9! .... I have done everything my psychologist asked me to do , faxing papers after papers , now I can't even call her I can only contact her threw emails, she discontinued me for be uncooperative.... When this is not true i don't know what to do I fax her a letter stating that the hospital no longer has records of my medical records.. And still no response ????? What do I do?

Write to the NYPD Deputy Chief of Personnel explaining your situation and the non-response from the psych unit.

Comment

• Deleted...
              Last edited by Officer_Daniel; 01-30-2020, 07:00 PM.
              "If it matters to you, then you’ll find a way. If it doesn’t you’ll find an excuse."

Comment

• Deleted...
                Last edited by Officer_Daniel; 01-30-2020, 07:00 PM.
                "If it matters to you, then you’ll find a way. If it doesn’t you’ll find an excuse."

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel2302 View Post
                  What's his/her contact info?
                  First off, when you fax something save the reciepts. It also, should be mailed Certified Mail, return reciept requested. Always. Send a letter too NYPD at their main address- address it to Commisioner Arnold Wechsler; he is in charge of personell. Explain your situation. Also, email elouise archibald and explain the situation oo her. Ahe is the directoor of psych services. If you send me a pm im curious too know who the psychologist was. I believe discontinued meansnyou can reopen your case by appearing at apd.
                  Problems with a psych exam?
                  Have an upcoming
                  PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                  you make up your mind.
                  WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                  http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• What a gem- anyone have her as their psychologist? http://nypost.com/2014/11/14/shrink-...ith-love-suit/
                    Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                    you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                      What a gem- anyone have her as their psychologist? http://nypost.com/2014/11/14/shrink-...ith-love-suit/

Unfortunately, NYPD relies too heavy on these psych evaluations that can not predict future behavior patterns. Her "new life'" will be spent in a state correction facility in Westchester County away from her paramour for many years.
                      Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 11-15-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

First off, when you fax something save the reciepts. It also, should be mailed Certified Mail, return reciept requested. Always. Send a letter too NYPD at their main address- address it to Commisioner Arnold Wechsler; he is in charge of personell. Explain your situation. Also, email elouise archibald and explain the situation oo her. Ahe is the directoor of psych services. If you send me a pm im curious too know who the psychologist was. I believe discontinued meansnyou can reopen your case by appearing at apd.
                        Is Wechsler a Deputy Commissioner (civilian) or Deputy Chief (two star)???

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

Unfortunately, NYPD relies too heavy on these psych evaluations that can not predict future behavior patterns. Her "new life'" will be spent in a state correction facility in Westchester County away from her paramour for many years.
                          that doesnt explain why NYPD allowed her to continue to evaluate potential candidates...... Even after this came too lite. I believe she has not been charged; but, had she been a uniformed MOS she would have been rubber roomed long ago.

Your other post- Wechsler is a deputy commisioner in charge of personell.
                          Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

that doesnt explain why NYPD allowed her to continue to evaluate potential candidates...... Even after this came too lite. I believe she has not been charged; but, had she been a uniformed MOS she would have been rubber roomed long ago.

Your other post- Wechsler is a deputy commisioner in charge of personell.

You're right.....it's doesn't. I think these "psychologists" are employed by a private company contracted by the city. In any event, the NYPD should have told the contractor that her services are no longer needed by the NYPD when her arrest came to light.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

You're right.....it's doesn't. I think these "psychologists" are employed by a private company contracted by the city. In any event, the NYPD should have told the contractor that her services are no longer needed by the NYPD when her arrest came to light.
                              Nope- she's a civlian employee, employed by thr NYPD. Since shes a civil service employee it would be difficult to terminate her absent a conviction- but, she most certainly should have been placed modified at the immideate outset. NYPD does however use outside contractors during DQ cases too provide independant evaluations (Dr Robert Arko and one other guy) but they always robostamp the cases and side with NYPD.
                              Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

Nope- she's a civlian employee, employed by thr NYPD. Since shes a civil service employee it would be difficult to terminate her absent a conviction- but, she most certainly should have been placed modified at the immideate outset. NYPD does however use outside contractors during DQ cases too provide independant evaluations (Dr Robert Arko and one other guy) but they always robostamp the cases and side with NYPD.
                                Vista, when a public employee commits a crime on or off-duty whether or not a criminal conviction results there is always the possibility of NYS civil service law Article 75 proceedings. That is the lodging of departmental disciplinary charges against the employee. The standards of proof are different for "conviction". In a criminal matter finding a defendent guilty as charged quotum of proof is "beyond a reasonable doubt". In a civil service disciplinary proceeding the quotum of proof is " preponderance of the evidence". The above female psychologist will no doubt: 1) be terminated from NYPD. 2) serve time in a state correctional facility. 3) Have her psychologist license to practice revoked by the NYS Dept. of Health.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6438 users online. 417 members and 6021 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X