Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mag.One View Post
    Probably not a good thing to tell you the truth.
    You know what, id say its a good thing. If they were finished with him, they never would have called him back in.

Only one i know that was ever called in by at. Was a friend with anforeign language that they were interested in

Updated: just pm'd em- i remember one time that they passed out notice of fq letters..... Hope thats not the case. Just clicked in my head though that they have done that in the passed
    Last edited by Vista; 08-05-2014, 09:22 PM.
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by lifeiswhatyoumakeit View Post
      Good or bad, I have already made peace with whatever their decision will be.
      try not to stress it....see what they say... if they wanted to DQ you then it would happen. Maybe they wanna touch on a certain topic...just be yourself, you will do great.

Comment

• Originally posted by lifeiswhatyoumakeit View Post
        Good or bad, I have already made peace with whatever their decision will be.
        Keep ya head up bro.... Prayin for ya
        Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
        you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdaux2589
          Damn not to scare you but I received a call from a LT last Thursday. To go meet up with him I was thinking it was for a 2nd interview and it was actually to give me a proposed dq letter. Now I am in the process of appeal. If you want pm me and we can talk more about it.
          If that's the case, they can mailed me their decision no need to tell me to my face.
          NYPD
          EXAM:2302 8/2011
          LIST#:9XX
          APD-5:5/2013
          Medical:1/2014
          Written Psych:1/2014
          Oral Psych: 1/2014
          Meet BI: 1/2014:
          JST: TBA
          Mini-Med:TBA

Comment

Last edited by Fredleggs; 12-21-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredleggs View Post
              Need some advice, having seen a pysch should I have the doctor I saw fax my record to the doctor to have it ready for my oral or just wait to see what the oral Investigator has to say
              You will need to have it faxed. The Psych department will not accept anything hand delivered from a candidate.
              Exam# 2311
              List: 5XX
              Medical: 2/14 (On Review)
              Medical Review: 2/14 (Done)
              Social Media Check: 2/14 (Done)
              Met With BI: 2/14 (Done)
              Psych Written: 3/14 (Done)
              Psych Oral: 3/14 (Done) (Passed!!!!)
              JST: 3/14 (Done) JST#2: 11/14 (Done)
              Mini Med: 6/14 (Done) MiniMed #2: 11/14 (Done)

Missed July 2014 class... Let's go January 2015

GOT THE CALL 1/3/2015 12:01PM

Comment

Need some advice, having seen a pysch should I have the doctor I saw fax my record to the doctor to have it ready for my oral or just wait to see what the oral Investigator has to say
                Wait and let them ask for it. Then follow their instructions.
                Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

Pm me
                  Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• I'm thinking of using Dr. Jose arcana, Ph.D.,Esq to appeal my DQ. Any suggestions are welcome
                    NYPD 8045 EXPIRED (UNDER THE RULE 1/3 WAS NOT SELECT IT)
                    NYPD 0311 WAITING TO STATRT MY PAPER WORK. I LOVE NYPD
                    NYPD 2050

TAXI AND LIMO 0152
                    SPECIAL OFFICER 0152. FORMER HHC OFFICER
                    NYCDOC 0300 DONE. GRADUATING 12-20-12

Comment

• Originally posted by erickvalenz123 View Post
                      I'm thinking of using Dr. Jose arcana, Ph.D.,Esq to appeal my DQ. Any suggestions are welcome
                      Out of curiosity do you not like working as a corrections officer?

Comment

I'm thinking of using Dr. Jose arcana, Ph.D.,Esq to appeal my DQ. Any suggestions are welcome
                        Erick, save your time and money. This Forum is 2.5 years old and no one was hired by the NYPD.

Spend the $25-$100 for the exam fees and take more Civil Service exams if you want to change your career.

Save the $3-$8000 in Lawyer fees for appealing.. You can get hired by other LE Depts with a NYPD DQ. I see it all over Officer.com

But what I don't see, are NYPD Psych DQ's getting the appeal overturned and hired.

Maybe a few years ago because the lists were thin with the low starting pay, but the lists have over 20,000 people waiting to get on (with clean backgrounds)...

Save your Money.

Comment

Hes a scammer in my opinion. Ive read alot of negative stuff about him.
                          Last edited by Vista; 08-29-2014, 09:39 AM.
                          Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

I found Arcaya to be difficult too communicate with, as he only likes to talk via email. He also didn't like to answer questions or even seem too ask any pertinent questions.

He's also a shady character. He does disability and accident cases- but his reports are typically " form letters" and are virtually identical.

If you PM or email me id be happy to explain my experiences with the various people i spoke too, and what lead me to use who i used.

Explore all your options. Call around and feel everyone out before you hand over any money.
                            Last edited by Vista; 08-27-2014, 10:31 AM.
                            Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Hey I took the oral in late June and haven't had anything returned to me and whenever I contact my investigator, which I do every 3 weeks or so, he just says the hiring process is a long process and for me to stay out of trouble.

Don't you get a letter in the mail a few weeks later about the psych and future JST dates? Or because I just missed July, they're taking care of others first?

Just a little confused and getting a little nervous here. Thanks for any reply.

Comment

• hey vista, i have to gain some information from you about proposed DQ. Im in the same situation as nypdaux2589. If you have any information about psychologist please do let me know because i have only few days left for the dead line.

Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3736 users online. 221 members and 3515 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X