Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USA2014 View Post
    Just wondering...If you get put on review...basically no shot of getting off it right
    Unless all you need is to submit some paperwork they need

Comment

• So my brother just got put on review because he took a remedial/resource class in HS. Psych wants the paperwork for it. He still has a shot for the July class i assume? all he needs to do it hand it in and he'd be alright?
      Last edited by MosNY; 02-25-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• He'll have to send in the paperwork and wait for a little while. they might call him in for a 2nd interview.
        Last edited by TPERALT10; 02-26-2014, 12:32 AM.
        NYPD
        EXAM 2302

list # 1XXX
        Medical: 1/27- Done
        Written Psych: 2/6- Done
        Oral psych: 2/6- Done
        BI: Scheduled 3/4
        2nd Oral psych: 5/1- Done (passed)
        JST: June 10
        Mini Med: June 12
        The call : July 06 at 8:55am

Comment

• Hey... I saw you had your DQ overturned... I was wondering if you ever got hired. I'm in the same situation. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by MosNY View Post
            So my brother just got put on review because he took a remedial/resource class in HS. Psych wants the paperwork for it. He still has a shot for the July class i assume? all he needs to do it hand it in and he'd be alright?
            should be good as long as he submits proper paperwork. Why did he even bring that up? Or how did they even know about it ? Nc if that is only issue I can't see it holding him up.
            July 14- made the list, did not reach list number.
            January 15- here I come !

Comment

• Originally posted by TPERALT10 View Post
              He'll have to send in the paperwork and wait for a little while. they might call him in for a 2nd interview.
              damn he got dq'd for that, so if u got expelled from one school is that automatic dq?

Comment

• Originally posted by eventually2014 View Post
                should be good as long as he submits proper paperwork. Why did he even bring that up? Or how did they even know about it ? Nc if that is only issue I can't see it holding him up.
                I was wondering the same thing. Bro says the psych asked him if he took any and so he said yeaha he did

Comment

• If you get put on psych review and eventually get DQ, is their any possible way to see why you were DQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by xewkija View Post
                    If you get put on psych review and eventually get DQ, is their any possible way to see why you were DQ?
                    I don't think so, why are you on review?

Comment

• Originally posted by eventually2014 View Post
                      I don't think so, why are you on review?
                      Lol obviously he dosen't know if he is asking if there is any way to find out if he gets dq'd

Comment

• Originally posted by xewkija View Post
                        If you get put on psych review and eventually get DQ, is their any possible way to see why you were DQ?
                        If you hire an attorney they can get access to your file.
                        “He who can have patience can have what he will.”
                        ― Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• So if you get placed on review...no chance of getting off unless the reason is you need to submit paperwork

Comment

• For the most part your correct, but everyone's case is different.
                            Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• When I was 19, after a summer job rehired me I left prematurely (two months into the season) because I felt lack of respect by the company after being accused of breaking a minor cash-handling policy which they proved I wasn't at fault. Other than this incident, I have had an excellent job history, clean driving record, no criminal history, and I will graduate from college with my bachelors in two months. Could leaving that job potentially dq me?
                              NYPD Exam 2344 -- 06/2012 || List# 1XXX -- 01/2013
                              APD 5: - 5/2014 | Medical: 10/14 - Passed | Written Psych: 10/14 - Completed
                              Oral Psych: 11/14 - Passed | BI Meeting: 01/15 - Completed
                              JST: 04/15 - Completed | Mini Med: 04/15 - Completed || GOT THE EMAIL! 07/02/15

Comment

• Hey guys its been awhile since I last posted. I was placed on psych review 12 months ago and I got a psych dq letter 3 months ago, Best thing that ever happened to me. I recently got accepted into the New Jersey State Police academy as a recruit. DO NOT GIVE UP, KEEP POSITIVE AND you can accomplish anything. I wish everyone the best on there future endeavors.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7121 users online. 296 members and 6825 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X