Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before i start off, i know im toast. Getting to the point, i have 3 total tickets (PED, 40 on 25, 51 on 40) served a 60 day suspension a year ago bc of getting a ticket on my probation period of license. Now my most recent ticket "51 on 40" i got on my second probation period just days before my probation wouldve been finished and theyre going to revoke my license for 6 months from what i was told but the DMV says "Its up to Albany". I have taken exam 8339 and am list#56**. Other than my driving record im clean. Would i have a shot to even be looked at or will my Driving record bar me? I am thinking about enlisting into the Army Reserves while i serve this 6 month revocation. Thanks

Comment

• Vista
      Vista commented
      Editing a comment
      Your driving records going to screw you.

• Vista
      Vista commented
      Editing a comment
      Also..... how your getting 10 over tickets- what are you saying to **** the cop off? Most dont even stop you for 10 over never mind issue a summons

• Mike248
      Mike248 commented
      Editing a comment
      Vista not at all....i have total respect for officers, i complied with him, told him im also in the process, he said i did 51 on 40 he didnt show me any radar gun nor was it in his hand. Didnt give me a chance to speak until he already issued me the ticket. He said "unfortunately once i write the ticket theres nothing i can do, have a nice day"....we went to court/also brang a lawyer and was found guilty. Im able to drive with a restricted license though. FDNY EMS is allowing me to drive with a restricted.

• Mike248
      Mike248 commented
      Editing a comment
      Vista this was also up the block from my house and from a hospital, everyone says i never do 30 on that block let alone 51. I hear from my lawyer that he is also known for giving auxiliary cops tickets too. It is what it is and i cant do nothing but see how the process goes.
      Last edited by Mike248; 09-08-2019, 08:25 AM.

• Originally posted by Mike248 View Post
    Before i start off, i know im toast. Getting to the point, i have 3 total tickets (PED, 40 on 25, 51 on 40) served a 60 day suspension a year ago bc of getting a ticket on my probation period of license. Now my most recent ticket "51 on 40" i got on my second probation period just days before my probation wouldve been finished and theyre going to revoke my license for 6 months from what i was told but the DMV says "Its up to Albany". I have taken exam 8339 and am list#56**. Other than my driving record im clean. Would i have a shot to even be looked at or will my Driving record bar me? I am thinking about enlisting into the Army Reserves while i serve this 6 month revocation. Thanks
    You obviously have an issue following rules. You lack maturity. What do YOU think..?

Hint: Psych hold and DQ is in your future.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Hey everyone how long does Civil service have to answer by and if they decide to reverse the decision is there a hearing first

Comment

• Vista
        Vista commented
        Editing a comment
        Several months. No they do not have to schedule a hearing. They can decide either way, with, or without one.

• Broski_88
        Broski_88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Deleted deleted
        Last edited by Broski_88; 09-09-2019, 03:17 PM.

• rb1152013
        rb1152013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Broski_88 lol how many times do you wanna copy and paste the same thing? Maybe you should stop copy and pasting It and type It out from scratch each time to work on your grammar.
        Last edited by rb1152013; 09-09-2019, 01:26 PM.

• Broski_88
        Broski_88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Deleted deleted
        Last edited by Broski_88; 09-09-2019, 03:17 PM.

• Originally posted by Mike248 View Post
      Before i start off, i know im toast. Getting to the point, i have 3 total tickets (PED, 40 on 25, 51 on 40) served a 60 day suspension a year ago bc of getting a ticket on my probation period of license. Now my most recent ticket "51 on 40" i got on my second probation period just days before my probation wouldve been finished and theyre going to revoke my license for 6 months from what i was told but the DMV says "Its up to Albany". I have taken exam 8339 and am list#56**. Other than my driving record im clean. Would i have a shot to even be looked at or will my Driving record bar me? I am thinking about enlisting into the Army Reserves while i serve this 6 month revocation. Thanks
      Two speeders. A suspension speeding, and a second speeder while on probation which is most likely going to result in another suspension- enlist into the reserves, stay clean- probably going to have to have a few years good behavior.

Problems with a psych exam?
      Have an upcoming
      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.
      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Has anyone ever won a case with the civil service also has anyone ever called to see there status

Comment

• Bravo16
          Bravo16 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very rare to won a case.

• nybluuline
          nybluuline commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought it was more likely to win a case with csc?

• Vista
          Vista commented
          Editing a comment
          They wont tell you anything.

Keep waiting.

• dalmus
          dalmus commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to call on Tuesday for a status update( because NYPD’s deadline to respond was last Saturday and I didn’t receive any update then) and the person who picked up the phone said that “all I know is that the case is still opened” - he didn’t elaborate at all...

• Originally posted by Vista View Post

Two speeders. A suspension speeding, and a second speeder while on probation which is most likely going to result in another suspension- enlist into the reserves, stay clean- probably going to have to have a few years good behavior.
        You can’t enlist while on probation.

Comment

• How long after do most people get a response from PD after the lawyer sends them everything?

Comment

• Hey, guys so I got called in to do my medical for the NYPD. I am worried though because I got a psych DQ for the NYPD cadets( I think it was because I lied about my job attendance) even though I passed everything else, I am worried that if I got through this process for P.O now they will base me off of the cadet exam and just DQ me again because they have the other DQ already on file. I was looking into other police agencies like the Pennsylvania State Troopers where they would have no record of my prior DQ for cadets and to be honest I would love too work for the NYPD I am just worried that if I get this DQ then I have no shot for any police agencies and would have too go through this gruesome process of appealing. Any suggestions on what I should do? (My record is clean, had a few driving infractions, never been in trouble seriously with the law). Any Replies Greatly Appreciated

Comment

• rb1152013
              rb1152013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Best advice I can give is be honest about everything from this point forward and hope they’re in a forgiving nature when you show up to your psych.

• Vista
              Vista commented
              Editing a comment
              It will be an auto-dq for three years. It will definitely be looked at regardless.

• Originally posted by Nikita1 View Post
            Hey, guys so I got called in to do my medical for the NYPD. I am worried though because I got a psych DQ for the NYPD cadets( I think it was because I lied about my job attendance) even though I passed everything else, I am worried that if I got through this process for P.O now they will base me off of the cadet exam and just DQ me again because they have the other DQ already on file. I was looking into other police agencies like the Pennsylvania State Troopers where they would have no record of my prior DQ for cadets and to be honest I would love too work for the NYPD I am just worried that if I get this DQ then I have no shot for any police agencies and would have too go through this gruesome process of appealing. Any suggestions on what I should do? (My record is clean, had a few driving infractions, never been in trouble seriously with the law). Any Replies Greatly Appreciated
            You LIED about fraud and think it’s not a big deal..? Not only will this follow you to NYPD, it will follow you FOREVER.

Comment

• How did I lie about fraud ? And who said it was not a big deal ?

Comment

• Hello guys - Does anyone here have experience with NYPD CSC Appeals?

I was wondering how long after NYPDs deadline to submit documents do we hear back from either party - NYPD or CSC.

For me, NYPD deadline was 2 Saturdays ago but I haven’t heard anything yet whether or not NYPD submitted the documents...

Comment

• Vista
                  Vista commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Who is your attorney?

• Originally posted by Nikita1 View Post
                Hey, guys so I got called in to do my medical for the NYPD. I am worried though because I got a psych DQ for the NYPD cadets( I think it was because I lied about my job attendance) even though I passed everything else, I am worried that if I got through this process for P.O now they will base me off of the cadet exam and just DQ me again because they have the other DQ already on file. I was looking into other police agencies like the Pennsylvania State Troopers where they would have no record of my prior DQ for cadets and to be honest I would love too work for the NYPD I am just worried that if I get this DQ then I have no shot for any police agencies and would have too go through this gruesome process of appealing. Any suggestions on what I should do? (My record is clean, had a few driving infractions, never been in trouble seriously with the law). Any Replies Greatly Appreciated
                why you always lying?

Comment

• Good morning guys,
                  I had my psych interview last week and they requested my records from my primary doctor. I have only been going to him for a year because I just moved here a year ago. I have like 3-4 visits with him. Nothing but routine stuff and I was sick one time. How long do you think it would be till they make a decision. I’m on “Review”.

Comment

• nickyrisky
                    nickyrisky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It took me a few months. Everyones different so you have to wait and see

• MikeJJ84
                    MikeJJ84 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thank you. I’m just nervous. I’m 35 now. So this is my last chance.

• Vista
                    Vista commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Could be weeks to months. Depends on why your on review.

• MikeJJ84
                    MikeJJ84 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just got an email to do my mini med. Does that mean my Background investigation was complete and cleared?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8798 users online. 443 members and 8355 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X