Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYPD2790 View Post
    dont mention it unless is on paper work ill say. if its old BS and you have no paper trial of it. dont bother mentioning it. they know as much as you do.
    Horrible advice. Attendance records are maintained by the State. Also, this forum IS a paper trail whether you believe it or not and our friend here has just admitted to seeing a counselor in high school and being excessivley truant. His post has been saved in quotes above for posterity and no, I will not delete that post or this post in which you encourage a candidate for Police Officer to willfully omit information on his background.

Comment

• Originally posted by arsenalpd View Post
      actually went today to see and the social worker docent even work there anymore but i still asked the school if there is any paperwork or if im in the system and they checked and nothing came up =)
      School records including counseling data and attendance are eventually transferred to the State. You're an idiot if you think there is no record.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc7011 View Post
        School records including counseling data and attendance are eventually transferred to the State. You're an idiot if you think there is no record.
        well if it does comes up ill explain it was cutting class and not "physiological" i saw her twice she just wanted to see if i was going to class i know 3 guys 1 in the academy and 2 on duty that had therapy when they were younger but the explained them self's and are on the job today....thanks for taking the time to reply!
        Exam # 3315
        List # 7**
        APD-5: ??
        Medical: ??
        Social Media Check: ??
        Written Psych: ??
        Oral Psych: ??
        BI: ??
        Initial Interview w/ Investigator:??
        JST:??
        Mini med:??

Comment

• Yes. Honesty is the best policy. I myself am currently on the job and I also saw a counselor briefly as a kid. Everything can be explained. Get caught lying and you're dead in the water.

Comment

• so im exm 13o2. had my psych 2 weeks ago...Found out today im on review. first thing my investigator and everyone else asked me was did the psych ask for any paperwork..which they didnt. so am i really just stuck waiting here for months to find out a decision? im so stressed at this point i dont even care if i make it anymore. I just want a pass or fail so i can move on with my life ethier way. And not have to wait till august for an answer -_-
            Exam: 1302
            List: 10xx
            Medical: Completed
            Psych Written: Completed
            Psych Oral: Completed (Review?)
            BI: Completed
            Social media: Completed
            Jst:
            MiniMed:

July2013 Hopeful (^_^)

Comment

• They should have handed you documents saying what they want from you if the wanted paperwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by LINY View Post
                They should have handed you documents saying what they want from you if the wanted paperwork.
                all i got was a hand shake, good luck and take care
                Jst:
                MiniMed:

July2013 Hopeful (^_^)

Comment

• Originally posted by laronb17 View Post
                  all i got was a hand shake, good luck and take care
                  Sorry to hear about the news man. Did they focus on anything in particular or are you at a total loss of what may be wrong? Keep your head up man, it's not necessarily the end of the road. Good luck to you bro!
                  Last edited by tallkid; 03-05-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tallkid View Post
                    Sorry to hear about the news man. Did they focus on anything in particular or are you at a total loss of what may be wrong? Keep your head up man, it's not necessarily the end of the road. Good luck to you bro!
                    im honestly at a total loss. i told them about when i was arrested for fighting about 5 yrs ago. charges was dropped. i gave them the dispotition. I saw a child counselor back in 99..and i got the prrooof for that
                    Jst:
                    MiniMed:

July2013 Hopeful (^_^)

Comment

• Maybe they are reviewing the disposition and will then come to a determination. My friend had an arrest and was put on review and he is now in the academy. The arrest was very recent too. Just try and remain positive for now man. We're all rooting for ya!

Comment

Maybe they are reviewing the disposition and will then come to a determination. My friend had an arrest and was put on review and he is now in the academy. The arrest was very recent too. Just try and remain positive for now man. We're all rooting for ya!
                        really??? ahh thanks bro! u just bumped my spirits. Because i honestly never heard of anybody on review who goes on into the academy..so im hoping....im in aux..im in my final year of college and i work full time...i hope they favor me
                        Jst:
                        MiniMed:

July2013 Hopeful (^_^)

Comment

really??? ahh thanks bro! u just bumped my spirits. Because i honestly never heard of anybody on review who goes on into the academy..so im hoping....im in aux..im in my final year of college and i work full time...i hope they favor me
                          Yes. I'll send you the story about what my buddy went through by PM.

Comment

Yes. I'll send you the story about what my buddy went through by PM.
                            ten four
                            Jst:
                            MiniMed:

July2013 Hopeful (^_^)

Comment

ten four
                              Brother and Fellow Aux , the truth is if you are on review there a 99% you will get dq ok , it happen to me and the bad thing about it is you take any other exams that NYPD Psychological services handles you will get dq no meter what. Any other exam with NYPD no meter the job description or title. They process DEP Police and i got dq because NYPD Psych services does the psych for DEP Police.
                              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by arsenalpd View Post
                                Hey guys i wanted to know you're opinion on something, back in 10th grade (im 21 now) i was cutting a lot of class because i had a new gf and instead of going to class i would just hangout with her but it got to a point that i had to see my social worker for like 2 weeks so she could put me back on track you think this is a reason for they to fail my physiological review?
                                Social worker is not a counselor ... If they don't ask don't answer. They ask for suspension but they don't ask for skipping class... Physc doesn't see your school records your bi does. Physc goes based on the written physc
                                "REMEMBER, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN" !

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5189 users online. 245 members and 4944 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X