Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mayhem.........define helpful information. Is it only that which you want to hear? If so, don’t bother posting here.

    Comment


    • mayhemcyclesinc
      mayhemcyclesinc commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, helpful information regarding the hiring process, what to expect, how to go about certain issues and what to look out for. Not calling people out because of grammar issues and being sarcastic, belittling people and making them feel worse than they already feel because of a DQ or NOPD.

      I know this is a career for people with thick skin, but these guys aren’t even hired yet, hence why they’re asking for help and useful information. No need to bash them or treat them like crap. I’m sure an adult like yourself can understand that. There are always one or two members who have to be the “outspoken” one(s) to make themselves feel good. If he or she is such a know it all, why not try to help those in need instead of poking fun at them? Guess I’m making too much sense.

  • Ok due to my last couple of posts I want to apologize and admit I was wrong. If you were dqed you can fight it or simply reapply and try gaining more credentials to look more favorable for the agency. To all you haters on the forum just know I am officially in law enforcement now. Hate it or love it .

    Comment


    • J2H
      J2H commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you attended or graduated from a Law Enforcement Academy?

  • No. No you’re not. You haven’t even attended an academy.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

    Comment


    • mayhemcyclesinc
      mayhemcyclesinc commented
      Editing a comment
      How’s security training now? Four week online course?

      Just stop being a dick, that’s all. I’m sure this is all a power trip for you, who knows, maybe you’re lacking something and by talking down to people, you’re filling a void. Whatever the case may be, try to help others and lay off the criticism. Unless commenting on forums all day is all you have in life. There’s a beautiful world out there, maybe you should go out and see it.

  • Originally posted by CollegeEducated View Post
    Ok due to my last couple of posts I want to apologize and admit I was wrong. If you were dqed you can fight it or simply reapply and try gaining more credentials to look more favorable for the agency. To all you haters on the forum just know I am officially in law enforcement now. Hate it or love it .
    You must be Chief already due to your student loans.

    Comment


    • "...and you are? Highly doubtful that you’re on the job, with all that time you spend on these forums commenting on pretty much everything. All you do is sit there and complain about people’s grammar, make fun of them and say stupid things. Typical behavior of a young millennial who has nothing else better to do because he/she/it didn’t pass a background check, and works 22 hours a week as a security guard. Lose the power trip, humble yourself, and unless you have useful and helpful information, pipe down and let people carry on with their info and questions."


      A Millennial is a kid who wants their hand held throughout the whole way of life. Based off of your previous posts as well as messages with BOO3, you are the definition.
      Last edited by TheGreatBambino; 06-04-2018, 07:06 PM.

      Comment


      • mayhemcyclesinc
        mayhemcyclesinc commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh great, another productive member of the forums looking to help people who are asking valid questions regarding hiring and what to do in a situation that maybe some other members have experienced. You’re a real winner.

      • TheGreatBambino
        TheGreatBambino commented
        Editing a comment
        You still waiting for that letter in the mail I hear?

    • You hear or you read? Am I supposed to be scared or threatened by you?
      NYPD 2311, #4XX

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mayhemcyclesinc View Post
        You hear or you read? Am I supposed to be scared or threatened by you?
        I see you can't read. I wrote hear. The machine is working properly I see. I am confused on why you should feel threatened?

        Comment


        • mayhemcyclesinc
          mayhemcyclesinc commented
          Editing a comment
          Right, I can’t read. Good one. Obviously and clearly meant that you hear (what you said), or you read (because you brought up reading my messages with other members). Guess that’s above your comprehension. Shame I had to sit here and explain that to you.

        • TheGreatBambino
          TheGreatBambino commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for agreeing with me. That must of been hard for you. Good luck appealing your process.

      • mayhemcyclesinc
        #3652.1
        mayhemcyclesinc commented
        Today, 11:11 PM
        Right, I can’t read. Good one. Obviously and clearly meant that you hear (what you said), or you read (because you brought up reading my messages with other members). Guess that’s above your comprehension. Shame I had to sit here and explain that to you.


        Saved for reference.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheGreatBambino View Post
          mayhemcyclesinc
          #3652.1
          mayhemcyclesinc commented
          Today, 11:11 PM
          Right, I can’t read. Good one. Obviously and clearly meant that you hear (what you said), or you read (because you brought up reading my messages with other members). Guess that’s above your comprehension. Shame I had to sit here and explain that to you.


          Saved for reference.
          Good, please feel free to let me know if you need anymore information.
          NYPD 2311, #4XX

          Comment


          • Mayhem.....The problem is not experienced posters, whether you like their posts or not. Most of them are on point. The problem has been, and is now, wannabes giving "advice/information" that is inaccurate and leads other hopefuls in an incorrect direction. Your rantings about experienced officers does not add to the conversation.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
              Mayhem.....The problem is not experienced posters, whether you like their posts or not. Most of them are on point. The problem has been, and is now, wannabes giving "advice/information" that is inaccurate and leads other hopefuls in an incorrect direction. Your rantings about experienced officers does not add to the conversation.
              Maybe you should go back and read what I said. My ranting isn’t about useful advice, it’s about people who make useless comments in an attempt to poke fun or make people feel like crap. Not really rocket science but I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate someone talking down on you if you were asking for help. Common courtesy. Especially when “experienced officers” should be helping potential candidates, not discouraging them and making them feel like crap. I said my peace. Just realized there’s a block feature so I might as well utilize it so I don’t have to see anymore useless comments when reading these forums for good, useful info.
              Last edited by mayhemcyclesinc; 06-04-2018, 11:14 PM.
              NYPD 2311, #4XX

              Comment



            • " Not really rocket science but I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate someone talking down on you if you were asking for help."

              You won't last one day. You have to learn yourself, and that is the problem. Stop blaming people for calling out why you got DQ'd, and start taking responsibility for your own actions. What you say to the psych and what you have done in your life that has been red flagged are both ON YOU. This forum isn't here to help you or any "potential candidate" cheat your way through the process so in the end you can have an event that makes us or the job look bad. You have anger issues -- right off the bat which is an automatic DQ since you can't even handle criticism.

              I have previously been criticized before I got into law enforcement by both Dinosaur32 and CCSD --- and they were right. They're now people who I respect on these forums who give valid advice without the b/s aside.

              They tell the truth.

              If you need help with the DQ process contact the only person here who has the most knowledge on the subject -- Vista

              If not, take your criticism and move forward. Stop being offended by it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheGreatBambino View Post
                " Not really rocket science but I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate someone talking down on you if you were asking for help."

                You won't last one day. You have to learn yourself, and that is the problem. Stop blaming people for calling out why you got DQ'd, and start taking responsibility for your own actions. What you say to the psych and what you have done in your life that has been red flagged are both ON YOU. This forum isn't here to help you or any "potential candidate" cheat your way through the process so in the end you can have an event that makes us or the job look bad. You have anger issues -- right off the bat which is an automatic DQ since you can't even handle criticism.

                I have previously been criticized before I got into law enforcement by both Dinosaur32 and CCSD --- and they were right. They're now people who I respect on these forums who give valid advice without the b/s aside.

                They tell the truth.

                If you need help with the DQ process contact the only person here who has the most knowledge on the subject -- Vista

                If not, take your criticism and move forward. Stop being offended by it.
                magic 8 ball. I'm telling you....it would get rid of all these issues. Probably more accurate than some goofy psych. Applicant has to shake it though so they can't blame anybody.
                Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 06-05-2018, 12:59 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheGreatBambino View Post
                  " Not really rocket science but I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate someone talking down on you if you were asking for help."

                  You won't last one day. You have to learn yourself, and that is the problem. Stop blaming people for calling out why you got DQ'd, and start taking responsibility for your own actions. What you say to the psych and what you have done in your life that has been red flagged are both ON YOU. This forum isn't here to help you or any "potential candidate" cheat your way through the process so in the end you can have an event that makes us or the job look bad. You have anger issues -- right off the bat which is an automatic DQ since you can't even handle criticism.

                  I have previously been criticized before I got into law enforcement by both Dinosaur32 and CCSD --- and they were right. They're now people who I respect on these forums who give valid advice without the b/s aside.

                  They tell the truth.

                  If you need help with the DQ process contact the only person here who has the most knowledge on the subject -- Vista

                  If not, take your criticism and move forward. Stop being offended by it.
                  This is an online forum, not a psych interview. I’m not blaming anyone for anything so again, I’d advise you to comprehend and read what I’ve posted. I never played the victim card and I never asked for an easy out. I called out someone who was being a jerkoff to other forum members for no reason other than to feel bigger than he is. If CCCSD wants to be like that, he’s more than welcome to become an academy instructor. But I guess ignorance is bliss and you’ll never see it from any other point of view except your own. Not saying they weren’t telling the truth so again, don’t misunderstand my words. But being a dick and being respectful are two very different things; and usually being respectful gets you further than being a complete hairbag.

                  In the end, it’s you guys who can’t seem to take the criticism.

                  I’m done explaining myself. There’s nothing more petty than someone online ragging on someone who makes a grammatical error or kicks someone who’s down for asking a question on how to go about a certain situation (and that’s not asking for a handout or as you said, cheat the system). I saw how he was talking to other members and I felt he was being out of line. Plain and simple. Take the criticism and move on. If you don’t like it, that’s on you. Good luck.
                  NYPD 2311, #4XX

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mayhemcyclesinc View Post

                    This is an online forum, not a psych interview. I’m not blaming anyone for anything so again, I’d advise you to comprehend and read what I’ve posted. I never played the victim card and I never asked for an easy out. I called out someone who was being a jerkoff to other forum members for no reason other than to feel bigger than he is. If CCCSD wants to be like that, he’s more than welcome to become an academy instructor. But I guess ignorance is bliss and you’ll never see it from any other point of view except your own. Not saying they weren’t telling the truth so again, don’t misunderstand my words. But being a dick and being respectful are two very different things; and usually being respectful gets you further than being a complete hairbag.

                    In the end, it’s you guys who can’t seem to take the criticism.

                    I’m done explaining myself. There’s nothing more petty than someone online ragging on someone who makes a grammatical error or kicks someone who’s down for asking a question on how to go about a certain situation (and that’s not asking for a handout or as you said, cheat the system). I saw how he was talking to other members and I felt he was being out of line. Plain and simple. Take the criticism and move on. If you don’t like it, that’s on you. Good luck.

                    Saved for reference

                    Comment

                    MR300x250 Tablet

                    Collapse

                    What's Going On

                    Collapse

                    There are currently 5423 users online. 275 members and 5148 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                    Welcome Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X