Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.thegunlawyer.net/civilservicecases.html

Comment

• I took v1sta advise and hired a civil attorney, although I haven't been DQ'd yet. My reason was to push a decision before the list expires. My second reason is I want to clear my name and not have the DQ Follow me for the rest of my life. I feel like once NYPd decides they don't want you but can't legally DQ you. The end result is the bs run around. It's disgracefull how they just don't outright tell you" sorry feller your just not the right fit for this department", but maybe for another department you have a chance. I mean cut us loose ASAP so we can move on and focus on another department where we may have a chance. Another reason that prompted me to hire the attorney was the out right manipulation by the investigator that want me to withdraw? Made me wonder why is he pushing for the withdrawal? Well at this point I'm done with This process and have moved on and I thank god it's what I want to do for the rest of my life just not with this dept.
      “Losers quit when they feel pain. Marines quit when the mission is accomplished.”

Comment

• if you're DQ go take a new exam and try again and take few other exams while you're at it just in case you need something to work with while on review etc....
        p.s. no offense to anyone but if you get DQ'ed its because we do not want "cannibal cop or fantasy cop" as our partners.... lol
        "REMEMBER, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN" !

Comment

• Lol I know who cannibal cop is, but who's fantasy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ten-4 View Post
            if you're DQ go take a new exam and try again and take few other exams while you're at it just in case you need something to work with while on review etc....
            p.s. no offense to anyone but if you get DQ'ed its because we do not want "cannibal cop or fantasy cop" as our partners.... lol
            A drug dealer, murderer and even wife beaters can pass the exam as long as you look good on paper and say the right things. There's a lot of bad apples in the NYPD and I understand they have a tuff job but some guys are just straight up a-holes. They all passed the bogus psych evaluation.
            sigpicRookie Correction Officer

Comment

• Originally posted by Solid Snake12 View Post
              Man that sucks big time!! Im good ready to hopefully put this process all behind me this july I got my corrections oral in 10 days hopefully I pass and get in the april class.what are you plans now bro
              Honestly i don't know.. i didnt take the corrections exam and think i should of now.. i took the nassau at the end of last year. and im still looking to see whats up out there.. PM me if you want bro.
              NYPD AUX
              PAPD Exam 2013 Qualified, 115th Academy Hopefull..

Comment

• Hey guys i wanted to know you're opinion on something, back in 10th grade (im 21 now) i was cutting a lot of class because i had a new gf and instead of going to class i would just hangout with her but it got to a point that i had to see my social worker for like 2 weeks so she could put me back on track you think this is a reason for they to fail my physiological review?
                Exam # 3315
                List # 7**
                APD-5: ??
                Medical: ??
                Social Media Check: ??
                Written Psych: ??
                Oral Psych: ??
                BI: ??
                Initial Interview w/ Investigator:??
                JST:??
                Mini med:??

Comment

• In a word, yes.
                  Exam 1302 List: XXXX

Comment

• In a word, no. Arsenal, as this is not a question on the written psych, there is little chance this will come up on the oral portion of your psych exam, unless you make it part of it. However, if the investigation unit is thorough this will become a part of your investigation as a whole.
                    Exam 1302 List: XXXX

Comment

• Originally posted by arsenalpd View Post
                      Hey guys i wanted to know you're opinion on something, back in 10th grade (im 21 now) i was cutting a lot of class because i had a new gf and instead of going to class i would just hangout with her but it got to a point that i had to see my social worker for like 2 weeks so she could put me back on track you think this is a reason for they to fail my physiological review?
                      Actually yes. They ask in the psych if you ever saw a counselor including in HS. Also the BI sends out references to your HS to see if you were ever in trouble. So yeaaaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc7011 View Post
                        Actually yes. They ask in the psych if you ever saw a counselor including in HS. Also the BI sends out references to your HS to see if you were ever in trouble. So yeaaaa.
                        Very true, be a step ahead and mail or fax the paperwork before the interview.
                        sigpicRookie Correction Officer

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc7011 View Post
                          damn thanks for the heads up
                          Exam # 3315
                          List # 7**

Comment

Hey guys i wanted to know you're opinion on something, back in 10th grade (im 21 now) i was cutting a lot of class because i had a new gf and instead of going to class i would just hangout with her but it got to a point that i had to see my social worker for like 2 weeks so she could put me back on track you think this is a reason for they to fail my physiological review?
                            dont mention it unless is on paper work ill say. if its old BS and you have no paper trial of it. dont bother mentioning it. they know as much as you do.
                            NYPD AUX

Comment

dont mention it unless is on paper work ill say. if its old BS and you have no paper trial of it. dont bother mentioning it. they know as much as you do.
                              NYPD AUX

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPD2790 View Post
                                actually went today to see and the social worker docent even work there anymore but i still asked the school if there is any paperwork or if im in the system and they checked and nothing came up =)
                                Exam # 3315
                                List # 7**

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8810 users online. 390 members and 8420 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X