Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I haven't posted in quite a while but I was appealing a Character DQ. I used Rob Kronenberg for the appeal. It went to the CSC. I just got news that NYPD reversed their own decision. I didn't have to bother with a CSC panel

    Comment


    • I just called psych and they said "I'm still on review" and "psych is going to send me something in the mail" What does this mean? DQ letter? How long will it take to come? Can it be something other than a DQ letter? If worst comes to worst, what must I do? Can I appeal it alone?


      Comment



      • I never withdraw back then I took multiple nypd exam so that in case anything happened I would allow 2 yrs gap and start the process offer I received NOPD on my last two process but did not have the fund to retain a lawyer or anything ....when the third time came around I was interview which lasted a lifetime to me in the room I was put on review for 6 months until my investigator contacted me and that how I found out I passed ...



        Originally posted by BrooklynBorn View Post

        Did you withdraw? if not how could you go back after failing the psych twice?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by hwguy1314 View Post
          I just called psych and they said "I'm still on review" and "psych is going to send me something in the mail" What does this mean? DQ letter? How long will it take to come? Can it be something other than a DQ letter? If worst comes to worst, what must I do? Can I appeal it alone?

          if psych is telling you to wait for a letter in the mail then yeah its dead on point that youll be receiving a letter in the mail which is a notice of proposed dq and yeah youll have to use a lawyer for appeal the decesion bro, i guess everyone uses kronenberg so call the guy for consultation but lemme ask you this how long was you on review for months wise>?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by staten718 View Post
            I never withdraw back then I took multiple nypd exam so that in case anything happened I would allow 2 yrs gap and start the process offer I received NOPD on my last two process but did not have the fund to retain a lawyer or anything ....when the third time came around I was interview which lasted a lifetime to me in the room I was put on review for 6 months until my investigator contacted me and that how I found out I passed ...




            so if you didn't withdraw you got DQed every time? as far as i understand it, if you don't withdraw and you don't pass then you are DQ? and then were still able to come back. I know it sounds like Im asking the same question over and over and I guess I am, but its confusing. Some are saying once you are DQed its permanent and others are saying you just take another test?
            Last edited by BrooklynBorn; 07-11-2017, 12:56 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post

              if psych is telling you to wait for a letter in the mail then yeah its dead on point that youll be receiving a letter in the mail which is a notice of proposed dq and yeah youll have to use a lawyer for appeal the decesion bro, i guess everyone uses kronenberg so call the guy for consultation but lemme ask you this how long was you on review for months wise>?
              Damn that sucks... Is there anyway I can withdraw now so that it dosnt show I was DQ?

              I was on review for 1​​​​​​year.

              Comment


              • Anyone use sheerin and Daley and was satisfied with results?

                Comment


                • adrian2118
                  adrian2118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I used them for NCPD and it worked out in my favor

              • ^ kevin sheerin is very honest and helpful

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nick0525 View Post
                  ^ kevin sheerin is very honest and helpful
                  Thanks for the input

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by hwguy1314 View Post

                    Damn that sucks... Is there anyway I can withdraw now so that it dosnt show I was DQ?

                    I was on review for 1​​​​​​year.
                    bro its already too late, a decision was made unfortunately in your case which psych themselves told you that youll be expecting a letter in the mail, at this point dude no ppoint to withdraw either fight the dq or let the dq stick in your case, why were you on review in the first place? what happened?
                    but just wait for the letter and see what they dq you on

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BrooklynBorn View Post

                      so if you didn't withdraw you got DQed every time? as far as i understand it, if you don't withdraw and you don't pass then you are DQ? and then were still able to come back. I know it sounds like Im asking the same question over and over and I guess I am, but its confusing. Some are saying once you are DQed its permanent and others are saying you just take another test?
                      Once you get DQ'ed its permanent specially if nypd psych services finds out why you got dq for another agency they will put you on review till they get those records from the other psych department in the leo agency that you applied for but now as to your question goes even if you withdraw once they say you will get a letter in the mail its a dq regardless if you withdraw or not, im trying to understand what staten island wrote but his writting is a bit confusing as **** to understand but anyways once your dq you are dq, no point in taking another exam cause theyll reference your old file anyways.

                      Comment


                      • I would want Jay Sekulow as my lawyer.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post


                          CHECK YOUR INBOX I MESSAGE YOU



                          Once you get DQ'ed its permanent specially if nypd psych services finds out why you got dq for another agency they will put you on review till they get those records from the other psych department in the leo agency that you applied for but now as to your question goes even if you withdraw once they say you will get a letter in the mail its a dq regardless if you withdraw or not, im trying to understand what staten island wrote but his writting is a bit confusing as **** to understand but anyways once your dq you are dq, no point in taking another exam cause theyll reference your old file anyways.



                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MrBigHead View Post
                            I haven't posted in quite a while but I was appealing a Character DQ. I used Rob Kronenberg for the appeal. It went to the CSC. I just got news that NYPD reversed their own decision. I didn't have to bother with a CSC panel



                            Hey i have a quick question how did it take to hear from the CSC decision,cause i am in the appeal process too but i was for psych DQ and i just waiting for decision. Just trying to get some answer.

                            Comment


                            • jerry.cheung2
                              jerry.cheung2 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for you to get your psych DQ in the mail? I've been on review since October '16

                          • Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post

                            i mean depending on what you got dq for corrections nypd psych wants to know why you didnt appeal it and why you got dq'ed and honestly chances are they might put you on review and ask for the psych eval from doc then yeah theyll dq you but chances of you appeal for nypd might not go in your favor since they might reject your appeal process, they rejected my boys appeal and this was his first time ever applying for any city agency with a clean record and he swears that his interview with the psych doctor went well too till 6 months - a year he got dq'ed but anyways for everyone else whos on review please keep your head up.
                            So even if I have a lawyer they can reject my appeal?

                            Comment

                            MR300x250 Tablet

                            Collapse

                            What's Going On

                            Collapse

                            There are currently 9214 users online. 472 members and 8742 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                            Welcome Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X