Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Zhu View Post
    I am exam 4323, just got out of the Navy with a clean record, no bad habits and no criminal record but been on the review for over a year. Never got any calls or request paperworks from the psych department, does anyone know where can I find my psychologist Dr.White email address or his phone number so I can call him? His office is at 1 Lefrak city plaza 59-17 junction Boulevard.
    [email protected] is always their e-mails.

The psychologists either purposely leave out their e-mail (even though it says on the bottom of the sheet of paper after your oral to "contact your psychologist through e-mail") or their lack of experience has shown they made an error on providing their necessary contact information.
    ​​​
    You're welcome.

Comment

• anyone else having trouble with psych with previous IEP/ADHD diagnosis while in high school. been on discontinued since march and now am on review.

Comment

• I just took my written and oral today. Seemed like I was in there forever. All my psych requested was my psych and disciplinary records records from my current job. Not sure if that's good or bad but I know I'll be on review

Comment

• Any idea what 1R means?

Comment

• Hey everybody i am writing and trying to look for an answers. has anyone heard or been thru that when you are appealing a DQ and its reach to a level to the CSC. And you go thru a hearing with them . What are the chance that thru the hearing with CSC your Decision can be reversed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
              Hey everybody i am writing and trying to look for an answers. has anyone heard or been thru that when you are appealing a DQ and its reach to a level to the CSC. And you go thru a hearing with them . What are the chance that thru the hearing with CSC your Decision can be reversed.
              Ask your lawyer this question (unless you're not using one?)

They have the most up-to-date information in particular to which exact psychologists have given more DQs moreover than other psychologists even if they have never dealt with certain psychologists (lawyers spread information amongst themselves)

​​​​

Comment

• Luvruche
                Luvruche commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you recommend a lawyer?

• a preliminary decision was made on my psych about a week or 2 ago and have yet to hear anything back. I am currently unable to schedule my medical and JST until i get cleared. If the preliminary decision was "clear" how long should it take to hear back?

Comment

• So here is my story .. was DQ again from PO for the Second time one in june 2008 and now on sep 2017 both of this was for the same reason and both of them went upto the Civil Service Commission level where final decision was made didnt go to hearing due to the budget . It was an unfair decision and just got Rejected.. but still have hope Because i am in the process for School Safety, psych has me on review for 2 months already hoping they dont DQ too from here eventhough it different cause here you dont have a gun.
                Would anyone tell me anyone whose been thru or know anyone who has been thru this processing , so like that if i should be prepared to get DQ again or maybe there is a chance that i can make thru with school safety.
                i am very disappointed with PO decision.

Comment

So here is my story .. was DQ again from PO for the Second time one in june 2008 and now on sep 2017 both of this was for the same reason and both of them went upto the Civil Service Commission level where final decision was made didnt go to hearing due to the budget . It was an unfair decision and just got Rejected.. but still have hope Because i am in the process for School Safety, psych has me on review for 2 months already hoping they dont DQ too from here eventhough it different cause here you dont have a gun.
                  Would anyone tell me anyone whose been thru or know anyone who has been thru this processing , so like that if i should be prepared to get DQ again or maybe there is a chance that i can make thru with school safety.
                  i am very disappointed with PO decision.
                  I'd be prepared for another DQ. School safety is under PD and since you just got DQ'ed I'd assume they'll follow suit. I was DQ'ed for po yrs ago and a few yrs later was DQ'ed for pct. Never appealed either
                  what was the reason behind the DQ's
                  Last edited by MrBigHead; 09-10-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Funny thing i appeal both if them .. the first one with no lawyer cause back then didnt know well and the second try with a lawyer. All because i went thru a divorce back then in 2008. And they took that Dq to disqualify for this one. Some people said that school safety maybe wont but then some say Yes.

Comment

Funny thing i appeal both if them .. the first one with no lawyer cause back then didnt know well and the second try with a lawyer. All because i went thru a divorce back then in 2008. And they took that Dq to disqualify for this one. Some people said that school safety maybe wont but then some say Yes.
                      Just because of the divorce? Or did your ex become spiteful and there were DV charges or accusations as well?

Comment

• No DV at all or any type of accusation between us. He just walk out of the marriage . Matter fact we have a good 9 yrs of parenting for our kids

Comment

No DV at all or any type of accusation between us. He just walk out of the marriage . Matter fact we have a good 9 yrs of parenting for our kids
                          That sounds crazy. You should still file an appeal even if it's on your own.

Comment

• If I'm disqualified from the nypd psych dq...

Does that mean I'm also disqualified every else? ​​​I'm disqualified for the nypd and I have an appointment to take the new york state police exam next month. Is it worth even going through the process of new york state police, or will I just be disqualified again?

Comment

• Hi, new to the forum. If anybody can recommend a lawyer to help me navigate the DQ process, any personal accounts would be great.
                              I wish a had the patients to look through the 228 pages of this discussion.
                              Thank you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5232 users online. 247 members and 4985 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X