Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generally, how long can it take to go through the psychological section chain of command after being placed on review. Just wanted to ask people who have been taken off review or still on review, how much time has passed for you? Trying to understand how many decisions are involved in the review process. Thank you.
    Last edited by Tony1080; 04-25-2017, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony1080 View Post
      Generally, how long can it take to go through the psychological section chain of command after being placed on review. Just wanted to ask people who have been taken off review or still on review, how much time has passed for you? Trying to understand how many decisions are involved in the review process. Thank you.
      Once you find out let me know lol I've been on review for about 4 months now, and no one I mean no one seems to know what the next step is...All I've been told is to just wait and be patient.

Comment

• BetsyNYPD
        BetsyNYPD commented
        Editing a comment
        It's been a year for me

• Any updates for anybody on review particularly for Cadet Corps Exam 2217?

Comment

• Originally posted by nq2497 View Post
        Any updates for anybody on review particularly for Cadet Corps Exam 2217?

I'm exam 2217 and I was on review. I was cleared in a matter of days. It depends what you are on review for.

Comment

• Hey all exam 4320 here have been on psych review now since July 2016. Just wondering if anyone knows how long the review process takes. Should I email my Psychologist or my investigator and inquire what is going on. I am patiently waiting but would just like to a little information.
          NYPD Exam 4320: January 4, 2014
          List: 1XX
          APD-5: Submitted 01/26/2016
          MEDICAL: 05/12/2016 Passed
          WRITTEN PSYCHOLOGICAL: 06/02/2016 Passed
          ORAL PSYCHOLOGICAL: 07/19/2016 On Review
          MET WITH INVESTIGATOR: 06/09/2016
          BI: In Process
          JST: Passed 2:55
          Mini-Med: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra218 View Post
            Hey all exam 4320 here have been on psych review now since July 2016. Just wondering if anyone knows how long the review process takes. Should I email my Psychologist or my investigator and inquire what is going on. I am patiently waiting but would just like to a little information.
            To be honest psych review can take 5-6 days or weeks or months honestly it depends what you are on review for and why dude it sucks but the super does have to review everything in order to make a determination.

Comment

• Are Med/psych records pulled during investigation if you don't have any prior surgeries/diagnosis (not placed on hold) and you didn't list anything? or should I bring my doctor records?
              also how far back are the records they pull? How many years back should I request? Out of state and would like to facilitate it so I can request w some time before arriving in NYC . Thanks

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything back from psych yet? or cleared yet ? getting closer to july and so far same old message psych has been sending..

Comment

• Any Cadet canidates on here heard anything ? or PO Canidates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme1995 View Post
                    Are Med/psych records pulled during investigation if you don't have any prior surgeries/diagnosis (not placed on hold) and you didn't list anything? or should I bring my doctor records?
                    also how far back are the records they pull? How many years back should I request? Out of state and would like to facilitate it so I can request w some time before arriving in NYC . Thanks
                    Records go far back to when you had your first doctors visit but psych only wants those documents only if you ever had to visit the ER only and only if you tell them they will know about it, same with your investigator

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post

Records go far back to when you had your first doctors visit but psych only wants those documents only if you ever had to visit the ER only and only if you tell them they will know about it, same with your investigator
                      They request records if you've been to ER or prior psych? Do they make that determination off what you told them or the records they pull from your medical file? I'm being told that it's only if you told them about a previous incident or something "suspicious/eye opening" . Then they'll make YOU bring the records. Do they personally retrieve them?
                      thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post
                        Any Cadet canidates on here heard anything ? or PO Canidates?
                        No not yet, un-professionalism as always with the NYPD Psych Department.

Comment

• Damn that sucks, ever since april academy started and janauary this forums dead and so are the other forums, the only ones that are active is the 7 series lol dont even get me started with those guys

Comment

• Has anyone on review heard anything ? Good or bad...next class is quickly approaching.

Comment

• Hey guys i am here fighting my case of appeal with police office position and now papers are at Civil service Commisioner for final decision still waiting on time. while i am also on process for school safety and not to long ago i saw a psych doctor and i was hold until she received my medical record .but record didnt get there on time so i was being discontinued . My question is it bad to be discontinued? Does it mean anything ,Cause i know they received the records how long would it take to get a update from psych. Has anyone went thru this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7231 users online. 375 members and 6856 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X