Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Supreme1995 View Post
    Are Med/psych records pulled during investigation if you don't have any prior surgeries/diagnosis (not placed on hold) and you didn't list anything? or should I bring my doctor records?
    also how far back are the records they pull? How many years back should I request? Out of state and would like to facilitate it so I can request w some time before arriving in NYC . Thanks
    Records go far back to when you had your first doctors visit but psych only wants those documents only if you ever had to visit the ER only and only if you tell them they will know about it, same with your investigator

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post

Records go far back to when you had your first doctors visit but psych only wants those documents only if you ever had to visit the ER only and only if you tell them they will know about it, same with your investigator
      They request records if you've been to ER or prior psych? Do they make that determination off what you told them or the records they pull from your medical file? I'm being told that it's only if you told them about a previous incident or something "suspicious/eye opening" . Then they'll make YOU bring the records. Do they personally retrieve them?
      thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post
        Any Cadet canidates on here heard anything ? or PO Canidates?
        No not yet, un-professionalism as always with the NYPD Psych Department.

Comment

• Damn that sucks, ever since april academy started and janauary this forums dead and so are the other forums, the only ones that are active is the 7 series lol dont even get me started with those guys

Comment

• Has anyone on review heard anything ? Good or bad...next class is quickly approaching.

Comment

• Hey guys i am here fighting my case of appeal with police office position and now papers are at Civil service Commisioner for final decision still waiting on time. while i am also on process for school safety and not to long ago i saw a psych doctor and i was hold until she received my medical record .but record didnt get there on time so i was being discontinued . My question is it bad to be discontinued? Does it mean anything ,Cause i know they received the records how long would it take to get a update from psych. Has anyone went thru this.

Comment

• Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
                Hey guys i am here fighting my case of appeal with police office position and now papers are at Civil service Commisioner for final decision still waiting on time. while i am also on process for school safety and not to long ago i saw a psych doctor and i was hold until she received my medical record .but record didnt get there on time so i was being discontinued . My question is it bad to be discontinued? Does it mean anything ,Cause i know they received the records how long would it take to get a update from psych. Has anyone went thru this.
                You cannot fight against the NYPD until you receive an NOPD (Notice of Proposed Disqualification) in the mail which you have 30 days to respond. Did your lawyer (if you are using one) state he was looking to speed up the process?

Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
                My question is it bad to be discontinued?
                Answer - No, it means absolutely nothing. It is a pathetic excuse by the NYPD Psych Department to procrastinate your second, third or whatever part of your Psychological. Call up DCAS and find out when your test expires, you will be shocked at how many years they can procrastinate until they finally touch your Psychological.

waiting for a pathetic CTR with no factual information from burnt-out ex-NYPD employee @mike_s1234
                Last edited by LukeSW; 06-25-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Hey quick question does anyone know the link to where u know the update of upcoming classes that you can ask the APD question?

Comment

• Has anyone used jerold e Levine to fight their pysch appeal ? looking for a good attorney I hear that Robert Kronenberg is pretty good as well...any advice would be greatly appriciated...thanks...u guys can pm if u wish or just realms here

Comment

• AML3319
                      AML3319 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Robert kronenberg is very good i am appealing my DQ with him .

• Originally posted by WeOwnTheNight View Post
                    Has anyone on review heard anything ? Good or bad...next class is quickly approaching.
                    alot of people on review havent been cleared yet even tho its been close to a year, typical nypd politics

Comment

• Hey so this is my second time going thru the police office process and got DQ i hired Kronenberg for my appeal and now we just waiting decision from CSC . But i am also going thru school safety process ,psych put me on hold until she reveived my record and now i am waiting for her to review it . Now due to i have been interview 3 time by the nypd psych . What are my chances that for the school safety position would clear me . Eventhough i still waiting for decision for PO ?

Comment

• Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
                        Hey so this is my second time going thru the police office process and got DQ i hired Kronenberg for my appeal and now we just waiting decision from CSC . But i am also going thru school safety process ,psych put me on hold until she reveived my record and now i am waiting for her to review it . Now due to i have been interview 3 time by the nypd psych . What are my chances that for the school safety position would clear me . Eventhough i still waiting for decision for PO ?
                        What was the outcome the first time? What did you get DQ for this time? Ever tried going to another agency?

Comment

• I was in the same boat at u I did the nypd 3 times I fail pysch twice but never hired an attorney the 3rd time I did school safety and nypd at the same time so when it came to the pysch process they focused mostly on me being a police officer and referred to my previous application and notes long story short I pass aftern6 months on review and was cleared for nypd and school safety ... good luck on ur process

Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
                          Hey so this is my second time going thru the police office process and got DQ i hired Kronenberg for my appeal and now we just waiting decision from CSC . But i am also going thru school safety process ,psych put me on hold until she reveived my record and now i am waiting for her to review it . Now due to i have been interview 3 time by the nypd psych . What are my chances that for the school safety position would clear me . Eventhough i still waiting for decision for PO ?

Comment

• AML3319
                            AML3319 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hearing like its almost same story as mine .. i just hope i can get it this time being it my third time being interview by nypd psych doctor ..

• Hey Everyone I just called the NYPD's Candidate Relations line. Well bad news I too was DQ from the Psych process. Completed everything else that was necessary for hire. I will appeal this decision and will go and Hire a attorney. There are a lot of posts here and I can only read so much. I have read the name of Robert B. Kronenberg. My question here is how good of a attorney is he? What is the retainer fee? (ball park estimates are fine) and what was your experience in the out come? Agency over turned your DQ? Were you Allowed to continue the process and hired by the Agency? or did you have to reapply for another exam...I don't really want to wait another 3 years to get selected again.

You can PM if you like. Thanks all

Comment

• Lijames631
                            Lijames631 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hey, they told you over the phone that you were DQ?

• cc87
                            cc87 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes I called and someone over the phone said that was the reason. Didn't give me any specifics. But at least I can prepare for a appeals process. I still have to wait for the Notice in mail.

• Brooklynsfinest93
                            Brooklynsfinest93 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            bro call apd over again to confirm that you are actually going to receving the letter in the mail because apd told me and some other people that we were gunna get letters in the mail and our psych emailed us back saying no decesion was made yet so tbh call back and check one more time to see if what was said is true bro.

• cc87
                            cc87 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            @Brooklynsfinest93 Bro I was thinking of emailing my Psych Doctor anyways to ask if she actually disqualified me. If they emailed you guys back saying no decision was made great! you have a chance still for October class hopefully. I will try to call APD on Monday and email my psych Doctor to just confirm. Thanks for the update. keep us posted on your outcome!

• Following cc87 's comment, I called Candidate Relations today and found out that I am still in psych review. It's been about half a year now, I hope that they send a decision soon.

cc87 I'm sorry to hear about your psych DQ. Thank you for updating us though - I suggest everyone call and check up on their status! Any information is helpful in deciding your next move.

Best of luck, everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6284 users online. 344 members and 5940 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X