Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hired with a 2.01 gpa but that was 4 years ago. He was probably overly anxious when he was taking the oral psych, and they didn't like it

Comment

• Originally posted by cloud View Post

My exam is 2217, how about you?
      Same situation over here, exam 2217. Did you guys here anything from your psych doc yet?

Comment

• Here from 3319 waiting to hear from psych ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Yanksfan View Post

Same situation over here, exam 2217. Did you guys here anything from your psych doc yet?
          I personal messaged you

Comment

• Anyone ever had their oral psych appointment cancelled before? I received a voice-mail this morning about mine being cancelled and they gave me a number to call but no one picks up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dc9130 View Post
              Anyone ever had their oral psych appointment cancelled before? I received a voice-mail this morning about mine being cancelled and they gave me a number to call but no one picks up.
              Was this your initial oral or a follow up?...yea, it's tough to get in contact with anyone in that department....the best advice I can give is to give your investigator a call.

Comment

• Has anyone on review heard anything yet in regards to attending this upcoming April class?

as of last week I'm still on review hoping things change in time for the April class.

Comment

• Does any one know when 3319 expires ?

Comment

• I found out today that they put me on psych hold and they can't tell me why.

Comment

• Originally posted by warda View Post
                      I found out today that they put me on psych hold and they can't tell me why.
                      Was your oral today or this week? If so it could be that they just want to review your file or check some paperwork before they go forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by warda View Post
                        I found out today that they put me on psych hold and they can't tell me why.
                        Did they call you or you called them?

I took my oral psych on Wednesday and it lasted 10 to 15 minutes. Waiting for my results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dc9130 View Post

Did they call you or you called them?

I took my oral psych on Wednesday and it lasted 10 to 15 minutes. Waiting for my results.
                          i have my oral next week. any tips? what they ask you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ac23923560 View Post

i have my oral next week. any tips? what they ask you?
                            She asked me like 4 questions that I saw that she circled red from the written exam. 1 question she asked was, guys and girls think differently, give me an example. I said girls are more body or image conscious compared to men.

Then she basically ran down my whole background history. Asking about work history, school history, if I ever had psychological therapy, medical history. Asked a couple questions about anger and why I wanted to become a cop.

also your criminal record, tickets and summons.

I was there for 15 mins tops.

Comment

• I spoke to canidate Assesment devision today. I asked if they can check my status and the officer did. I asked if she can tell me if i am off from psych review and she said it dosent show her on my file but i passed everything els. She also stated to call my investigator.
                              Every time i use to call this devision they would tell me i am on review for psych. Did any one have a similar case ? Thanks in advance

Comment

• I have my Background Investigation next week. Does anyone know if we have to give the "Telephone Reference Check" to our references. Or does our Investigating officers do it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5649 users online. 334 members and 5315 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X