Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If im correct, if your put on review it's because your psych doc needs documents before processing your application and it does not mean u likely will get DQ'ed. If u fail to provide documents your application gets discontinued which doesn't mean your DQ'ed either. It just means u failed to provide documents to ur psych doctor on the deadline they provided you.
    Last edited by Gsosa4207; 12-28-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• is it possible to request a second psych oral while on review. I had a very bad situation, and I feel a second oral will Clear it all up.

Comment

• Originally posted by godisgood92 View Post
        is it possible to request a second psych oral while on review. I had a very bad situation, and I feel a second oral will Clear it all up.
        its not impossible to set up a second interview by yourself if you already did an interview,
        1st . possible thing that can happen is the supervisor would call you in for a second interview and interview you instead which is rare but it does happen.
        2nd. You can go in for a different title and have a second interview and clear all the mess up from the first and it might just work in your favor.
        I did the second choice but only because im still working on my bachelors and only a year and a half left i decided to withdrew from the po OC and went for Cadets which works with my school hours and it worked in my favor and i had a better psych but at the end of the day its up to the supervisor of the psych department to sign you off and clear you but its based on what you are on review on also.

Comment

• very insightful and i do appreciate you taking the time out, that's also the problem.
          Last edited by godisgood92; 01-02-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

very insightful and i do appreciate you taking the time out, that's also the problem. I had a very bad person and she won't tell me why I'm on review, though I have pretty good idea. also my brother is a SGT and is months away from promotion. can he contact the psych supervisor?
            honestly theres nothing your brother can do unless maybe you got family who works for the mayor or friends with the police commissioner butt yeah psych services will do whatever they want with your file wheter they clear it or not is in the hands of the supervisor, who was your psych ? Jonas?

Comment

• But even if so having someone call for you to talk to the department about your file, it doesnt make you look good at all man, how long you been on review? you gunna have to wait it out man.

Comment

• renata vaysman is her name, young lady.
                Last edited by godisgood92; 01-02-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• and its not so much about that.
                  Last edited by godisgood92; 01-02-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• and I will take your advice, just 24 years of staying out of trouble and doing right thing. and now Jan 4th class pass me by, my list number was a sure thing. instead I'm stuck wondering, i dont deserve this. my entire life I've done the right thing, but I do understand life isn't always fair.

Comment

and I will take your advice, just 24 years of staying out of trouble and doing right thing. and now Jan 4th class pass me by, my list number was a sure thing. instead I'm stuck wondering, i dont deserve this. my entire life I've done the right thing, but I do understand life isn't always fair.
                      I'm on psych and investigative review, which is really not looking good. I was told psych will contact me if they need a second interview, and I haven't heard anything yet. As for the investigative review I was told by APD a panel will convene and notify me by mail...(DQ) so that really sucks. There's nothing I can do, so I'll just wait it out. Emailing and calling is a mistake you never want to draw more attention to yourself. You're the one processing and it takes time. I know people who got hired 5 years after taking the exam. It's not always a smooth process, but lay low and let them tell you what they need.

Comment

• sorry to hear bud, and I guess that's true. as I said I was just anxious to follow in my brother footsteps. also I know i just got a bad beat man, I went from being sure for this Wed. to my lifelong dreams being in doubt. Ive been praying on it, and god as the power to overturn any decision.ill say a prayer for you.

Comment

• Hey man just pray and wait it out... unlike you I was discontinued the day the pysch requested additional documents. Also my pysch hasn't even e mail me back at all.

Comment

• Well psych cleared some people by 6 months if not 8 months lol it sucks but its a waiting game but as of now the wait for psych is long because they are backed up, they gotta process other titles for nypd like traffic and School safety, and also i environmental police. Just hold on, you'll be cleared soon.

Comment

• belly wood, sorry to hear. and did you provide those information? I'd have love to hear that, I'd have provide whatever it is they requested in a heartbeat. and thanks for the kind words Brooklynsfinest. hope to god you're right.

Comment

• Yep everything was provided, now all I can do is wait

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7935 users online. 384 members and 7551 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X