Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ami94 View Post

how long were you on review for? also, are you sure they wont Dq cause my IEP is normal and there is nothing bad on it.

6 month I was on review for and I'm 100% sure they won't dq cause of ur iep as long the department can see your able to handle the stress and responsible of po u will be fine ...if u say your iep is normal you will be fine
    1302 got email 9/29/15

Comment

• Originally posted by staten718 View Post

6 month I was on review for and I'm 100% sure they won't dq cause of ur iep as long the department can see your able to handle the stress and responsible of po u will be fine ...if u say your iep is normal you will be fine
      I hope you are right. I'm giving it until april.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Lin View Post

No in their psych department restroom. I am ask you question, do I kill you family members ? if not please shut you mouth. Here is not college or I have to write ticket to inmate. I do not care much grammar here, I know three languages and how mnay languages do you know. SB. Everyone who posted something here is not happy about their situation, because their police dream is almost closed done.

Also they do not give me DQ'd, I am on review, then I am smart, I choose to withdraw the case. if you want hostility, I will be aggressive with you, because I am not rape you wife, you girlfriend or kill you family members. Or cheat you money, I am sure you will be killed one day by outside asshol*, due to you lack of sympathetic and tyrannical.

Most inmates they hate police not correction, We provide them food we provides clothes, we give them shelters. They never forgot who was arrested them, never forgot their facessssss. I am worry about you brother, in jail I am just get slash or assault, nobody die. On street they shot you, bobobobo. once they get out, they revenge for police, not correction. and you stupid name called kirbyy right(is Cartoon name)seems you are not mature, how they pass you, let you on street later, put you in dangerous status. Once you get shot, you waste of newsprint, waste of coffin or waste website front page news. Enjoy you rest day with your family, I see you on news or funeral.

Why this year they hire too many SB, go back to you cartoon world.
        Look kid, I'm just gonna lend you a bit of advice, for your own sake stop posting in these forums. This is a LEO and LEO hopeful board, if you have no respect for other LEO's or agencies or prospective LEO's you should refrain from commenting you opinions here, they're falling on deaf ears. I did some snooping on you and can tell you are still a probationary officer with DOC so for you own sake stop, this is public, the statements you are making are damaging to your potential career and any future career you wish to pursue esp since I assume John Lin is most likely your real name. A future or your current BI will come across this or will be shown this and you will possibly be terminated from current employment and not accepted to any other LEO agency you apply to. Your statement are not only insulting to the badge but portray you as illiterate and very emotionally disturbed.

For the record if @Brooklynsfinest93 is correct about your plans for future employment with the Deputy Sheriffs dept those hopes are gone because i promise you i will be forwarding transcripts of these forums to the appropriate people in that dept.

So from here on out i will go back to what this board is ment for, helping other prospects, since i am a cartoon and cartoons are nice right? So please everyone stop responding to this its crowding up the board with unnecessary and illegible nonsense and blocking potential help for the brothers who need it. Thank you.
        NYPD Exam #4328

List number 36*
        APD: 4/29-5/20
        Medical:
        Oral psych:
        Written psych:
        BI:
        JST:
        Mini-Med:

Comment

• Kirby Brooklynsfinest93 -- why in the world are you wasting your time discussing or trying to prove a point to some who can't even help him self! he is a miserable individual who got DQ- and can't accept it. so he happened to fall thru the cracks for DOC! simple
          NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
          Score: 85
          List: 6XX December, 2015
          APD-5:
          Medical:
          Written Psychological:
          Oral Psychological:
          BI Meet:
          JST:
          Mini Med:

Comment

• Originally posted by achup View Post
            Kirby Brooklynsfinest93 -- why in the world are you wasting your time discussing or trying to prove a point to some who can't even help him self! he is a miserable individual who got DQ- and can't accept it. so he happened to fall thru the cracks for DOC! simple
            Thats exactly what im saying im not commenting beyond that, ive reported him but the mods are probably asleep rn.
            NYPD Exam #4328

List number 36*
            APD: 4/29-5/20
            Medical:
            Oral psych:
            Written psych:
            BI:
            JST:
            Mini-Med:

Comment

• Originally posted by John Lin View Post

No in their psych department restroom. I am ask you question, do I kill you family members ? if not please shut you mouth. Here is not college or I have to write ticket to inmate. I do not care much grammar here, I know three languages and how mnay languages do you know. SB. Everyone who posted something here is not happy about their situation, because their police dream is almost closed done.

Also they do not give me DQ'd, I am on review, then I am smart, I choose to withdraw the case. if you want hostility, I will be aggressive with you, because I am not rape you wife, you girlfriend or kill you family members. Or cheat you money, I am sure you will be killed one day by outside asshol*, due to you lack of sympathetic and tyrannical.

Most inmates they hate police not correction, We provide them food we provides clothes, we give them shelters. They never forgot who was arrested them, never forgot their facessssss. I am worry about you brother, in jail I am just get slash or assault, nobody die. On street they shot you, bobobobo. once they get out, they revenge for police, not correction. and you stupid name called kirbyy right(is Cartoon name)seems you are not mature, how they pass you, let you on street later, put you in dangerous status. Once you get shot, you waste of newsprint, waste of coffin or waste website front page news. Enjoy you rest day with your family, I see you on news or funeral.

Why this year they hire too many SB, go back to you cartoon world.
              Posts reported. Posts saved. Posts to be sent to any agency he applies to.DOC notified.
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Posts reported. Posts saved. Posts to be sent to any agency he applies to.DOC notified.
                lmaooo let them know, this guys a scum bag, save the post as pictures, apparently hes taking the deputy sherrif in january

Comment

• This guy isn't really that smart. Any of us that has the dept's phone can easily run his name. Lmaooo

Comment

• I prefer to use the IP info...

Comment

• I'm on psych review for NYPD, That will affect any chances with MTA Police ? I was invited to take the exam for MTA Police. I read if you are being disqualified by NYPD, you have no chances with Corrections and Port Authority. I'm not disqualified yet, I'm on psych Review, but I know it's coming. So what are my chances if I take the exam for MTA Police ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                        I'm on psych review for NYPD, That will affect any chances with MTA Police ? I was invited to take the exam for MTA Police. I read if you are being disqualified by NYPD, you have no chances with Corrections and Port Authority. I'm not disqualified yet, I'm on psych Review, but I know it's coming. So what are my chances if I take the exam for MTA Police ?
                        Why were you on review?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Williams View Post
                          I still wonder why corrections still hired you. I forgot they hired idiots and felons like you
                          TedW, you need to keep in mind the old sociology adage, " Things may NOT seem what they might appear to be". On these forums ANYONE can claim to be ANYTHING including police & correction officers. I do know that NYCDOC changed their hiring procedures after the scolding report was issued by the NYCDOI in early 2015. One of the key aspects that NYCDOCs adopted was if a correction candidate was DQed by NYPD for any reason--it becomes an automatic disqualification for city corrections. So when someone comes on this board claiming to be a city CO who had prior difficulties in obtaining NYPD employment--I would tend not to believe the credibility of that poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                            I'm on psych review for NYPD, That will affect any chances with MTA Police ? I was invited to take the exam for MTA Police. I read if you are being disqualified by NYPD, you have no chances with Corrections and Port Authority. I'm not disqualified yet, I'm on psych Review, but I know it's coming. So what are my chances if I take the exam for MTA Police ?
                            You are correct about "no chances" with city corrections and Port Authority if DQed by NYPD. You might be better off going down South or out west for LE employment opportunities.

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

CCCSD, J Lin not even a CO as he claims because hardcore inmates do not harbor benevolent thoughts towards their housing unit officers.Hardcore inmate have a game called , "Down the Duck". This means the inmate attempts to gain the officer's confidence and eventually have the CO smuggle in contraband to them. Many a new CO has thrown away their livelihood and career because they mistakenly believed the inmates were their "friends".

Comment

• It's obvious he's a window licker... But I would be remiss if I didn't send information up the chain, just in case.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9163 users online. 337 members and 8826 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X