Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if someone with an IEP can get on the job? It's almost 5 months that I've been on review. I'm getting worried now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ami94 View Post
      Does anyone know if someone with an IEP can get on the job? It's almost 5 months that I've been on review. I'm getting worried now.
      no nothing to worry about . i know a traffic agent who had IEP they both got cleared after 2-3 weeks . but it can take up to a whole month to get cleared when did you take your psych ?
      pm your number.
      Last edited by onetime96; 11-21-2016, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know if someone with an IEP can get on the job? It's almost 5 months that I've been on review. I'm getting worried now.
        IF your applying for police officer the rules play differently then a TEA agent, Police officers are held a high standard due to the fact that cops can carry, cops are 24/7 always on duty no matter if off, if something happens to somebody and your on the scene your expected to jump in and help by doing your duty, A TEA your basically up holding the traffic laws and writing tickets for cars and directing traffic so Psych department is looking at people differently because of your job title, police officer canidates are held to a higher standard, so someone with an IEP they have to see why you were placed there and if your psych qualified for the position, it sucks but give them time to review the notes, hopefully you explained detailed carefully why you was placed in IEP and how you got out of it.

Comment

• John Lin, I'm glad the psych department psyched you out. You're an edp, but I'm surprised that corrections took you. Well, someone needs to do the job. Have fun working in rikers for the next 25 years.

Comment

If you've been on review for 5 months chances are they are trying to string you along they don't have enough to dq you outright so they will keep u on review for up to 18 months. You might have to get a lawyer and appeal

Comment

• Yes u can get on the job even with a iep I will def be on review depending on the notes I know this becuz I am otj now as a po and was also on review when I did my process ...never give up
              1302 got email 9/29/15

Comment

• Originally posted by kirbyy View Post

I'm sorry did you say you met with him in your bedroom.... everyone else read that part right? ? I'm not even sorry brother, that doctor did his job based off your disgusting barely legible post. Especially about former officers on a public police board, its no wonder you were DQ'd. Im suggesting the mod of this board ban you because you deserve no help from this site what so ever and I very highly doubt you are DOC. I'm in very close with dozens of DOC officers and none would speak the way you have about a brother, we always have each others back and I'm glad you were DQ'd because you clearly are not someone anyone on this forum would want to have their's. Do your self a favor go back to grammar school it will go a long way for you next time you get DQ'd.
                No in their psych department restroom. I am ask you question, do I kill you family members ? if not please shut you mouth. Here is not college or I have to write ticket to inmate. I do not care much grammar here, I know three languages and how mnay languages do you know. SB. Everyone who posted something here is not happy about their situation, because their police dream is almost closed done.

Also they do not give me DQ'd, I am on review, then I am smart, I choose to withdraw the case. if you want hostility, I will be aggressive with you, because I am not rape you wife, you girlfriend or kill you family members. Or cheat you money, I am sure you will be killed one day by outside asshol*, due to you lack of sympathetic and tyrannical.

Most inmates they hate police not correction, We provide them food we provides clothes, we give them shelters. They never forgot who was arrested them, never forgot their facessssss. I am worry about you brother, in jail I am just get slash or assault, nobody die. On street they shot you, bobobobo. once they get out, they revenge for police, not correction. and you stupid name called kirbyy right(is Cartoon name)seems you are not mature, how they pass you, let you on street later, put you in dangerous status. Once you get shot, you waste of newsprint, waste of coffin or waste website front page news. Enjoy you rest day with your family, I see you on news or funeral.

Why this year they hire too many SB, go back to you cartoon world.

Last edited by John Lin; 11-22-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• I still wonder why corrections still hired you. I forgot they hired idiots and felons like you

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post

If you've been on review for 5 months chances are they are trying to string you along they don't have enough to dq you outright so they will keep u on review for up to 18 months. You might have to get a lawyer and appeal
                    I'm actually considering it, but I'm gonna wait it out a little longer..

Comment

• Originally posted by staten718 View Post
                      Yes u can get on the job even with a iep I will def be on review depending on the notes I know this becuz I am otj now as a po and was also on review when I did my process ...never give up
                      how long were you on review for? also, are you sure they wont Dq cause my IEP is normal and there is nothing bad on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Lin View Post

No in their psych department restroom. I am ask you question, do I kill you family members ? if not please shut you mouth. Here is not college or I have to write ticket to inmate. I do not care much grammar here, I know three languages and how mnay languages do you know. SB. Everyone who posted something here is not happy about their situation, because their police dream is almost closed done.

Also they do not give me DQ'd, I am on review, then I am smart, I choose to withdraw the case. if you want hostility, I will be aggressive with you, because I am not rape you wife, you girlfriend or kill you family members. Or cheat you money, I am sure you will be killed one day by outside asshol*, due to you lack of sympathetic and tyrannical.

Most inmates they hate police not correction, We provide them food we provides clothes, we give them shelters. They never forgot who was arrested them, never forgot their facessssss. I am worry about you brother, in jail I am just get slash or assault, nobody die. On street they shot you, bobobobo. once they get out, they revenge for police, not correction. and you stupid name called kirbyy right(is Cartoon name)seems you are not mature, how they pass you, let you on street later, put you in dangerous status. Once you get shot, you waste of newsprint, waste of coffin or waste website front page news. Enjoy you rest day with your family, I see you on news or funeral.

Why this year they hire too many SB, go back to you cartoon world.
                        LMAOOOOOO Everyone knows this *******s just trolling but oh well might as well join in on the fun, so you took your time out to go on LEO Forum just to talk bad about the anotther LEO agency which is in the same city as your working for and the same title applied for even though you got DQ... You shouldve shut your mouth and went on with your Useless life.. baby sitting some inmates who cant functon well in society, as if your position is special? Correction ? lmao dont play yourself kid, if your so happy with your job why are you taking the Deputy Sheriff exam in january? gunna keep on trolling the forums? no matter where you go or what you do, just know your a disgrace to the badge and to the job itself so please keep on being sarcastic with your 0 grade spelling level because my nephews can spell better then you, you illiterate garbage, go back to cleaning up crap in the holding cells, regardless, Police officers put there life on the line to save others like yourself so dont think your special just because you got a gun and a badge, youll still get your *** beat kid, grow up, also ill be seeing you at the Deputy Sheriffs exam, gunna be a fun experince im sure of it, catch you later rental security, if anyone is a CO and sees this just know i dont mean to offend you guys but i dont know how these psychs let guys like John in the department lmao automatic DQ, john hear this your nothing but a hopeful who will never get on with another agency, good luck with rikers brah also LMAOO YOU GOT DQ FOR TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT AGENCY......BURNNN! ima leave it as that, if you do respond back have fun
                        Last edited by Brooklynsfinest93; 11-22-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• John Lin = Biggest Troll on the net who just made the **** list.

Comment

• Lmaooooooo Im crying ......... my bro brooklyn and other people went ham !! lmaooo weak made my day lol
                            Last edited by onetime96; 11-22-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by onetime96 View Post
                              Lmaooooooo Im crying ......... my bro brooklyn and other people went ham !! lmaooo weak made my day lol
                              thats how you gotta put these kids in there place man, john if you want you can clean up my crap too if you think your so special

Comment

• let me take it from here! first and foremost!!! JOHN LIN- you certainly are not with DOC! and if you are your are probably working as a janitor in the bulova building! secondly- its not that your grammar is off; your punctual statements do not make sense. DOC is a great agency and is the 2 largest paramilitary dept. in the world after NYPD. please stop trolling and talking non sense in this forum.
                                NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
                                Score: 85
                                List: 6XX December, 2015
                                APD-5:
                                Medical:
                                Written Psychological:
                                Oral Psychological:
                                BI Meet:
                                JST:
                                Mini Med:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7406 users online. 316 members and 7090 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X