Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ami94 View Post

    How long did it take for you to get the letter?
    Took about 10-11 months to get my first DQ letter through Email. Sent documents on why they should reconsider. They denied it and got my final DQ letter about two weeks after. Its been about two weeks now and just waiting for the Civil courts decision. I hired Robert B. Kronenberg.
    Last edited by JRNYC2626; 12-02-2016, 07:19 PM.

    Comment


    • Deleted Message
      Last edited by onetime96; 12-05-2016, 07:30 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JRNYC2626 View Post

        Took about 10-11 months to get my first DQ letter through Email. Sent documents on why they should reconsider. They denied it and got my final DQ letter about two weeks after. Its been about two weeks now and just waiting for the Civil courts decision. I hired Robert B. Kronenberg.
        Damn. The reason why I'm asking is because its been 5 months that I've been on review. The only thing my psych tells me is that she doesn't need any records from me at this time. I'm being patient, but hopefully turns in my favor.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ami94 View Post

          Damn. The reason why I'm asking is because its been 5 months that I've been on review. The only thing my psych tells me is that she doesn't need any records from me at this time. I'm being patient, but hopefully turns in my favor.
          They are gonna keep.u waiting till ur list expires! Start fighting! Give jerold levine a call great lawyer

          Comment


          • To my fellow brothers and sisters of blue, no one really knows how nypd psych division works and it's frustrating to be on review for so long and not know why, I work for the department and I've been on a review for over a year now mind you I took a promotional exam to p.o. that is only available to mos of nypd and after countless calls and emails all I get is "sorry for the long wait you will hear from us soon in a month or two" and so my months extend per call or email I give them. Worst case scenario they lost your paperwork and it happens all the time. I recommend take the exam again so when you get called again you can explain the wait was too long so I decided to try again.

            Comment


            • I wondering and thinking does anyone know how long it take to get a respond or a decision from the psych office after your private psychologist submited his paper work to the nypd psych office?and how i would be contact thru phone call or email?or thru my lawyer? I just looking for answer of a time frame?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ami94 View Post

                Damn. The reason why I'm asking is because its been 5 months that I've been on review. The only thing my psych tells me is that she doesn't need any records from me at this time. I'm being patient, but hopefully turns in my favor.
                just wait.. it took about 10 months so i guess once you reach that 11 month mark then consider hiring an attorney if you want to fight it.

                Comment


                • Hi everybody, I am new to this forum. If I failed an oral psych test from out of state will this prevent me from being hired by NYPD? Will they share the results of the interview or is this information confidential? I was not sure how the hiring process works and if this will be a hard obstacle to overcome. Any insight or perspective would be greatly appreciated.

                  Comment


                  • Yes nypd psych will be looking into it and will be asking why you were DQ from that state psych, psych will do there own investigation on it and your chances would be 50/50 man, depends on how you word things when you speak to the psych

                    Comment


                    • Hello everyone

                      Anyone know exactly what the psych will ask. What type of questions they will ask. I gotten into a two bumper fenders when I started driving when I was 16. And I had got 3 traffic violations but two of them were not guilty.


                      @brooklynFinest93

                      Comment


                      • question,called about my status i have been on psych review for about 3 weeks now. My psych dr wanted a personnel profile from my current job in which ive worked at for the last four years. Its against my companys policy to give out any positive or negative info about their employees so my human resource head faxed the psychologist. Ive been calling the last week or so to see my status and they kept saying psych review. Today i called and they told me "discontinued process" i asked what that meant and they didnt give me much of an answer saying to get in touch with my psychologist. I asked if that mean i was DQed and the officer said no. I dont know if they were being nice. Around 545pm my psychologist emailed me again saying she made a decision. I tried calling apd but they were closed. Ive never been in any trouble at all tickets arrests nothing of the sort. Does this mean im DQ'd?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MikeB_NY View Post
                          question,called about my status i have been on psych review for about 3 weeks now. My psych dr wanted a personnel profile from my current job in which ive worked at for the last four years. Its against my companys policy to give out any positive or negative info about their employees so my human resource head faxed the psychologist. Ive been calling the last week or so to see my status and they kept saying psych review. Today i called and they told me "discontinued process" i asked what that meant and they didnt give me much of an answer saying to get in touch with my psychologist. I asked if that mean i was DQed and the officer said no. I dont know if they were being nice. Around 545pm my psychologist emailed me again saying she made a decision. I tried calling apd but they were closed. Ive never been in any trouble at all tickets arrests nothing of the sort. Does this mean im DQ'd?
                          What is ur psych name? its not ur DQ its just that they will not take u off psych still that info comes to them . They just stop working on your case that what it means .

                          Comment


                          • Can you pm me

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MikeB_NY View Post
                              Can you pm me
                              Did you see your pm ?
                              Last edited by onetime96; 12-17-2016, 03:36 PM.

                              Comment


                              • MikeB_NY discontinued means you didn't provide the pertaining documents on time! nothing to worry about,
                                NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
                                Score: 85
                                List: 6XX December, 2015
                                APD-5:
                                Medical:
                                Written Psychological:
                                Oral Psychological:
                                BI Meet:
                                JST:
                                Mini Med:

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6157 users online. 348 members and 5809 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X