Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is to anyone on this site that had a problem with the pysch department, it is not the end of the world. i would not recommend any of you fight the decision unless you truly want to get into nypd because it is a couple grand you will be spending for it and it is not guaranteed that they will overturn the decision. There are departments around the entire country that are willing to give you a chance if you apply and are willing to travel to them and make the move.

Comment

• It is expensive between hiring a lawyer and private psych doctor I'm appealing my psych dq while waiting for nys corrections psych department to get back to me with a decision but if you have the money and really want to do it go for it. That psych dq will follow u around weather or not other agencies hold it against you is up to them

Comment

• NYPD pysch doctor put me TEA psych review last year, he was requested me to have medical record that I was not able to present. I was hired by NYCDOC, so if I start APD 5 process, do I still have chance to pass oral psych, I think they will still request me have that medical record. That's suck, sound like I will stay in jail 22 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Lin View Post
          NYPD pysch doctor put me TEA psych review last year, he was requested me to have medical record that I was not able to present. I was hired by NYCDOC, so if I start APD 5 process, do I still have chance to pass oral psych, I think they will still request me have that medical record. That's suck, sound like I will stay in jail 22 years.
          Just curious why cant you present them that medical record? all records are obtainable or can at least be reexamined and cleared by a new doctor right? Just sounds like an odd reason to get dq'd
          NYPD Exam #4328

List number 36*
          APD: 4/29-5/20
          Medical:
          Oral psych:
          Written psych:
          BI:
          JST:
          Mini-Med:

Comment

Last edited by Nscala18; 01-22-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirbyy View Post

Just curious why cant you present them that medical record? all records are obtainable or can at least be reexamined and cleared by a new doctor right? Just sounds like an odd reason to get dq'd
              You know what, that NYPD psych doctor name Benjamin Appel is pretty bad guy, he knew that I was not able to present that medical record and he still wanted me to sent that. After my psych interview, I met with him in the bedroom, he seemed pretty happy about (failed me). I don't consider to start NYPD process anymore, waste my time and energy. How much money they can pay for the traffic ? low low low salary and use that bad attitude with me. Also, new police officer is only get 2000 a month after taxes, I am telling you about it., pay to NYPD is not proportional.
              Last edited by John Lin; 11-17-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Benjamin Appel is stupid *******, if I have interview with him again and his attitude is still very arrogant, I will show my correction officer shield, tell him **** you and get out his office. This job is not million dollars salary, like a dog pleading with them I would rather not do it

Comment

• John,

You REALLY need a basic English composition class...
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    John,

You REALLY need a basic English composition class...
                    who cares, NYPD still hire Indian people who can't speak fluent English see Youtube video about NYPD traffic. And not hire me, a college graduate, ridiculous. Also, these stupid psych doctors let Peter Liang passed their stupid psychological standard and then he killed the innocent person. and I always know finger off the trigger, finger off the trigger, finger off the trigger. For the NYPD psych system, if they can see peter liang is not suitable for the position of police officer, why they hired him. It means NYPD psych system Is making things difficult for others.
                    Last edited by John Lin; 11-17-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• John Lin, based on your posts, its no wonder you got put on review...
                      You are evidence that the psych department works efficiently

Comment

• Lin....Hope you're not on probation with DOC. Your posts can kill your career.

Comment

who cares, NYPD still hire Indian people who can't speak fluent English see Youtube video about NYPD traffic. And not hire me, a college graduate, ridiculous. Also, these stupid psych doctors let Peter Liang passed their stupid psychological standard and then he killed the innocent person. and I always know finger off the trigger, finger off the trigger, finger off the trigger. For the NYPD psych system, if they can see peter liang is not suitable for the position of police officer, why they hired him. It means NYPD psych system Is making things difficult for others.
                          YOU, would NEVER be hired at any agency but DOC based on your racist, rambling, immature posts. I'm going to forward these to the right people...
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

A psych doesnt necessarily determine anyones futures actions. You can be the perfect candidate squeaky clean record, held one job since you left high school with your doctorates degree and physically a body that looks like it would of be designed to be on display as a statue made by a greek artist doesnt mean you'll be the perfect pick to be an officer. Every human who walks this world makes mistakes unless you're that special someone and if thats the case being a cop aint the job for you.

Comment

You know what, that NYPD psych doctor name Benjamin Appel is pretty bad guy, he knew that I was not able to present that medical record and he still wanted me to sent that. After my psych interview, I met with him in the bedroom, he seemed pretty happy about (failed me). I don't consider to start NYPD process anymore, waste my time and energy. How much money they can pay for the traffic ? low low low salary and use that bad attitude with me. Also, new police officer is only get 2000 a month after taxes, I am telling you about it., pay to NYPD is not proportional.
                              I'm sorry did you say you met with him in your bedroom.... everyone else read that part right? ? I'm not even sorry brother, that doctor did his job based off your disgusting barely legible post. Especially about former officers on a public police board, its no wonder you were DQ'd. Im suggesting the mod of this board ban you because you deserve no help from this site what so ever and I very highly doubt you are DOC. I'm in very close with dozens of DOC officers and none would speak the way you have about a brother, we always have each others back and I'm glad you were DQ'd because you clearly are not someone anyone on this forum would want to have their's. Do your self a favor go back to grammar school it will go a long way for you next time you get DQ'd.
                              NYPD Exam #4328

List number 36*
                              APD: 4/29-5/20
                              Medical:
                              Oral psych:
                              Written psych:
                              BI:
                              JST:
                              Mini-Med:

Comment

• deleted post
                                Last edited by onetime96; 11-22-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7999 users online. 392 members and 7607 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X