Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shimmy thankz hoping they send it out already want to be done with this appeal already

Comment

• Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
      shimmy thankz hoping they send it out already want to be done with this appeal already
      Who is your lawyer ?? Has he said anything regarding your chances? I just submitted the paperwork from the psych doc to request the nypds file on me

Comment

• I was placed under psych review last month . At the end of my interview psych said your going to hear from your investigator thats all the she said to me . When i spokento my Investigator she said ur on psych review just wait on them there is not much i can do . I have no arrest records or drug records just seat belts tickets 2007. As far as school i have a bachelor degree and my work history i ve been at my job for past 8 years
        What should I expect??? Any tips

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatjon87 View Post
          I was placed under psych review last month . At the end of my interview psych said your going to hear from your investigator thats all the she said to me . When i spokento my Investigator she said ur on psych review just wait on them there is not much i can do . I have no arrest records or drug records just seat belts tickets 2007. As far as school i have a bachelor degree and my work history i ve been at my job for past 8 years
          What should I expect??? Any tips
          If your not cleared by psych services in the next few months your probably going to wait around a year for your proposed psych dq letter once you get the letter you can Appeal it

Comment

• Fatjon87 that sounds very odd that they would just put you on review.. were u ever in any IEP or saw coucling?
            Last edited by achup; 10-15-2016, 08:28 PM.
            NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
            Score: 85
            List: 6XX December, 2015
            APD-5:
            Medical:
            Written Psychological:
            Oral Psychological:
            BI Meet:
            JST:
            Mini Med:

Comment

• Originally posted by achup View Post
              Fatjon87 that sounds very odd that they would just put you on review.. were u ever in any IEP or saw coucling?
              Whats IEP ? I never saw councling

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatjon87 View Post

Whats IEP ? I never saw councling
                Any type of counseling or an iep in school with probably get u put on review

Comment

• You all DO realize that you have ZERO idea of what the shrinks findings are... Everyone who is put on review on here acts as if they are a victim. Perhaps you are the problem. This forum is .01 of the massive amount of BIs going through the system.

Those of you with MULTIPLE DQs from agencies need to inderstand that you'll never make it. There are good reasons for it.

Stop whining and move on.
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    You all DO realize that you have ZERO idea of what the shrinks findings are... Everyone who is put on review on here acts as if they are a victim. Perhaps you are the problem. This forum is .01 of the massive amount of BIs going through the system.

Those of you with MULTIPLE DQs from agencies need to inderstand that you'll never make it. There are good reasons for it.

Stop whining and move on.
                    You DO realize that when you appeal your new psych get the nypds notes. So you'll know exactly what your up against

Comment

• CCCSD's point is that there might not be an external reason for being placed on review. It could simply be that you demonstrated psychological or emotional defects that the psych believes disqualifies you. External reasons can sometimes be overcome. But much more difficult to overcome your internal makeup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                        CCCSD's point is that there might not be an external reason for being placed on review. It could simply be that you demonstrated psychological or emotional defects that the psych believes disqualifies you. External reasons can sometimes be overcome. But much more difficult to overcome your internal makeup.
                        Fine but they have to put a reason down and when or if you appeal their decision your private psych doctor can run his own tests on you. They are being unfair when it comes to school ieps alot of guys end up on psych review when they shouldn't be it's not right that follows you around for life if u don't fight it

Comment

• An IEP will not follow you around for life. An IEP will not disqualify you from most jobs. Law Enforcement jobs are a different story. Anything that can affect your ability to quickly analyze a situation and determine a proper response will be disqualifying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                            An IEP will not follow you around for life. An IEP will not disqualify you from most jobs. Law Enforcement jobs are a different story. Anything that can affect your ability to quickly analyze a situation and determine a proper response will be disqualifying.
                            There's no reason to dq someone for an iep if you graduated school over 15 years ago if you showed stability in your personal life and professional life. I meant the psych dq will follow you around forever. You shouldn't be punished for a iep if you've never been in trouble with the law

Comment

• No matter how far in the past, an IEP may indicate to the psych that you cannot handle the stress of police work. The purpose of an IEP is to get you through school, not to become a police officer.

Comment

• Can't make these people understand that indicators from the past can be predictive of future acts. Just like serial killers: we can predict based on factors...IEPs are one of them.

AGAIN. It's clear that some of you are NOT cut out for LE. Even if you think you are. Others know better.
                                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8663 users online. 344 members and 8319 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X