Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Lin View Post
    Not really, my this doc class has some people who disqualified from NYPD and still got hired by doc. It depends on how much people doc needs, because too many officers quite from doc to another law enforcement agencies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If what you say is true; then NYCDOC is in violation with their understanding with NYCDOI. Then again; "believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see." There are no shortages of qualified candidates to fill vacant positions with NYCDOCs-- either a candidate passes their investigative screening phase or gets disqualified.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Lin View Post
      Whatever NYCDOC or NYPD, both jobs are pretty dangerous and stressful jobs. If you are disqualified for any reasons, you should be happy about it, unless nobody hires you now or you job is pretty bull **** paying very very low salary. Once again, NYPD psychologists are stupids, how many dollars NYPD pays you if you get hired ? After taxes they pay you very low, almost you are eligible apply for food stamps. So I advice you guys don't spend too much times and energies on NYPD.

Hey John Lin, anyone who is working or self employed pays taxes: Federal,state,city and real property tax if they own a home or business. Taxation is a way of life.

Comment

• Lin isn't a MOS.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Good morning would like to know if anyone has a update number for psych office been trying to reach them.

Comment

• Documents from psychiatrist

I have a question for all who have been placed on psych review for seeing a counselor.

I saw a psychiatrist during and after my father's dying, and I am sure that will put me on psych review. My question is: What type of documents will the psych docs require me to send them? A letter from my previous psychiatrist stating why I sought his help and how me helped me, etc.?

Just trying to have it ready so that I can bring it to my oral psych. Thank you all in advance!

Comment

• Hey guys, I just got an email today saying I am psych disqualified, any tips of suggestions on what I should do? It seems on the email it's asking me to fight it by submitting additional information either by written statement or submitting medical documents by a licensed health care professional? What are the chances I get off with just submitting a statement alone? If the results of their review becomes final (I am disqualified from the NYPD), is it possible to apply to NYPD again and get hired even though I had a prior final disqualification by the psych department from before? Or should I just withdraw and try taking the test again? Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by b1returns View Post
                Hey guys, I just got an email today saying I am psych disqualified, any tips of suggestions on what I should do? It seems on the email it's asking me to fight it by submitting additional information either by written statement or submitting medical documents by a licensed health care professional? What are the chances I get off with just submitting a statement alone? If the results of their review becomes final (I am disqualified from the NYPD), is it possible to apply to NYPD again and get hired even though I had a prior final disqualification by the psych department from before? Or should I just withdraw and try taking the test again? Any ideas?
                Do you know why you were disqualified? What did the psych ask you?

Comment

• I don't know WHY, how does one find out?? I'm new here so i'm all ears. The email doesn't state why i'm getting DQ'ed unless I fight it or WITHDRAW my application in 30 days. But i was suspended once in high school in freshmen year for being out of uniform and I was arrested once when I was like 21 for hopping the turnstile which got thrown out after 6 months. Basically these happened like 7-8 years ago, and i've been pretty clean since no trouble with the law or whatnot. The only thing I can think of is when I went to see Heather Jonas, she kept questioning me why I didn't have a job, at the time I was interviewing with her - it was 2 years since I was unemployed. Granted I was able to find work after a month later after the interview was over, thats all I can think of.

Originally posted by lillux View Post

Do you know why you were disqualified? What did the psych ask you?

Comment

• If you get Heather Jonas she is the worse and she has a record of disqualifying numerous candidates. Because of her my troubles started in 2010. I got dq for NYPD and any exam that deals with NYPD psychological will disqualify you. When you go to other agencies you don't have to disclose that as is a confidential medical records and you can sue NYPD for defamation of character if are not able gain employment anywhere else because of them. I have moved on and now am in a different city law enforcement agency but try get my ultimate dream job. Don't give up and remembering if is not in paper don't disclose extra crap that can get you disqualify.
                    Last edited by nycapomts; 09-23-2016, 09:10 AM.
                    Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• If NYPD is asked why you were not hired, as long as they answer truthfully, there is no defamation of character. Truth is an absolute defense to a claim of defamation

Comment

• You can't sue for defamation because you were DQ'd. A BI form signed by you allows the agency to receive ANY information.

I'm continually amazed at the misinformation that is posted, especially by alleged officers...
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Hey guys, I just got an email today saying I am psych disqualified, any tips of suggestions on what I should do? It seems on the email it's asking me to fight it by submitting additional information either by written statement or submitting medical documents by a licensed health care professional? What are the chances I get off with just submitting a statement alone? If the results of their review becomes final (I am disqualified from the NYPD), is it possible to apply to NYPD again and get hired even though I had a prior final disqualification by the psych department from before? Or should I just withdraw and try taking the test again? Any ideas?
                          i would reccomend you contact rob kronenberg at 631-234-4434; free lengthy consultation.

If you want to email me
                          direct [email protected]
                          Problems with a psych exam?
                          Have an upcoming
                          PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                          you make up your mind.
                          WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                          http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

HOW long did u have to wait untill u got the email ? I took the oral psych on 9/20/16 with jonas heather she was hard on me i just told her the truth about me i didnt lie at all. i have not heard anything from psych department yet, my BI said i m waiting for the psych answer , she said so far ur under review , dont know what to make of it if anyone could help i would appreciate it
                            Last edited by Fatjon87; 09-28-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatjon87 View Post

HOW long did u have to wait untill u got the email ? I took the oral psych on 9/20/16 with jonas heather she was hard on me i just told her the truth about me i didnt lie at all. i have not heard anything from psych department yet, my BI said i m waiting for the psych answer , she said so far ur under review , dont know what to make of it if anyone could help i would appreciate it

Famous last words..... just wait. How long? From now, until then. Maybe many months.
                              Problems with a psych exam?
                              Have an upcoming
                              PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                              you make up your mind.
                              WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                              http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• My interview with her was October of 2015, I just received the email last week, which would make it close to a year (11 months to be approx).

Originally posted by Fatjon87 View Post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9692 users online. 465 members and 9227 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X