Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
    If NYPD is asked why you were not hired, as long as they answer truthfully, there is no defamation of character. Truth is an absolute defense to a claim of defamation
    Lt., apparently these candidates don't understand that NYPD has their own set of criteria for investigative and psych guidelines in hiring and retention of personnel. And legally speaking; they don't have to give any reason for non-selection other than to remove a candidate off the civil service list which they have the authority to do.

    Comment


    • Anyone here ever use Robert Daley? Any reviews ?

      Comment


      • shimmy- pm me- I did the PEP with Robert Daley- awesome guy!!
        NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
        Score: 85
        List: 6XX December, 2015
        APD-5:
        Medical:
        Written Psychological:
        Oral Psychological:
        BI Meet:
        JST:
        Mini Med:

        Comment


        • Dose anyone have any contact number for the psych department?

          Comment


          • Does anyone know how long does nypd psych office send out your file to your private psych doctor when you appealling

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
              Does anyone know how long does nypd psych office send out your file to your private psych doctor when you appealling
              Around 3 months if your lawyer annoys them enough

              Comment


              • shimmy thankz hoping they send it out already want to be done with this appeal already

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
                  shimmy thankz hoping they send it out already want to be done with this appeal already
                  Who is your lawyer ?? Has he said anything regarding your chances? I just submitted the paperwork from the psych doc to request the nypds file on me

                  Comment


                  • I was placed under psych review last month . At the end of my interview psych said your going to hear from your investigator thats all the she said to me . When i spokento my Investigator she said ur on psych review just wait on them there is not much i can do . I have no arrest records or drug records just seat belts tickets 2007. As far as school i have a bachelor degree and my work history i ve been at my job for past 8 years
                    What should I expect??? Any tips

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fatjon87 View Post
                      I was placed under psych review last month . At the end of my interview psych said your going to hear from your investigator thats all the she said to me . When i spokento my Investigator she said ur on psych review just wait on them there is not much i can do . I have no arrest records or drug records just seat belts tickets 2007. As far as school i have a bachelor degree and my work history i ve been at my job for past 8 years
                      What should I expect??? Any tips
                      If your not cleared by psych services in the next few months your probably going to wait around a year for your proposed psych dq letter once you get the letter you can Appeal it

                      Comment


                      • Fatjon87 that sounds very odd that they would just put you on review.. were u ever in any IEP or saw coucling?
                        Last edited by achup; 10-15-2016, 08:28 PM.
                        NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
                        Score: 85
                        List: 6XX December, 2015
                        APD-5:
                        Medical:
                        Written Psychological:
                        Oral Psychological:
                        BI Meet:
                        JST:
                        Mini Med:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by achup View Post
                          Fatjon87 that sounds very odd that they would just put you on review.. were u ever in any IEP or saw coucling?
                          Whats IEP ? I never saw councling

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fatjon87 View Post

                            Whats IEP ? I never saw councling
                            Any type of counseling or an iep in school with probably get u put on review

                            Comment


                            • You all DO realize that you have ZERO idea of what the shrinks findings are... Everyone who is put on review on here acts as if they are a victim. Perhaps you are the problem. This forum is .01 of the massive amount of BIs going through the system.

                              Those of you with MULTIPLE DQs from agencies need to inderstand that you'll never make it. There are good reasons for it.

                              Stop whining and move on.
                              Now go home and get your shine box!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                                You all DO realize that you have ZERO idea of what the shrinks findings are... Everyone who is put on review on here acts as if they are a victim. Perhaps you are the problem. This forum is .01 of the massive amount of BIs going through the system.

                                Those of you with MULTIPLE DQs from agencies need to inderstand that you'll never make it. There are good reasons for it.

                                Stop whining and move on.
                                You DO realize that when you appeal your new psych get the nypds notes. So you'll know exactly what your up against

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7353 users online. 380 members and 6973 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X