Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the psych fax number to send in docs

Comment

• Originally posted by hwguy1314 View Post
      Anyone know the psych fax number to send in docs
      Your pm is on?

Comment

• Originally posted by MR.Robinson View Post
        Your pm is on?
        I don't think so since someone tried pming me before and it didn't work... I'm on mobile and everytime I click settings it goes to search. Mobile site is broken

Comment

• Originally posted by hwguy1314 View Post
          I don't think so since someone tried pming me before and it didn't work... I'm on mobile and everytime I click settings it goes to search. Mobile site is broken
          You have to go to the menu; then activate PMing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew20 View Post
            Thats what I did, I sent a professional email asking if he got what he needed and by the end of the day he got back to me. He told me that he doesn't think there will be any problems for me just he's busy. Don't ask the Dr. what your status is just if he/she got what she needed. I would say give it atleast 2 weeks before checking in. It's out of your hands now so don't stress it, if its going to happen it will happen.
            @hwguy to reiterate on what I said here, I would certainly send a professional email in a week or 2 to confirm the documents. my psych emailed me saying mine were displaced and to resend them, which i subsequently did and he confirmed receipt of them.
            Last edited by Andrew20; 09-10-2016, 01:19 AM.
            NYPD P.O EXAM (03/14)
            Test# 4324
            List #: XX
            APD-5: completed (03/2016)
            Medical: Qualified (07/2016)
            Psychological: Qualified (8/2016)
            B.I.: Qualified (8/2016)
            JST: Qualified (9/2016)
            Mini: Qualified (9/2016)
            Got the call:

Comment

Last edited by Johnq; 03-07-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnq View Post
                Hello everyone ,
                Is it safe to assume that there is a psych review in my future if there is an extensive history of "Withdrawal" grades in my college career.
                Possibly. They will ask for your transcript and they might want to know the reason behind their withdrawals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnq View Post
                  Hello everyone ,
                  Is it safe to assume that there is a psych review in my future if there is an extensive history of "Withdrawal" grades in my college career.
                  Multiple withdrawals is a flag for the BI as well, for ANY dept.
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Not necessary..i withdrew from classes n failed classes...as along as you can articulate your reasons it should be np...i told them straight up..freshman n sophomore year i was a unfocused 18 to 20 year old that enjoyed his freedom..im 28 i recently went back to school n i got a 3.8.....now if its recent..then just explain in a postive light why you withdrew or failed classes n that you recognize your fault n have learned from it...its all bout articulation..trust me you will hear "As long as you can articulate" everyday at the academy lol
                    NYPD EXAM 8132- October 2009
                    Score: 96
                    List: 1216 Special Military List - July 2012
                    APD-5: May 7th 2016 - Completed
                    Medical: May 25th 2016 - Completed/Passed
                    Written Psychological: June 13th 2016 - Completed/Passed
                    Oral Psychological: June 15th 2016 - Completed/Passed
                    BI Meet: June 5th 2016 - Approved (July 11th 2016)
                    JST: June 11th 2016 - Completed/Passed 3:05
                    Mini Med: May 25th 2016 - Completed/Passed
                    Hire Notification: July 11th 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      Multiple withdrawals is a flag for the BI as well, for ANY dept.
                      What . Lol. How do college withdrawals have anything to do with Nypd . That is pretty weird . With NYC doc , nothing was mentioned ... As long as you have the college credits ..... I personally had to withdraw myself from a couple of classes , due to academy and also effecting my job ...

Comment

• NYPD and NYCDOC are two different agencies. NYPD looks deep into the candidates background.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArabAmericanFinest View Post
                          NYPD and NYCDOC are two different agencies. NYPD looks deep into the candidates background.

NYCDOC recently revamped their hiring guidelines after a scolding report on their previous hiring pracrtices by the NYCDOI. So if you get DQed by NYPD for any reason; you will be automatically be DQed from DOC as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                            NYCDOC recently revamped their hiring guidelines after a scolding report on their previous hiring pracrtices by the NYCDOI. So if you get DQed by NYPD for any reason; you will be automatically be DQed from DOC as well.
                            Not really, my this doc class has some people who disqualified from NYPD and still got hired by doc. It depends on how much people doc needs, because too many officers quite from doc to another law enforcement agencies

Comment

• Whatever NYCDOC or NYPD, both jobs are pretty dangerous and stressful jobs. If you are disqualified for any reasons, you should be happy about it, unless nobody hires you now or you job is pretty bull **** paying very very low salary. Once again, NYPD psychologists are stupids, how many dollars NYPD pays you if you get hired ? After taxes they pay you very low, almost you are eligible apply for food stamps. So I advice you guys don't spend too much times and energies on NYPD.

Comment

• You work for NYPD right now?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8993 users online. 295 members and 8698 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X