Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If NYPD is asked why you were not hired, as long as they answer truthfully, there is no defamation of character. Truth is an absolute defense to a claim of defamation

Comment

• You can't sue for defamation because you were DQ'd. A BI form signed by you allows the agency to receive ANY information.

I'm continually amazed at the misinformation that is posted, especially by alleged officers...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by b1returns View Post
        Hey guys, I just got an email today saying I am psych disqualified, any tips of suggestions on what I should do? It seems on the email it's asking me to fight it by submitting additional information either by written statement or submitting medical documents by a licensed health care professional? What are the chances I get off with just submitting a statement alone? If the results of their review becomes final (I am disqualified from the NYPD), is it possible to apply to NYPD again and get hired even though I had a prior final disqualification by the psych department from before? Or should I just withdraw and try taking the test again? Any ideas?
        i would reccomend you contact rob kronenberg at 631-234-4434; free lengthy consultation.

If you want to email me
        direct [email protected]
        Problems with a psych exam?
        Have an upcoming
        PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
        you make up your mind.
        WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
        http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by b1returns View Post
          Hey guys, I just got an email today saying I am psych disqualified, any tips of suggestions on what I should do? It seems on the email it's asking me to fight it by submitting additional information either by written statement or submitting medical documents by a licensed health care professional? What are the chances I get off with just submitting a statement alone? If the results of their review becomes final (I am disqualified from the NYPD), is it possible to apply to NYPD again and get hired even though I had a prior final disqualification by the psych department from before? Or should I just withdraw and try taking the test again? Any ideas?
          HOW long did u have to wait untill u got the email ? I took the oral psych on 9/20/16 with jonas heather she was hard on me i just told her the truth about me i didnt lie at all. i have not heard anything from psych department yet, my BI said i m waiting for the psych answer , she said so far ur under review , dont know what to make of it if anyone could help i would appreciate it
          Last edited by Fatjon87; 09-28-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatjon87 View Post

HOW long did u have to wait untill u got the email ? I took the oral psych on 9/20/16 with jonas heather she was hard on me i just told her the truth about me i didnt lie at all. i have not heard anything from psych department yet, my BI said i m waiting for the psych answer , she said so far ur under review , dont know what to make of it if anyone could help i would appreciate it

Famous last words..... just wait. How long? From now, until then. Maybe many months.
            Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
            you make up your mind.

Comment

• My interview with her was October of 2015, I just received the email last week, which would make it close to a year (11 months to be approx).

Originally posted by Fatjon87 View Post

Comment

• I take my psych next year. Why haven't the already sent me my results...

Comment

• b1returns i am in the same boat as you i received my proposal letter last week thru email i had like 11 month on review ..are you planning to appeal for it .

Comment

• Originally posted by AML3319 View Post
                    b1returns i am in the same boat as you i received my proposal letter last week thru email i had like 11 month on review ..are you planning to appeal for it .
                    I dont know what to make out of it i dont have any criminal records or anything else but wait a year for a DQ is crqzy wow shocked what am hearing

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      I take my psych next year. Why haven't the already sent me my results...
                      What kinda crap is that
                      Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• About along the lines of most of the posts: nobody wants to wait more than a week...

Comment

• Currently processing for corrections.... my article 78 was successful. I got my proposed letter of dq in time to appeal it before my list expires. Its a little victory

Comment

• shimmy did you appeal for it

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                              Currently processing for corrections.... my article 78 was successful. I got my proposed letter of dq in time to appeal it before my list expires. Its a little victory
                              Did you get your DQ for PD or Corrections?
                              How long did it take to receive it??

Comment

Last edited by shimmy; 10-03-2016, 05:37 PM. Reason: K

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8419 users online. 451 members and 7968 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X