Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
    Shim, I don't think you're going to get any of these state supreme court judges to issue a "show cause" order to NYPD as to why they will not hire you.

Levine claims success once..... Dept decided to issue a decision before a ruling was issued which caused the Proceeding to be dismissed. He never got a judge to force it. Waste
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

I am sure there are attorneys who will tell the kid otherwise and take his money-- not withstanding your correct words of wisdom and advice.
      yup- there are.

Guy i used advised against it.
      Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.

Comment

You wrote in
        your last posting that you were on psych review. You were previously disqualified. You should have contested the previous psych disqualification but you didn't. And now it stands as a roadblock to future NYPD employment.
        dont even know why they jammed him up because he never appealed... Cant even do damage mitigation this time around
        Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by maza849 View Post
          Good afternoon people . I have a question. Can i hire a doctor with out getting a lawyer?
          Lawenforcementpeptalk.com

talk to them

you can but its not a great idea
          Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by DBASDEO View Post
            Just wanted to share my ongoing experience with you guys. My exam number is 2344, Was placed on psych review in Oct. 2014. Got my nopd letter thanksgiving weekend of 2015. I appealed and used Kevin sheerin and Dr. Daley and got a second psych interview this past week. First time around I was placed on psych review in 5 min and sent on my way. This time I was in there for about 2 hours. My new psychologist asked for one document and once she receives it a decision will be made shortly after. Just thought Id share some time frames with you guys who are considering appealing ot have appealed. Good luck to everyone.

Second interview
            ks a positive sign
            Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
              If you let a DQ stand unchallenged you will never be a cop or firefighter in the downstate area. It a ominous black cloud tbat will follow you

Then if you decide to go upstate--it becomes who you are and who you know to get a public service position.

Comment

• Originally posted by hwguy1314 View Post
                Damn that's a lot of money to gamble away on something that has a potential to not happen
                Even if the psych disqualification is overturned by NYCCSC; there is no guarantee you will be hired by NYPD. Keep in mind these statistics: only ONE out of 12 candidates that pass the written exam gets hired. That ought to tell you something. Getting disqualified by them does not necessarily mean you could not perform the job successfully--it just means they won't hire you.

Comment

Do you intend to navigate the system by yourself?
                  Can't afford a lawyer. Have no choice
                  Last edited by maza849; 08-20-2016, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• So guys, how long after you take the oral psych do you know if you passed? My question kind of got buried. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                      Second interview
                      ks a positive sign
                      Thanks for the positive vibes. I used Kevin sheerin for my attorney and Dr.Daley for my psychologist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                        Good luck with that. I've hope everything goes well. I have read cases that are given a second interview and they still get disqualified. Be positive.

Sent from my House Phone!!
                        You don't have much time much time to fight the decision when does your exam expire

Comment

• If they don't want you, they don't want you. You don't have a RIGHT to be hired...
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                            You don't have much time much time to fight the decision when does your exam expire
                            APD Told me 2019

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• so does anyone know how long after i send in my documents will they be reviewed or i will get a status change...I have my oral 7/19 and my psych requested Doc's i sent them to her immediately and she acknowledged that she received them when i asked her...i email apd every other week or so for updates and im still on review...should i email my psych to see if theres anything else she needs or should i just let it play out?
                              NYPD Exam 4320: January 4, 2014
                              List: 1XX
                              APD-5: Submitted 01/26/2016
                              MEDICAL: 05/12/2016 Passed
                              WRITTEN PSYCHOLOGICAL: 06/02/2016 Passed
                              ORAL PSYCHOLOGICAL: 07/19/2016 On Review
                              MET WITH INVESTIGATOR: 06/09/2016
                              BI: In Process
                              JST: Passed 2:55
                              Mini-Med: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra218 View Post
                                so does anyone know how long after i send in my documents will they be reviewed or i will get a status change...I have my oral 7/19 and my psych requested Doc's i sent them to her immediately and she acknowledged that she received them when i asked her...i email apd every other week or so for updates and im still on review...should i email my psych to see if theres anything else she needs or should i just let it play out?
                                Im no expert but I would say let it play out. Is there anything specific in your case that would want to review you for longer for ? EX: arrests, drug/alcohol use, medical issues etc.
                                NYPD P.O EXAM (03/14)
                                Test# 4324
                                List #: XX
                                APD-5: completed (03/2016)
                                Medical: Qualified (07/2016)
                                Psychological: Qualified (8/2016)
                                B.I.: Qualified (8/2016)
                                JST: Qualified (9/2016)
                                Mini: Qualified (9/2016)
                                Got the call:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3285 users online. 226 members and 3059 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X