Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post

A very sad commentary indeed how a former drug dealer can make it into NYPD.Nothing to brag about and
    certainly everything to be ashamed of. I suppose if NYPD administered polygraph tests to their applicants--which they don't--he would have never been hired.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

A very sad commentary indeed how a former drug dealer can make it into NYPD.Nothing to brag about and
      certainly everything to be ashamed of. I suppose if NYPD administered polygraph tests to their applicants--which they don't--he would have never been hired.
      Debatable statement. He could of still passed a polygraph.

Comment

That's ironic. A former drug dealer who almost kill a person, now it's a Deputy Inspector. A bunch of us with a clean record and only 1 summons on our record, they got us on Psych Review for a long time. Smh.

Comment

• An Amazing story, how he turned his back on the street life, yet after joining the NYPD he put a "Thug Life" tattoo on the top of his neck ,right below the chin and was promoted through the ranks of the NYPD . He definitely wanted nothing to do with the street life and reformed , he just wore the uniform { do-rag and drooping pants ] to Community meetings and Police funerals .Yes he really turned his back on the "THUG LIFE"

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

That's ironic. A former drug dealer who almost kill a person, now it's a Deputy Inspector. A bunch of us with a clean record and only 1 summons on our record, they got us on Psych Review for a long time. Smh.
          I've just sort of accepted it from the department point of view. We are just a number, and they have an incredible amount of applicants they have with similar looking backgrounds, and history.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrunkS3 View Post
            Debatable statement. He could of still passed a polygraph.
            You're right..that's why most departments don't relay on polygraph exams--but many do.

Comment

An Amazing story, how he turned his back on the street life, yet after joining the NYPD he put a "Thug Life" tattoo on the top of his neck ,right below the chin and was promoted through the ranks of the NYPD . He definitely wanted nothing to do with the street life and reformed , he just wore the uniform { do-rag and drooping pants ] to Community meetings and Police funerals .Yes he really turned his back on the "THUG LIFE"

Sent from my House Phone!!
              But he sold controlled substances, a felony, endangering the lives of people....do you see the nexus between breaking the law and upholding it given the seriousness of the matter??

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdhopeful15 View Post
                I've just sort of accepted it from the department point of view. We are just a number, and they have an incredible amount of applicants they have with similar looking backgrounds, and history.

No matter how rigid the hiring process can be--there are still people on the job who will forget their purpose and the oath they have taken due to greed, selfishness and stupidity.

Comment

But he sold controlled substances, a felony, endangering the lives of people....do you see the nexus between breaking the law and upholding it given the seriousness of the matter??
                  I was being sarcastic.!!

Comment

• Originally posted by melvindrbk View Post
                    i was being sarcastic.!!

ok...............................

Comment

But the charges were dismissed- so the NYPD Hired him anyway. Yet, if you have traffic summonses that were dismissed- they still hold
                      your feet to the fire. Go figure.
                      Problems with a psych exam?
                      Have an upcoming
                      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                      you make up your mind.
                      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• So how can i private message vista? If you have time i would like to message you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                          But the charges were dismissed- so the NYPD Hired him anyway. Yet, if you have traffic summonses that were dismissed- they still hold
                          your feet to the fire. Go figure.

Yea tell me about it politics in nyc are insane make no sense

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                            Yea tell me about it politics in nyc are insane make no sense
                            Politics are very prevalent up this way as well....it's who you are or know.....irregardless of negative background issues.

Comment

• "Pegues’ ascension through the ranks came in spite of the racism he says he endured within the force — and his fight isn’t over. After speaking out publicly against police brutality, and revealing his gang history, Pegues was stripped of his NYPD-issue firearms and his pension was placed under review. His $200 million lawsuit is pending."

I think this paragraph just speaks for itself

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4999 users online. 203 members and 4796 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X