Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maybe they are getting sick and tired of answering the same questions every day. Perhaps if people shut up and waited to be contacted, it would help clear the BI process. But I guess it's more important that all you candidates get personal service, as they don't have anything else to do.

    Imagine if they could actually DO their work without having to listen to whining voicemails and reading endless emails demanding that they drop all work and attend to YOU...

    I would bottom bury ANYONE who pestered me. There are plenty of other qualified candidates to invest my time in.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
      You can always write her a letter or e-mail.
      She didn't respond to my email she signed off on my case already I just have to update my info been hard getting ahold of her

      Comment


      • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
        She didn't respond to my email she signed off on my case already I just have to update my info been hard getting ahold of her

        That above statement tells me something--she is no longer assigned to your case. If you're on pysch review; there is nothing the applicant investigators can do for you. You just have to wait it out until the psych unit reaches a final determination.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          Maybe they are getting sick and tired of answering the same questions every day. Perhaps if people shut up and waited to be contacted, it would help clear the BI process. But I guess it's more important that all you candidates get personal service, as they don't have anything else to do.

          Imagine if they could actually DO their work without having to listen to whining voicemails and reading endless emails demanding that they drop all work and attend to YOU...

          I would bottom bury ANYONE who pestered me. There are plenty of other qualified candidates to invest my time in.



          Excellent advice to candidates They (candidates) need to understand that NYPD applicant
          processing is an extremely long, arduous process
          and that only 1 out of 12 who passes the written exam will actually make it into the academy. It isn't the end of the world for those not appointed as there are other employment opportunities down South and out West.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
            Officer Harbus she used to be easy to get ahold of I have to update my info and haven't been able to get ahold of her been trying everyday

            Perhaps she changed desks or even transferred out of APD. Call the main number and ask for her number and if she is still your BI
            Problems with a psych exam?
            Have an upcoming
            PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


            If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
            you make up your mind.
            WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



            Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

            Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
            http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

            Comment


            • http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...=NYDailyNewsTw


              Sent from my House Phone!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post



                A very sad commentary indeed how a former drug dealer can make it into NYPD.Nothing to brag about and
                certainly everything to be ashamed of. I suppose if NYPD administered polygraph tests to their applicants--which they don't--he would have never been hired.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

                  A very sad commentary indeed how a former drug dealer can make it into NYPD.Nothing to brag about and
                  certainly everything to be ashamed of. I suppose if NYPD administered polygraph tests to their applicants--which they don't--he would have never been hired.
                  Debatable statement. He could of still passed a polygraph.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                    That's ironic. A former drug dealer who almost kill a person, now it's a Deputy Inspector. A bunch of us with a clean record and only 1 summons on our record, they got us on Psych Review for a long time. Smh.

                    Comment




                    • An Amazing story, how he turned his back on the street life, yet after joining the NYPD he put a "Thug Life" tattoo on the top of his neck ,right below the chin and was promoted through the ranks of the NYPD . He definitely wanted nothing to do with the street life and reformed , he just wore the uniform { do-rag and drooping pants ] to Community meetings and Police funerals .Yes he really turned his back on the "THUG LIFE"



                      Sent from my House Phone!!

                      Comment


                    • Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                      That's ironic. A former drug dealer who almost kill a person, now it's a Deputy Inspector. A bunch of us with a clean record and only 1 summons on our record, they got us on Psych Review for a long time. Smh.
                      I've just sort of accepted it from the department point of view. We are just a number, and they have an incredible amount of applicants they have with similar looking backgrounds, and history.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TrunkS3 View Post
                        Debatable statement. He could of still passed a polygraph.
                        You're right..that's why most departments don't relay on polygraph exams--but many do.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post


                          An Amazing story, how he turned his back on the street life, yet after joining the NYPD he put a "Thug Life" tattoo on the top of his neck ,right below the chin and was promoted through the ranks of the NYPD . He definitely wanted nothing to do with the street life and reformed , he just wore the uniform { do-rag and drooping pants ] to Community meetings and Police funerals .Yes he really turned his back on the "THUG LIFE"



                          Sent from my House Phone!!
                          But he sold controlled substances, a felony, endangering the lives of people....do you see the nexus between breaking the law and upholding it given the seriousness of the matter??

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nypdhopeful15 View Post
                            I've just sort of accepted it from the department point of view. We are just a number, and they have an incredible amount of applicants they have with similar looking backgrounds, and history.

                            No matter how rigid the hiring process can be--there are still people on the job who will forget their purpose and the oath they have taken due to greed, selfishness and stupidity.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                              But he sold controlled substances, a felony, endangering the lives of people....do you see the nexus between breaking the law and upholding it given the seriousness of the matter??
                              I was being sarcastic.!!

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6720 users online. 459 members and 6261 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X