Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do YOU know it was a "bogus" complaint?
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• CCCSD...........All complaints are bogus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
        CCCSD...........All complaints are bogus.
        image.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          How do YOU know it was a "bogus" complaint?
          It sounds crazy but some idiot I used to hang out with was one of those people that liked calling you from blocked numbers 50 times a day he thought it was funny I caught him calling me from his jobs number so I got him in trouble he decided since he was caught to file a police complaint against me saying I was gonna kill him. This was in 2012 the police never told me I has no idea about it untill my background check my investigator knew it was stupid and told me don't worry about it the my interviewing psych on the other hand really grilled me about it and didn't believe a word I said

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
            It sounds crazy but some idiot I used to hang out with was one of those people that liked calling you from blocked numbers 50 times a day he thought it was funny I caught him calling me from his jobs number so I got him in trouble he decided since he was caught to file a police complaint against me saying I was gonna kill him. This was in 2012 the police never told me I has no idea about it untill my background check my investigator knew it was stupid and told me don't worry about it the my interviewing psych on the other hand really grilled me about it and didn't believe a word I said

It's not the worst thing in the world if NYPD doesn't hire you. Lots of opportunities down South and out West.

Comment

• If a complaint was filed, that means some cop ACTUALLY thought it had merit, so it's not "bogus". There's much more to your story since you as you caused someone to lose their job. This shows a lack of maturity, among other things.

Comment

• Very hard to believe that you threatened to kill someone and the NYPD never touched base with you. U

Comment

If a complaint was filed, that means some cop ACTUALLY thought it had merit, so it's not "bogus". There's much more to your story since you as you caused someone to lose their job. This shows a lack of maturity, among other things.
                  Wrong my investigator told me the cop made the report because he had to I never threatened
                  Anyone so this guy had no proof. If there was proof the nypd would have reached put to me anyone can go into a police station and file a complaint weather there's proof or not. This was all explained by my investigator she told me she wasn't concerned about the complaint because it was an unfounded complaint there are many different types of complaints u can file
                  I never cause anyone to lose their job where did u get that from?? He shouldn't have been making prank calls from the schools office where he was a substitute teacher I can unscramble blocked numbers that's how I caught him
                  I'm mature I wasn't the one making 50 prank phone calls a day he was a troll that got caught and wanted to stick it to me and this was the only way he could
                  Last edited by shimmy; 05-16-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                    Very hard to believe that you threatened to kill someone and the NYPD never touched base with you. U
                    It's an unfounded complaint I still wouldn't have known about it if I wasn't going through a background check. Anyone idiot can go into a police station and make a complaint against someone weather they have proof or not I'd there was proof the police would have contacted me. This guy had no proof since I never threatened him. My investigator signed off on my case only thing holding me up is the psych

Comment

• Right or not wrong, I'm certainly not making a judgement but your psych probably looks at it from the view point that either

1)You are lying or

2) You are immature to be associating with people like that

Not judging but I think that's how your psychologist viewed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdhopeful15 View Post
                        Right or not wrong, I'm certainly not making a judgement but your psych probably looks at it from the view point that either

1)You are lying or

2) You are immature to be associating with people like that

Not judging but I think that's how your psychologist viewed it.
                        Yea I know that I told him it was a mutual friend of a friend and for some reason he thought it was funny to make prank calls I acknowledged it was stupid and I was embarrassed explaining it but what can u do there was no proof whatsoever. my investigator told me just judging by my background check since I've never been in trouble that she believed me and not to worry about the complaint I'm not dq'd yet just under review

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                          Yea I know that I told him it was a mutual friend of a friend and for some reason he thought it was funny to make prank calls I acknowledged it was stupid and I was embarrassed explaining it but what can u do there was no proof whatsoever. my investigator told me just judging by my background check since I've never been in trouble that she believed me and not to worry about the complaint I'm not dq'd yet just under review
                          They put everyone on review, don't worry much about it, just take other agency exams and wait NYPD psychologist decision.

Comment

• Always amazing how it's NEVER the posters fault, always someone else. Thank God they get caught out at Psych, who sees through their bs...

Comment

Always amazing how it's NEVER the posters fault, always someone else. Thank God they get caught out at Psych, who sees through their bs...
                              What do u know about my background or my process? I'm already cleared by my investigator it's the psych department reviewing my case I've passed every step so far. Once my case gets reviewed I'm sure I'll pass it.i didn't lie to them or my investigator
                              Last edited by shimmy; 05-16-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Lin View Post
                                They put everyone on review, don't worry much about it, just take other agency exams and wait NYPD psychologist decision.
                                I took tbta exam in 2014 and corrections also just got a survey from the port authority from the 2013 exam I passed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8895 users online. 432 members and 8463 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X