Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Yeah... That's YOUR side. I'm going to bet the OTHER side is an eye opener. A DQ THAT fast has merit.

I know exactly why I was dq'ed. But it's not fair to judge me for what she judged me for

Comment

• Originally posted by BlairRosa789 View Post
      I know exactly why I was dq'ed. But it's not fair to judge me for what she judged me for
      Re-read what you wrote, about 100 times. You don't meet the standards.

Get it?
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        Re-read what you wrote, about 100 times. You don't meet the standards.

Get it?

Got it

Comment

• Originally posted by BlairRosa789 View Post
          I'm seeing what it says I was dq'ed for and its bull**** because there were no questions she asked that alluded to them. I'm just baffled because I want to know how she came to that assessment without me even answering these non existent questions

Maybe Vista might be of assistance......

Comment

• I emailed my investigator and I herd back from her. Bad news is that she told me that I'm on investigative review and psych review. I'm on psych review for something that she sent over to psych. So I'm gathering that I'm on investigative review for the same thing she sent over to psych. How does it look like from here on out? Will my psych review be lifted first or my investigative review has to be lifted first or it doesn't matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Audle1228 View Post
              I emailed my investigator and I herd back from her. Bad news is that she told me that I'm on investigative review and psych review. I'm on psych review for something that she sent over to psych. So I'm gathering that I'm on investigative review for the same thing she sent over to psych. How does it look like from here on out? Will my psych review be lifted first or my investigative review has to be lifted first or it doesn't matter?

It does not look too promising for you to be on review for one negative incident on both ends. What was the incident??

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

It does not look too promising for you to be on review for one negative incident on both ends. What was the incident??
                i have no idea. I just emailed her asking her if she can tell me what it is that put me on investigative review. Psych didn't say what it was that she sent over.
                Last edited by Audle1228; 05-11-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• I was put on review pending documents
                  Last edited by nypdhopeful15; 06-07-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=nypdhopeful15;3873421]I was put on review pending a letter stating that I was never in special Ed and my full medical records for last 5 years. Common sense would sort of dictate that my shrink wouldn't have asked for those records if she planned on DQing me no matter what those records say right? Then again never know with how psych works.[/QUOTE

My psych doc also asked for paper work from my high school grade advisor because I mentioned I saw her 2 times a month she sent a letter stating all her records have been destroyed. Since I graduated in 2001 I was still put on psych review my background investigation has been signed off on and this psych is really holding me up big time sucks but u just got sit and wait ]

Comment

• I'm still on review and APD said due to HIPPA privacy laws you must contact the psych department. I'm guessing that's the standard answer. Rest of my records were sent Monday so now it's a waiting game to see if I'm actually in it for the long haul
                      Last edited by nypdhopeful15; 05-12-2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys 4312 exam here. I did the whole process between Jan 16 -March 16. Was really hoping for July academy but still on psych review for 2 months now. I am on review for a c-summons I received back in 2011 for fooling around with a girlfriend on the beach. Original charge was indecent exposure but that was dropped at the court down to just a "being on the dunes" charge. Small fine, paid and taken care of. I had the court send over full disposition and docs that were available to my psych Dr as she requested. Realistically is this going to hold me back from getting on the job? It would be crushing if a stupid incident like that ruined my dream of NYPD. Any insight or advice is greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Not really sure, indecent exposure is not a good look for psych but just wait it out, and see. My best guess would be you are on supervisory review which can take awhile but good luck man. I'm on review too, it's not a fun feeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPDhopeful20166 View Post
                            Hey guys 4312 exam here. I did the whole process between Jan 16 -March 16. Was really hoping for July academy but still on psych review for 2 months now. I am on review for a c-summons I received back in 2011 for fooling around with a girlfriend on the beach. Original charge was indecent exposure but that was dropped at the court down to just a "being on the dunes" charge. Small fine, paid and taken care of. I had the court send over full disposition and docs that were available to my psych Dr as she requested. Realistically is this going to hold me back from getting on the job? It would be crushing if a stupid incident like that ruined my dream of NYPD. Any insight or advice is greatly appreciated!
                            I've been on review since December over a bogus complaint filed against me from 2012 a complaint which was so insignificant the police never told me it was filed. My investigator told me not to worry about it but the psych doctor put me on review after our 2nd meeting... it seems they will put you on review for any little minor thing.. weather you get off or not who knows there is no time line people are on review for years

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                              I've been on review since December over a bogus complaint filed against me from 2012 a complaint which was so insignificant the police never told me it was filed. My investigator told me not to worry about it but the psych doctor (psychologist-they're not doctors) put me on review after our 2nd meeting... it seems they will put you on review for any little minor thing.. whether (correction by CCO) you get off or not who knows there is no time line people are on review for years
                              The problem with being on "review" for years is that the list you are on will eventually expire along with your eligibility for appointment.
                              Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 05-15-2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                                The problem with being on "review" for years is that the list you are on will eventually expire along with your eligibility for appointment.
                                Yes I know if I don't hear anything after a year I'm going to go get a lawyer like everyone else

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4753 users online. 195 members and 4558 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X