Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm cleared on investigation side, it's just the oral part I'm worried about.

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdhopeful15 View Post
      I'm cleared on investigation side, it's just the oral part I'm worried about.
      Your background investigation is not complete until all your processing is complete, then your BI will foward it up the chain of command it must be signed off at three different levels, then your investigation is complete.

Comment

• Does it matter whether the paperwork is faxed or mailed?

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdhopeful15 View Post
          Does it matter whether the paperwork is faxed or mailed?
          Which paper work exactly?

According to psych services, everything other than school transcripts must come "from the source". I don't think they really mind how they receive it (I could be wrong). The only thing you're allowed to submit to them directly is transcripts, those for sure can be faxed over to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay_easy3197 View Post
            Which paper work exactly?

According to psych services, everything other than school transcripts must come "from the source". I don't think they really mind how they receive it (I could be wrong). The only thing you're allowed to submit to them directly is transcripts, those for sure can be faxed over to them.
            Nah, I had the sources fax them, and still on psych review but she said it can take a few days for her to get them, and read them. I'm still in disbelief that I actually needed to get one of these things but hey just doing their job I guess.

Comment

• I got a proposed letter of disqualification today from NYC DOC. Can I appeal without a lawyer or do I need a lawyer?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlairRosa789 View Post
                I got a proposed letter of disqualification today from NYC DOC. Can I appeal without a lawyer or do I need a lawyer?
                how long were you on review for until you received the DQ letter?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsk17 View Post
                  how long were you on review for until you received the DQ letter?
                  I don't even know if I was on review. I had my oral April 23 and then got the letter today

Comment

I don't even know if I was on review. I had my oral April 23 and then got the letter today
                    That was quick.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                      That was quick.....
                      I have never seen someone get a DQ letter that quick. That's not even 2 weeks.
                      Last edited by StrongSide; 05-05-2016, 08:13 AM.
                      Exam #2344

Comment

• NYCDOC- New York City Department Of Corrections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay_easy3197 View Post
                          NYCDOC- New York City Department Of Corrections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yes sir.
                          Exam #2344

Comment

That was quick.....

I'm seeing what it says I was dq'ed for and its bull**** because there were no questions she asked that alluded to them. I'm just baffled because I want to know how she came to that assessment without me even answering these non existent questions

Comment

That was quick.....
                              I messaged you

Comment

I'm seeing what it says I was dq'ed for and its bull**** because there were no questions she asked that alluded to them. I'm just baffled because I want to know how she came to that assessment without me even answering these non existent questions
                                Yeah... That's YOUR side. I'm going to bet the OTHER side is an eye opener. A DQ THAT fast has merit.
                                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5151 users online. 251 members and 4900 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X