Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
    That was quick.....
    I have never seen someone get a DQ letter that quick. That's not even 2 weeks.
    Last edited by StrongSide; 05-05-2016, 08:13 AM.
    Exam #2344

Comment

• NYCDOC- New York City Department Of Corrections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay_easy3197 View Post
        NYCDOC- New York City Department Of Corrections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yes sir.
        Exam #2344

Comment

That was quick.....

I'm seeing what it says I was dq'ed for and its bull**** because there were no questions she asked that alluded to them. I'm just baffled because I want to know how she came to that assessment without me even answering these non existent questions

Comment

That was quick.....
            I messaged you

Comment

• Originally posted by BlairRosa789 View Post
              I'm seeing what it says I was dq'ed for and its bull**** because there were no questions she asked that alluded to them. I'm just baffled because I want to know how she came to that assessment without me even answering these non existent questions
              Yeah... That's YOUR side. I'm going to bet the OTHER side is an eye opener. A DQ THAT fast has merit.
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                Yeah... That's YOUR side. I'm going to bet the OTHER side is an eye opener. A DQ THAT fast has merit.

I know exactly why I was dq'ed. But it's not fair to judge me for what she judged me for

Comment

I know exactly why I was dq'ed. But it's not fair to judge me for what she judged me for
                  Re-read what you wrote, about 100 times. You don't meet the standards.

Get it?
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    Re-read what you wrote, about 100 times. You don't meet the standards.

Get it?

Got it

Comment

Maybe Vista might be of assistance......

Comment

• I emailed my investigator and I herd back from her. Bad news is that she told me that I'm on investigative review and psych review. I'm on psych review for something that she sent over to psych. So I'm gathering that I'm on investigative review for the same thing she sent over to psych. How does it look like from here on out? Will my psych review be lifted first or my investigative review has to be lifted first or it doesn't matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Audle1228 View Post
                          I emailed my investigator and I herd back from her. Bad news is that she told me that I'm on investigative review and psych review. I'm on psych review for something that she sent over to psych. So I'm gathering that I'm on investigative review for the same thing she sent over to psych. How does it look like from here on out? Will my psych review be lifted first or my investigative review has to be lifted first or it doesn't matter?

It does not look too promising for you to be on review for one negative incident on both ends. What was the incident??

Comment

It does not look too promising for you to be on review for one negative incident on both ends. What was the incident??
                            i have no idea. I just emailed her asking her if she can tell me what it is that put me on investigative review. Psych didn't say what it was that she sent over.
                            Last edited by Audle1228; 05-11-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• I was put on review pending documents
                              Last edited by nypdhopeful15; 06-07-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=nypdhopeful15;3873421]I was put on review pending a letter stating that I was never in special Ed and my full medical records for last 5 years. Common sense would sort of dictate that my shrink wouldn't have asked for those records if she planned on DQing me no matter what those records say right? Then again never know with how psych works.[/QUOTE

My psych doc also asked for paper work from my high school grade advisor because I mentioned I saw her 2 times a month she sent a letter stating all her records have been destroyed. Since I graduated in 2001 I was still put on psych review my background investigation has been signed off on and this psych is really holding me up big time sucks but u just got sit and wait ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7107 users online. 358 members and 6749 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X