Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
    NYC and the entire liberal anti-gun down state politcians created this problem. They created a demqnd. A law abiding responsible adult should not have to even think about having to pay someone to even be considered for a permit. The police commisioner should not be empowered to issue permits, it should be left up to a judge.

So much to rant about here.... But not the place

No different then the great experiment of Prohibition (Volstead Act 1920-1933) that could NOT stop people from obtaining alcoholic beverages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volstead_Act
    Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 04-25-2016, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

No different then the great experiment of Prohibition (Volstead Act 1920-1933) that could NOT stop people from obtaining alcoholic beverages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volstead_Act
      Excellent comparison
      Problems with a psych exam?
      Have an upcoming
      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.
      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

Excellent comparison
        My 95 year old father (who is still alive) remembers prohibition very well as a youngster growing up in the Bronx. His father made "spiked" wine in the basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
          My 95 year old father (who is still alive) remembers prohibition very well as a youngster growing up in the Bronx. His father made "spiked" wine in the basement.
          Great grandfather was a bootlegger in the Bx. Was pretty big too.

My bosses father... He's 105. He did 20 years of diesel therapy- probably long before any of us were born..... He lived "boardwalk empire". Many of those guys in that he was on a first name basis- he's the last one of his era still alive. Its weird when you watch it with him and he tells stories about him ans that crew back then

Hes 100 Lbs and Shrivelled, a true gentleman.... but id still not wanna go toe to toe with him.
          Problems with a psych exam?
          Have an upcoming
          PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
          you make up your mind.
          WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
          http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

My bosses father... He's 105. He did 20 years of diesel therapy- probably long before any of us were born..... He lived "boardwalk empire". Many of those guys in that he was on a first name basis- he's the last one of his era still alive. Its weird when you watch it with him and he tells stories about him ans that crew back then

Hes 100 Lbs and Shrivelled, a true gentleman.... but id still not wanna go toe to toe with him.

Wine was relatively easy to make back then (and now) during Prohibition. You purchased a block of dried grapes, added yeast and water; then let ferment. The instructions and mix amounts were even included in the package but with a warning that it might be against the law to manufacture alcoholic beverages for consumption.

Comment

So... He's a Kennedy man then..?
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• If the psychologist ask for paper work those that automatically put you on review
                Any answers would be helpful thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by etorres817 View Post
                  If the psychologist ask for paper work those that automatically put you on review
                  Any answers would be helpful thanks in advance
                  I believe it's a pending status. Or at least that's how my psychologist explained it to me.

Comment

• What if the psychologist doesn't ask for any paperwork, is that a bad sign?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish_80 View Post
                      I believe it's a pending status. Or at least that's how my psychologist explained it to me.
                      Oh ok thanks cause i just wanna know what it can be and i hope it doesnt take long to get cleared im trying to make the next class

Comment

• So guys am I in trouble here?
                        Last edited by nypdhopeful15; 06-07-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdhopeful15 View Post
                          So guys am I in trouble here? I answered yes to getting very excited easily, and sometimes I feel like I'm on top of the world. I'm now thinking the psych can DQ me on grounds of ADHD or some ****. She wants proof from my primary care doctor for mental health treatment, and that there is no record of alcohol/drug abuse. She also wants record from high school that I was in special education. I feel like an idiot because I didn't understand what the questions meant. I'm getting sick to my stomach thinking this is a possible DQ for being an upbeat person.
                          No necessarily, I also answered yes to both questions. It's all about how you articulate your answer for it. I was cleared and no mental health documents were requested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay_easy3197 View Post
                            No necessarily, I also answered yes to both questions. It's all about how you articulate your answer for it. I was cleared and no mental health documents were requested.
                            I don't think I articulated the best for it or maybe my doctor wanted something for me to get. There's not a record of either but I'm just worried that is going to spun.

Comment

• Originally posted by nypdhopeful15 View Post
                              I don't think I articulated the best for it or maybe my doctor wanted something for me to get. There's not a record of either but I'm just worried that is going to spun.
                              At this point, can't really change what occurred during the interview. Just give them what they requested and keep out of trouble. The negative thinking will make the wait daunting. Just keep on with processing and remain/ get in shape. Next thing you know, you could be cleared and would
                              Have driven yourself insane for no reason[emoji38]

Trust me, I went through the same thought process after my oral psych.

Comment

• Hey guys,
                                I emailed my investigator about a month ago upon findind out from canidate relations i was on a investigative hold and have not received a responce. What do you think i should do? Email him again or something else?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4793 users online. 293 members and 4500 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X