Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Vista View Post
    Second is not guaranteed.
    The officer on the phone told me that I was waiting for a second interview and not a letter. But is it possible one day that the review will just be lifted without an interview?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Audle1228 View Post
      The officer on the phone told me that I was waiting for a second interview and not a letter. But is it possible one day that the review will just be lifted without an interview?
      Highly unlikely. If you are awaiting a second interview, it means something popped up as a red flag. There is probably little to no chance at all that your review status will be lifted without a second interview, unless you are disqualified.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jay_easy3197 View Post
        Highly unlikely. If you are awaiting a second interview, it means something popped up as a red flag. There is probably little to no chance at all that your review status will be lifted without a second interview, unless you are disqualified.
        Ok thank you

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Audle1228 View Post
          Ok thank you
          They dont always tell the truth- someone they give a generic answer to get you off the phone.

          their are different types of second interview- like if its with a supervisor / specialist, or with the same psychologist.

          just as their are different types of review
          Problems with a psych exam?
          Have an upcoming
          PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


          If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
          you make up your mind.
          WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



          Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

          Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
          http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vista View Post
            They dont always tell the truth- someone they give a generic answer to get you off the phone.
            This is very true. I witnessed this while waiting at my oral psychological.
            Exam #2344
            __________________________________________________
            Believe

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vista View Post
              They dont always tell the truth- someone they give a generic answer to get you off the phone.

              their are different types of second interview- like if its with a supervisor / specialist, or with the same psychologist.

              just as their are different types of review

              The Government can lie but you can't.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                The Government can lie but you can't.
                Potty 2016 candidate!
                Now go home and get your shine box!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                  The Government can lie but you can't.
                  A lot of these guy's are younger and have never dealt with civil service workers in NYC. I deal with DEP, DOB, DOT every day. They all have the same M.O.- all tell you something different and put very little effort into helping you. A low energy bunch. They dont care- they have the job, they cant really be terminated.... Chance's are that P.O. Who answered the phone at Psych services is there because he got jammed up or because he had a hook. Police Officers do not run psych services- doctors do.
                  Problems with a psych exam?
                  Have an upcoming
                  PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                  If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                  you make up your mind.
                  WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                  Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                  Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                  http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Vista View Post
                    A lot of these guy's are younger and have never dealt with civil service workers in NYC. I deal with DEP, DOB, DOT every day. They all have the same M.O.- all tell you something different and put very little effort into helping you. A low energy bunch. They dont care- they have the job, they cant really be terminated.... Chance's are that P.O. Who answered the phone at Psych services is there because he got jammed up or because he had a hook. Police Officers do not run psych services- doctors do.

                    They don't want to be bothered with "petty annoyances"...just do the 8 and skate.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

                      They don't want to be bothered with "petty annoyances"...just do the 8 and skate.
                      I once had a DOB Plan Examiner reject an insurance certificate because of a missing period. Since it was missing it made the sentence admittedly confusing, but any logical person would figure it out. It was 5 to 5- Insurance Underwriter fixed it and faxed it back.... Came in at 5:01- guess who had to make a trip back to manhattan because they woman refused to process the permit after 5 PM? Glad it was me- my uncle would have called her every name he could think of.
                      Problems with a psych exam?
                      Have an upcoming
                      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                      If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                      you make up your mind.
                      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                      Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                      Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                      Comment


                      • A tale of greed,stupidity and corruption








                        http://nypost.com/2016/04/18/shomrim...ruption-probe/
                        Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 04-22-2016, 04:02 PM.

                        Comment


                        • A tale of greed,stupidity and corruption

                          Did this convicted felon actually think a gun dealer was going to sell him a pistol after submitting ATF form 4473?? The instructions on the form are rather straightforward!! Convicted Felons can't purchase or possess firearms!!

                          http://nypost.com/2016/04/20/i-paid-...-with-nothing/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                            Did this convicted felon actually think a gun dealer was going to sell him a pistol after submitting ATF form 4473?? The instructions on the form are rather straightforward!! Convicted Felons can't purchase or possess firearms!!

                            http://nypost.com/2016/04/20/i-paid-...-with-nothing/
                            CCO, If you only knew how deep this run's. They say about 150 guy's got permit's this way. The numbers are much higher, i know that for a fact.
                            Problems with a psych exam?
                            Have an upcoming
                            PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                            If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                            you make up your mind.
                            WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                            Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                            Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                            http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vista View Post
                              CCO, If you only knew how deep this run's. They say about 150 guy's got permit's this way. The numbers are much higher, i know that for a fact.
                              I believe it. A poster on NYFirearms.com even went so far to state that NYPD officers were giving convicted felons with NYPD pistol licenses used departmental Glock 17s to avoid purchasing from a firearms dealer who is compelled to run a NCIC brady check (ATF form 4473). This is how "JAY" was nailed by the FBI and the ATF when he attempted to purchase a pistol from a NYC firearms/FFL dealer.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                                I believe it. A poster on NYFirearms.com even went so far to state that NYPD officers were giving convicted felons with NYPD pistol licenses used departmental Glock 17s to avoid purchasing from a firearms dealer who is compelled to run a NCIC brady check (ATF form 4473). This is how "JAY" was nailed by the FBI and the ATF when he attempted to purchase a pistol from a NYC firearms/FFL dealer.
                                NYC and the entire liberal anti-gun down state politcians created this problem. They created a demqnd. A law abiding responsible adult should not have to even think about having to pay someone to even be considered for a permit. The police commisioner should not be empowered to issue permits, it should be left up to a judge.

                                So much to rant about here.... But not the place
                                Last edited by Vista; 04-25-2016, 02:25 PM.
                                Problems with a psych exam?
                                Have an upcoming
                                PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                                If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                                you make up your mind.
                                WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                                Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                                Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                                http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4341 users online. 254 members and 4087 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X