Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
    My investigator reached out to my employers and contacts a week after I gave her the info I'm also on psych review for 4 months how could you be on psych review for 3 years with getting a proposed dq letter that's a crazy long wait
    If its been three years its time for a letter from an attorney
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
      If its been three years its time for a letter from an attorney
      It is quite evident that NYPD has great latitude and discretion in the hiring process similar to private employment. If they want you...they'll hire you; if not.....OH well!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
        It is quite evident that NYPD has great latitude and discretion in the hiring process similar to private employment. If they want you...they'll hire you; if not.....OH well!!
        Yea I get that. Just let a guy know what's up. I finally got through to someone at candidate relations and they were shocked to learn that nobody has reached out or a letter sent. She encouraged me to speak with her superior and gave me all his information.

Comment

• I have also resched out via email to my investigator and he has not emailed me back, giving it has only been a week since i emailed him. Should i wait another week, call canidate relations, or send another email?

Comment

Hey did you get an purposed dq letter?
            Yes, I got a notice of proposed disqualification but didn't withdraw and continued to appeal.
            NYPD
            Exam: 3311, 3XX, 10/2012
            APD-5: 10/24/14 (Completed)
            Medical: 2/20/15 (Done)
            Psych Written: 3/10/15 (Done)
            Psych Oral: 3/24/15 (Done)
            Meet With BI: 4/30/15
            JST: ?
            Mini Med: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JMike View Post
              Yea I get that. Just let a guy know what's up. I finally got through to someone at candidate relations and they were shocked to learn that nobody has reached out or a letter sent. She encouraged me to speak with her superior and gave me all his information.

Its sad what they make you guys go thru down there in the city to get this job.......take other exams...don't be afraid to leave the area. Down South and out West is hiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hungry Gorilla View Post
                Yes, I got a notice of proposed disqualification but didn't withdraw and continued to appeal.
                who did you use?
                Problems with a psych exam?
                Have an upcoming
                PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                you make up your mind.
                WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

How long did it take u to get the letter? I've been on psych review for 4 months hoping it's not gonna turn into a 2 year wait

Comment

• I received my packet to begin the process with NYS Police. However, NYPD gave me the letter asking me to disqualify myself. I found a psychologist and had the NYPD send him my records, but he said it would take about three months. It's only been about a month and a half or so. The NYS Police want me to come down May 7-8. My question is, do they have access and use the NYPD (and I guess other agencies throughout NY) to see what happened with the process there? Since I'm basically in limbo, or on my way to being DQ'ed for NYPD, am I basically screwed for NYS too? I'm going to apply out of state as well but this is the soonest one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaeTM View Post
                      I received my packet to begin the process with NYS Police. However, NYPD gave me the letter asking me to disqualify myself. I found a psychologist and had the NYPD send him my records, but he said it would take about three months. It's only been about a month and a half or so. The NYS Police want me to come down May 7-8. My question is, do they have access and use the NYPD (and I guess other agencies throughout NY) to see what happened with the process there? Since I'm basically in limbo, or on my way to being DQ'ed for NYPD, am I basically screwed for NYS too? I'm going to apply out of state as well but this is the soonest one.
                      We dont know since we dont know what you got disqualified for. As for if they will have access to it, I believe it will come up on the background check since your social security is tied to it

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                        who did you use?
                        I mentioned about it on previous page. I used my personal psychologist.
                        NYPD

Comment

How long did it take u to get the letter? I've been on psych review for 4 months hoping it's not gonna turn into a 2 year wait
                          I think I waited about half year or so. They gave me 30 days to decide whether to appeal or withdraw. When I responded to it, I waited about 3 more month for nypd to send all my psychological records. Now I have 60 days to return my reevaluation.
                          NYPD

Comment

I mentioned about it on previous page. I used my personal psychologist.
                            just curious about your signature... 3 and a half years and you arent hired yet?

did you postpone things or put on hold for anything?

Comment

I think I waited about half year or so. They gave me 30 days to decide whether to appeal or withdraw. When I responded to it, I waited about 3 more month for nypd to send all my psychological records. Now I have 60 days to return my reevaluation.

Don't give up! Keep fighting

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

Its sad what they make you guys go thru down there in the city to get this job.......take other exams...don't be afraid to leave the area. Down South and out West is hiring.
                                I've been on the job in Philly now for a while. I assume they will take that into consideration? I sent a letter certified to the Chief of Personnel and reached out to my investigators supervisor. I guess we will see.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11802 users online. 441 members and 11361 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X