Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
    Have heard the state of affairs there is anticop far worse than nypd
    It's like that in most populated urban cities...a lot different in rural areas. "Gotta learn" how to "go with the flow" in life.
    Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 04-17-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
      It's like that in most populated urban cities...a lot different in rural areas. "Gotta learn" how to "go with the flow" in life.
      from what i remember the Philly mayor tops even DiBlasio
      Problems with a psych exam?
      Have an upcoming
      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.
      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
        Certified mail. Greencard requestef. No lawyer?
        Not sure what you mean by certified mail and greencard. I am a US citizen. Didn't hire any lawyer. Do I have to?
        NYPD
        Exam: 3311, 3XX, 10/2012
        APD-5: 10/24/14 (Completed)
        Medical: 2/20/15 (Done)
        Psych Written: 3/10/15 (Done)
        Psych Oral: 3/24/15 (Done)
        Meet With BI: 4/30/15
        JST: ?
        Mini Med: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hungry Gorilla View Post
          Not sure what you mean by certified mail and greencard. I am a US citizen. Didn't hire any lawyer. Do I have to?
          Return reciept (green card). Dont have to use a lawyer but your really should.
          PM me if you want i can givr you a number
          Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
          you make up your mind.

Comment

• Two questions. 1) I passed my oral and written then when I tried to schedule my mini med the scheduling department told me I was on review. I call the psych department last week and was told that I'm on review for something that my investigator sent over them. I think I have an idea on what it is. She asked me during my interview if I was ever a victim of a crime. I told her yes and wrote down what it was. Could that be the issue? 2) When I called psych they told me that I have to be contacted for a second interview. Will they contact me or should I call them and see if I can schedule it? I've been on review for roughly 2-3 months. I'm not exactly sure when I was put on but have an idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Audle1228 View Post
              Two questions. 1) I passed my oral and written then when I tried to schedule my mini med the scheduling department told me I was on review. I call the psych department last week and was told that I'm on review for something that my investigator sent over them. I think I have an idea on what it is. She asked me during my interview if I was ever a victim of a crime. I told her yes and wrote down what it was. Could that be the issue? 2) When I called psych they told me that I have to be contacted for a second interview. Will they contact me or should I call them and see if I can schedule it? I've been on review for roughly 2-3 months. I'm not exactly sure when I was put on but have an idea.
              No, being a victim of a crime will not cause you to be put on review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay_easy3197 View Post
                No, being a victim of a crime will not cause you to be put on review.
                Then if that's the case then I have no idea what she could of sent over to them that would of caused them to bring me back in for another interview after I originally passed.

Comment

• Perhaps something that was not initially disclosed. You will most likely know during the second interview as they will probably focus on whatever it was that caused the red flag. I know quite a few people who were victims of crimes and were not placed on review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay_easy3197 View Post
                    Perhaps something that was not initially disclosed. You will most likely know during the second interview as they will probably focus on whatever it was that caused the red flag. I know quite a few people who were victims of crimes and were not placed on review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Ok thank you. But what should I do about the second interview? Let them contact me or should I call them and see if I can schedule it?

Comment

Two questions. 1) I passed my oral and written then when I tried to schedule my mini med the scheduling department told me I was on review. I call the psych department last week and was told that I'm on review for something that my investigator sent over them. I think I have an idea on what it is. She asked me during my interview if I was ever a victim of a crime. I told her yes and wrote down what it was. Could that be the issue? 2) When I called psych they told me that I have to be contacted for a second interview. Will they contact me or should I call them and see if I can schedule it? I've been on review for roughly 2-3 months. I'm not exactly sure when I was put on but have an idea.

Same thing happened to me you never passed your oral if u did they wouldn't ask for a 2nd interview during my 2nd interview they asked me to clear up a few things expect to be placed on review for however long... sucks but there's nothing you can do. Whatever questions they asked u during the 2nd interview are things they are concerned about
                      They will contact you to schedule the 2nd interview

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                        Same thing happened to me you never passed your oral if u did they wouldn't ask for a 2nd interview during my 2nd interview they asked me to clear up a few things expect to be placed on review for however long... sucks but there's nothing you can do. Whatever questions they asked u during the 2nd interview are things they are concerned about
                        They will contact you to schedule the 2nd interview
                        Okay thanks for the info. How long did it take for them to schedule your second interview? Also what was your outcome?

Comment

Okay thanks for the info. How long did it take for them to schedule your second interview? Also what was your outcome?
                          1 week after my firsti had my 2nd I think if you have 2 interviews your going to end up on review no matter what im currently on psych review since December 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                            1 week after my firsti had my 2nd I think if you have 2 interviews your going to end up on review no matter what im currently on psych review since December 2015
                            . I haven't had my second yet. I'm waiting for it. It's been 3 months since my first.

Comment

. I haven't had my second yet. I'm waiting for it. It's been 3 months since my first.
                              If they need to see you again they will call you with a few dates to schedule you for the 2nd

Comment

Second is not guaranteed.
                                Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5911 users online. 295 members and 5616 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X