Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vic0909 View Post
    I have been on psych hold since November 2015, sent requested documents in January, emailed my psychologist in March and he told me he has made his decision and is being reviewed by other psychologist, so hopefully im not waiting long to see the verdict.
    I have a similar situation. I've been on review since Dec 8 2015, I provided the requested documents the same date because I had them with me. I emailed my psych doctor and she told me she made a preliminary decision and it needs to be reviewed by her supervisors. I don't want to keep emailing her, that could annoy her, I'm just going to wait it out. I got no choice.

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• I had 3 psych interviews (was on review). It's all about being persistent in the right ways, and how bad you want it. I can happily say i have the dream job now, and psych review is NOT the end of the road.

No lawyer required, or money to be spent.
      Last edited by nyofficer9207; 03-15-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyofficer9207 View Post
        I had 3 psych interviews (was on review). It's all about being persistent in the right ways, and how bad you want it. I can happily say i have the dream job now, and psych review is NOT the end of the road.
        Roger that!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Melvindrbk;3840474]I have a similar situation. I've been on review since Dec 8 2015, I provided the requested documents the same date because I had them with me. I emailed my psych doctor and she told me she made a preliminary decision and it needs to be reviewed by her supervisors. I don't want to keep emailing her, that could annoy her, I'm just going to wait it out. I got no choice.

Yes sir, i believe that is all we can do. I also do not want to keep emailing the psychologist or my investigator when all they can do is tell me the same thing. I believe all it would do is annoy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
            Roger that!!

I'm glad it worked out for you! I keep in touch with my investigator she tells me to call psych but I've never got anyone to pick up I emailed the interviewing doctor (michael white)but I haven't received a response back from doctor white just playing the waiting game for now

Comment

• Got a proposed Psych DQ letter from NYPD last week spoke w/ Jerold Levine said its not a bad case and can help me with it, has anyone overturned an appeal? I was thinking of just withdraw the exam and take another exam ASAP.
              Last edited by Majjikk; 03-21-2016, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majjikk View Post
                Got a proposed Psych DQ letter from NYPD last week spoke w/ Jerold Levine said its not a bad case and can help me with it, has anyone overturned an appeal? I was thinking of just withdraw the exam and take another exam ASAP.
                Hey sorry to hear that when did they put you on review how long did you spend on review ? I've also spoke with Mr levine I'm on review haven't received my proposed dq letter yet..

Comment

• .................................................. .....................................

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                    Hey sorry to hear that when did they put you on review how long did you spend on review ? I've also spoke with Mr levine I'm on review haven't received my proposed dq letter yet..
                    Last time I had a 2nd psych interview was on Oct 2014 and since then I was not aware that i was on review or on hold never got a letter and I even asked my investigator last year in July 2015 and he said he doesn't know what was holding me up but said I am cleared from investigation and for me to call psych services, I called and was told to speak w/ my investigator going back to square one, I emailed APD back in October 2015 and they said I'm still under investigation and then last week got the letter so pretty much a year and change
                    Last edited by Majjikk; 03-21-2016, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Got a proposed Psych DQ letter from NYPD last week spoke w/ Jerold Levine said its not a bad case and can help me with it, has anyone overturned an appeal? I was thinking of just withdraw the exam and take another exam ASAP.
                      Personally, id give rob kronenberg a ring. 631-234-4434
                      i had good results with him
                      Problems with a psych exam?
                      Have an upcoming
                      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                      you make up your mind.
                      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

Last time I had a 2nd psych interview was on Oct 2014 and since then I was not aware that i was on review or on hold never got a letter and I even asked my investigator last year in July 2015 and he said he doesn't know what was holding me up but said I am cleared from investigation and for me to call psych services, I called and was told to speak w/ my investigator going back to square one, I emailed APD back in October 2015 and they said I'm still under investigation and then last week got the letter so pretty much a year and change
                        samething happened to me had my 2nd interview and found out a week later from my investigator I was on review I don't know if I can wait as long as you did to get your dq proposel letter im hoping for a decision so I really don't want to go the article 78 route I don't know if im definitely going with Levine or kronenberg yet going to a wait another month or so

Comment

• Does anyone know when exam 3318 expires?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic0909 View Post
                            Does anyone know when exam 3318 expires?
                            12/19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey guys and gals, I have a question for those who took the oral interview with the psychologist. I had my interview with my psychologist and he said he needed some paperwork before he can make a decision. Typically, how long after you send the documents do you get a response back or when do they let you know of their decision? It has been several days and I haven't heard anything back.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnM83 View Post
                                Hey guys and gals, I have a question for those who took the oral interview with the psychologist. I had my interview with my psychologist and he said he needed some paperwork before he can make a decision. Typically, how long after you send the documents do you get a response back or when do they let you know of their decision? It has been several days and I haven't heard anything back.

You need to be patient. NYPD hiring is a long, arduous process that averages three years from the start of written examination to actual appointment . Only 1 out of 12 taking the exam actually make it into the academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10662 users online. 476 members and 10186 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X