Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think that a new BI would not have access to your entire file?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
      Do you think that a new BI would not have access to your entire file?

Lt., I already went over this several times with him on this thread.Personally, I think it is an obsession with him. Somehow he believes the agency will overlook his past transgressions and hire him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

Lt., I already went over this several times with him on this thread.Personally, I think it is an obsession with him. Somehow he believes the agency will overlook his past transgressions and hire him.
        But that's not what I'm even asking..I'm aware of that.. I'm asking if I apply with this exam do I have to wait til the other expires since it's still active? I'm not saying anyone's overlooking anything I'm saying would I even process through it or right after the apd I'll get dq?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• You just don't get it...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE3319 View Post
            But that's not what I'm even asking..I'm aware of that.. I'm asking if I apply with this exam do I have to wait til the other expires since it's still active? I'm not saying anyone's overlooking anything I'm saying would I even process through it or right after the apd I'll get dq?

Dont think it will make a difference. If i remember correctly they got you on "Omission of pertinent facts". That's honestly one of the worst things. Regardless of the other exam its going to hurt you. If you wanted someone to quote a time period- the general rule of thumb is 5 years. Id say process, see what happens. If you end up on Investigative review you will know why.
            Problems with a psych exam?
            Have an upcoming
            PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
            you make up your mind.
            WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
            http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
              Dont think it will make a difference. If i remember correctly they got you on "Omission of pertinent facts". That's honestly one of the worst things. Regardless of the other exam its going to hurt you. If you wanted someone to quote a time period- the general rule of thumb is 5 years. Id say process, see what happens. If you end up on Investigative review you will know why.

Vista, Technically it's called "omission of material facts" or in plain English language
              vernacular , FALSIFYING RECORDS. I might also add false written statements made under the penalty of perjury. Coupled with theft of property..................Hmmmmmmmm. Passage of time won't help his situation as far as NYPD is concerned.
              Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 03-14-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys, exam 3309 here. I had my first oral exam in January 2015, and was put on psych review due to the psych wanting certain documentation. After exchanging emails with the psych, he no longer responded and after contacting APD, they advised me I was psych discontinued. Turns out the psych I had is no longer with the dpt so they assigned me a new psychologist and had to resubmit certain documentation. After an entire year of calling, emailing, and running around of not hearing anything, psych services called me in for a second interview last month. After the second oral interview, the psych gave a two week deadline to provide additional documentation. All the docs were sent, and after meeting with my investigator today she advised me I have been cleared by the psych dpt.

I had been on psch review from January 2015 until March 2016. It can be a longgg process.
                My investigator wasn't sure if she wanted to meet with me last year due to the fact that she wasn't sure if psych was going to DQ me. I finally met her this year, and wanted me to be ready for April just in case they did clear me. Luckily when APD sent me the emails for scheduling the JST and Mini Med, I took the very first dates and got them out of the way.

My advise to you guys on psych review is stay patient. Know exactly what they need of you and provide that in the most detailed way possible. Also follow the time frame they give you to provide the documents. Stay persistent but don't overdo it. Don't call psych services every morning asking about your status. I would email my investigator once a month asking my psych status.

Good luck everyone. Hope to see you guys down the line.

Comment

Vista can you PM me, It's saying your inbox is too full.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankee13 View Post
                    Hey guys, exam 3309 here. I had my first oral exam in January 2015, and was put on psych review due to the psych wanting certain documentation. After exchanging emails with the psych, he no longer responded and after contacting APD, they advised me I was psych discontinued. Turns out the psych I had is no longer with the dpt so they assigned me a new psychologist and had to resubmit certain documentation. After an entire year of calling, emailing, and running around of not hearing anything, psych services called me in for a second interview last month. After the second oral interview, the psych gave a two week deadline to provide additional documentation. All the docs were sent, and after meeting with my investigator today she advised me I have been cleared by the psych dpt.

I had been on psch review from January 2015 until March 2016. It can be a longgg process.
                    My investigator wasn't sure if she wanted to meet with me last year due to the fact that she wasn't sure if psych was going to DQ me. I finally met her this year, and wanted me to be ready for April just in case they did clear me. Luckily when APD sent me the emails for scheduling the JST and Mini Med, I took the very first dates and got them out of the way.

My advise to you guys on psych review is stay patient. Know exactly what they need of you and provide that in the most detailed way possible. Also follow the time frame they give you to provide the documents. Stay persistent but don't overdo it. Don't call psych services every morning asking about your status. I would email my investigator once a month asking my psych status.

Good luck everyone. Hope to see you guys down the line.
                    That's a insane amount of Time to wait my psych doctor got all the requested documents he asked for a little late because my old high school took forever to send them. I had my 2nd oral interview a week after my first I'm currently on review I guess it's better then an outright dq the fact he gave me a 2nd Interview gives me hope I'll get the ok I've been on review since December 2015 already took my mini med and jst! Spoke to my investigator she already gave me the ok on my character investigation just waiting on the psych hopfully i won't be waiting over a year that's horrible!!

Comment

What an idiot
                      Hey Vista how did they inform you about you getting off psych reveiw email?phone call??

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                        Hey Vista how did they inform you about you getting off psych reveiw email?phone call??

Case mgt called me
                        Problems with a psych exam?
                        Have an upcoming
                        PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                        you make up your mind.
                        WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                        http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

Case mgt called me
                          You got off review ? So are you a Cop now ?

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

Case mgt called me
                            Oh ok good I'm hoping for a phone call from psych services soon ive been on review for 3 months

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                              Oh ok good I'm hoping for a phone call from psych services soon ive been on review for 3 months

Good luck, shimmy!!

Comment

• I have been on psych hold since November 2015, sent requested documents in January, emailed my psychologist in March and he told me he has made his decision and is being reviewed by other psychologist, so hopefully im not waiting long to see the verdict.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8689 users online. 398 members and 8291 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X