Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay_easy3197 View Post
    Not true, they told me I have been cleared by psych services, investigator confirmed it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How long were you on psych review ?

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

[QUOTE=Melvindrbk;3838309]How long were you on psych review ?

Sent from my House Phone!![/

went on review the 28th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat
      Last edited by Jay_easy3197; 03-12-2016, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Had initial oral psych January 14th, went on review the 28th.

Can you turn on Private message ? Or download Tapatalk app ? Go to your account on a computer, settings and find it in there. Turn it on. I want to ask you something.

Comment

• Theres a post on here for a website freedqinfo.com

take what this guy says with a grain of salt. His website is laden with assumptions and actual data that is taken out of context.

He claims he is going to move forward with a class action suite, yet he lost his own appeal and article 78 case in which he represented him self. How succesful was he? He is mad because he probably could not find a lawyer to take his case.

To boot, he was DQ for slicing his wrists in the military. In his appeal he wrote that he faked a suicide to get discharged from the military after breaking up with his girlfriend overseas. This guy is a screwball and following his advice is dumb. Theirs a saying "a man who represents him self has a fool for a client". The NYPD got it right with that one.
          Problems with a psych exam?
          Have an upcoming
          PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
          you make up your mind.
          WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
          http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
            Theres a post on here for a website freedqinfo.com

take what this guy says with a grain of salt. His website is laden with assumptions and actual data that is taken out of context.

He claims he is going to move forward with a class action suite, yet he lost his own appeal and article 78 case in which he represented him self. How succesful was he? He is mad because he probably could not find a lawyer to take his case.

To boot, he was DQ for slicing his wrists in the military. In his appeal he wrote that he faked a suicide to get discharged from the military after breaking up with his girlfriend overseas. This guy is a screwball and following his advice is dumb. Theirs a saying "a man who represents him self has a fool for a client". The NYPD got it right with that one.
            I agree Vista, this guy is off his rocker. Imagine he expected to be cleared by NYPD pysch after a stunt like that.

Comment

• If I withdrew from an exam which is active until 2019 and I received the APD-5 for a second exam I took, would I be able to get hired off that exam? I'd rather fill out the paperwork from the new exam than re open my case, but don't want to cause issues. Advice anyone? After filling out the APD-5 would I be sent another medical? I only did my first medical Sept 2015, not even a year go.

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE3319 View Post
                If I withdrew from an exam which is active until 2019 and I received the APD-5 for a second exam I took, would I be able to get hired off that exam? I'd rather fill out the paperwork from the new exam than re open my case, but don't want to cause issues. Advice anyone? After filling out the APD-5 would I be sent another medical? I only did my first medical Sept 2015, not even a year go.

Why not just reopen your case? If you already had your medical it will probably process quicker than the later exam, especially since the later exam is just receiving apd-5s

Comment

• freedqinfo.com

There's a lot of peoples private personal information on the site... He claims this is public information, but how can that be true if it has peoples names, home addresses, and documents? This is a HIPPA Violation...

Comment

Why not just reopen your case? If you already had your medical it will probably process quicker than the later exam, especially since the later exam is just receiving apd-5s

Long story short was called for academy but I had a Failure to disclose issue, which held me up. It would be different with this apd I would disclose that obviously.

Comment

Long story short was called for academy but I had a Failure to disclose issue, which held me up. It would be different with this apd I would disclose that obviously.

Ah think I recall you mentioning it earlier in this thread. Don't think it will be a problem but honestly I am not sure.

Comment

• I heard a guy (who was in the academy for October class) was arrested for making fake IDs. He was faking the academy ID and State ID. Anybody can verify that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                          I heard a guy (who was in the academy for October class) was arrested for making fake IDs. He was faking the academy ID and State ID. Anybody can verify that ?

What an idiot
                          Problems with a psych exam?
                          Have an upcoming
                          PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                          you make up your mind.
                          WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                          http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                            I heard a guy (who was in the academy for October class) was arrested for making fake IDs. He was faking the academy ID and State ID. Anybody can verify that ?

Why would he do that?? If true, it doesn't seem to be a wise decision on his part since it would be obvious that termination from employment would be the direct result. Again, believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. Rumors, innuendo and gossip thrive in this line of work. Most of which gets distorted and blown out of proportion along the way.

Comment

It's more to it then that.............

Comment

• NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

It's more to it then that.............
                                False.... Do you know the answer to my question tho?

Last edited by PETE3319; 03-13-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6683 users online. 351 members and 6332 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X