Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Majjikk View Post
    Got a proposed Psych DQ letter from NYPD last week spoke w/ Jerold Levine said its not a bad case and can help me with it, has anyone overturned an appeal? I was thinking of just withdraw the exam and take another exam ASAP.
    Personally, id give rob kronenberg a ring. 631-234-4434
    i had good results with him
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Majjikk View Post
      Last time I had a 2nd psych interview was on Oct 2014 and since then I was not aware that i was on review or on hold never got a letter and I even asked my investigator last year in July 2015 and he said he doesn't know what was holding me up but said I am cleared from investigation and for me to call psych services, I called and was told to speak w/ my investigator going back to square one, I emailed APD back in October 2015 and they said I'm still under investigation and then last week got the letter so pretty much a year and change
      samething happened to me had my 2nd interview and found out a week later from my investigator I was on review I don't know if I can wait as long as you did to get your dq proposel letter im hoping for a decision so I really don't want to go the article 78 route I don't know if im definitely going with Levine or kronenberg yet going to a wait another month or so

Comment

• Does anyone know when exam 3318 expires?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic0909 View Post
          Does anyone know when exam 3318 expires?
          12/19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey guys and gals, I have a question for those who took the oral interview with the psychologist. I had my interview with my psychologist and he said he needed some paperwork before he can make a decision. Typically, how long after you send the documents do you get a response back or when do they let you know of their decision? It has been several days and I haven't heard anything back.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnM83 View Post
              Hey guys and gals, I have a question for those who took the oral interview with the psychologist. I had my interview with my psychologist and he said he needed some paperwork before he can make a decision. Typically, how long after you send the documents do you get a response back or when do they let you know of their decision? It has been several days and I haven't heard anything back.

You need to be patient. NYPD hiring is a long, arduous process that averages three years from the start of written examination to actual appointment . Only 1 out of 12 taking the exam actually make it into the academy.

Comment

Hey guys and gals, I have a question for those who took the oral interview with the psychologist. I had my interview with my psychologist and he said he needed some paperwork before he can make a decision. Typically, how long after you send the documents do you get a response back or when do they let you know of their decision? It has been several days and I haven't heard anything back.
                the doctor will make a decision after they review your paperwork and if he doesn't want to have a 2nd interview with you, call your investigator a week after your interview and they should have an answer for you

Comment

There is no typical time frame. If theirs no answer in a week or two, than it can take many, many months. They do not work fast or with any kind if rule or reason
                  Problems with a psych exam?
                  Have an upcoming
                  PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                  you make up your mind.
                  WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                  http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                    There is no typical time frame. If theirs no answer in a week or two, than it can take many, many months. They do not work fast or with any kind if rule or reason
                    This is what I'm most afraid about.

Comment

• Exam 1313, List expires July 10th, 2016. Put on psych review, its been 2 weeks already. I guess no chance for July class.

I heard from someone who was on review for 2 months and got cleared but that's if you really lucky.
                      Last edited by Oguseynov; 03-23-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oguseynov View Post
                        Exam 1313, List expires July 10th, 2016. Put on psych review, its been 2 weeks already. I guess no chance for July class.

I heard from someone who was on review for 2 months and got cleared but that's if you really lucky.
                        There's still time, granted not a lot but you still have a chance. I was put on review in early January and got cleared in the first week of March. It's possible but every case is different. Just follow the instructions that they gave you and follow up to ensure they aren't awaiting anything else on your behalf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks for the info! Hopefully, will be awaiting.

Comment

• I have been on psychological review for about 6 months now and I just found out i am also on investigative review, does anyone have suggestions? Do you think i still have a chance of becoming a police officer or are my chances becoming slim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic0909 View Post
                              I have been on psychological review for about 6 months now and I just found out i am also on investigative review, does anyone have suggestions? Do you think i still have a chance of becoming a police officer or are my chances becoming slim?
                              Why were you put on investigative review? What exactly is investigative review?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish_80 View Post
                                Why were you put on investigative review? What exactly is investigative review?

Investigative review means there is a negative incident in a candidate's background that warrants review to ascertain fitness for the position.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6338 users online. 421 members and 5917 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X