Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
    What is the 1 in 10 rule?

Just because their kids got in no problem, like many others, does not mean their was any nepotism at play
    Vista, let me clarify I meant the hiring stats that 1 out 12 applicants get through the hiring process, as mentioned so many times by Bratton himself when the new classes are swearing in. I think you knew what I meant to say. I just found it interesting that this boss I mentioned was able to get all 3 son's in. When this bosses son's were processing I guarantee you phone calls were made to medical, psych, and background saying Chief so and so son has appointment with your department today, in another words take care of him.
    Last edited by RETIRED 03; 02-26-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RETIRED 03 View Post
      Vista, let me clarify I meant the hiring stats that 1 out 12 applicants get through the hiring process, as mentioned so many times by Bratton himself when the new classes are swearing in. I think you knew what I meant to say. I just found it interesting that this boss I mentioned was able to get all 3 son's in. When this bosses son's were processing I guarantee you phone calls were made to medical, psych, and background saying Chief so and so son has appointment with your department today, in another words take care of him.
      Guarantee you that you are right. Im not saying that if some wheels were squeeking that they got some grease.
      Problems with a psych exam?
      Have an upcoming
      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.
      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• I just want to say that I have been cleared by psych so there is hope for everyone. I am off review after a couple of weeks, with no hooks! Don't believe everything you read!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NassauHopeful View Post
          I just want to say that I have been cleared by psych so there is hope for everyone. I am off review after a couple of weeks, with no hooks! Don't believe everything you read!!

Good luck with the process, NassauH!

Comment

I just want to say that I have been cleared by psych so there is hope for everyone. I am off review after a couple of weeks, with no hooks! Don't believe everything you read!!
            Yeah good luck getting through the background check. I know a couple of people who got through pysch review only to be put on investigate review and file buried for years ask Vista about this. And as for don't believe everything you read it is fact a chief or deputy inspector got all 3 of his sons in the same academy class the story was on channel 7 news last academy class.

Comment

What were you on review for, if you don't mind me asking. I've been on review little over a month, called last week they said the dr. Submitted Her finding on the 1/27 jus waiting for a supervisor to review it.

Comment

• Hey how r u guys getting such quick responses I've been on review since December I can't even get through on the phone to psych services

Comment

• http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/us/thr...olice-academy/

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

Guarantee you that you are right. Im not saying that if some wheels were squeeking that they got some grease.
                    Like that up here all the time.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RETIRED 03 View Post
                      Yeah good luck getting through the background check. I know a couple of people who got through pysch review only to be put on investigate review and file buried for years ask Vista about this. And as for don't believe everything you read it is fact a chief or deputy inspector got all 3 of his sons in the same academy class the story was on channel 7 news last academy class.

My file sat on a Lt's desk for a year- only thing was the Lt was not at APD any more. It took a friend of a friend (Inspector) calling my Investigators Lt for him to finally push my case through the pipeline. Unfortunately, it was a NOD that needed to be signed but it was kinda some closure.
                      Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                      you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                        Like that up here all the time.....

Happens everywhere, im sure.
                        Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Delete this post
                          Last edited by Jay_easy3197; 03-12-2016, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Happens everywhere, im sure.

Small town politics made upstate rural merry-go-round wheels turn. Who you know and who you are......

Comment

• Do you guys know usually how long it takes to get results from psych dept? Took a oral last week

Comment

How long did it take?
                                currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7515 users online. 357 members and 7158 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X