Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mike_s1234 View Post
    You're just killing it with integrity, huh? You aren't in much of a position to passing off advice...especially bad advice.
    In all honesty, i was straight up honest- perhaps even too honest in some aspects. But in the end, my appeal was on the easy side. Luckily, the NYPD Psych transcribed what i told her very well, but her written report, written many months later contradicted her own hand written written notes.

When my appeal psychologist got the records, he stated "you know, her notes say exactly what you told me in our first interview". He then interviewed me again very in depth, and it made his job easier.

I dont lie- (well actually, i do- as i was asked by NYPD what do i mean by i do / have told a lie.... I was honest, hey i tell my nieces and nephew that SAnta Claus is coming....)

If you tell the truth every time- the story will never change much.

Most people screw them selfes on the written and try and polish their appearance- i answere honestly and fell damn well within their guidelines based on the mmpi
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by mike_s1234 View Post
      You're just killing it with integrity, huh? You aren't in much of a position to passing off advice...especially bad advice.
      In all honesty, i was straight up honest- perhaps even too honest in some aspects. But in the end, my appeal was on the easy side. Luckily, the NYPD Psych transcribed what i told her very well, but her written report, written many months later contradicted her own hand written written notes.

When my appeal psychologist got the records, he stated "you know, her notes say exactly what you told me in our first interview". He then interviewed me again very in depth, and it made his job easier.

I dont lie- (well actually, i do- as i was asked by NYPD what do i mean by i do / have told a lie.... I was honest, hey i tell my nieces and nephew that SAnta Claus is coming....)

If you tell the truth every time- the story will never change much.

Most people screw them selfes on the written and try and polish their appearance- i answere honestly and fell damn well within their guidelines based on the mmpi
      Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.

Comment

• Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nick0525 View Post
          @MadMan718

Can you turn on your PM??
          HowHodo. Do that? o

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post

Sent from my House Phone!!
            Just a rumor, I hear NYPD has now retained the Pyschic for Psych Services. They will be replacing psychologist with Psychics, Mediums and Tea Leaf readers.
            Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
              Just a rumor, I hear NYPD has now retained the Pyschic for Psych Services. They will be replacing psychologist with Psychics, Mediums and Tea Leaf readers.

Proceed with caution as we are about to enter the Twilight Zone.

Comment

• Does anyone think there is any chance Nassau or Suffolk County Police will hire someone who failed two psych exams 1 for NYPD and the other for NYC Corrections? I failed the NYPD psych for reasons I don't disagree upon but the NYC Corrections failed me because I failed the NYPD psych. A doctor at NYC Corrections told me I passed their psych exams but I still got a letter saying I failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBombers View Post
                  Does anyone think there is any chance Nassau or Suffolk County Police will hire someone who failed two psych exams 1 for NYPD and the other for NYC Corrections? I failed the NYPD psych for reasons I don't disagree upon but the NYC Corrections failed me because I failed the NYPD psych. A doctor at NYC Corrections told me I passed their psych exams but I still got a letter saying I failed.
                  Its not possible to say. Your second DQ was probably, in large part due to your first DQ. Nassau and Suffolk will definitely will definitely factor these in to their decision along with their own testing and interviews. Without knowing the specific reasons rationale behind your disqualifications, it's impossible to say. This is why an appeal is always advisable- as it provides (at minimum) a detailed introspective look at their decision, and if you should choose an oppurtunity to submit an outside opinion. At minimum, even if your not succesful in your appeal you will have a document in hand addressing the concerns raised in your Disqualification.

Nassau did not stress my DQ too heavily. In fact it was barely mentioned. I do know suffolk is very strict and their appeal process unfair.
                  Last edited by Vista; 02-22-2016, 05:48 AM.
                  Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                    Its not possible to say. Your second DQ was probably, in large part due to your first DQ. Nassau and Suffolk will definitely will definitely factor these in to their decision along with their own testing and interviews. Without knowing the specific reasons rationale behind your disqualifications, it's impossible to say. This is why an appeal is always advisable- as it provides (at minimum) a detailed introspective look at their decision, and if you should choose an oppurtunity to submit an outside opinion. At minimum, even if your not succesful in your appeal you will have a document in hand addressing the concerns raised in your Disqualification.

Nassau did not stress my DQ too heavily. In fact it was barely mentioned. I do know suffolk is very strict and their appeal process unfair.
                    did you ever finish the process ?

Comment

• Has anyone filed with the CSC in the last year? If so, have you received any updates: hearing , decisions etc

Comment

• I have a buddy who's on review for some medical documents from psych. Long story short there was an error on his application to get his documents released which delayed the medical facility in sending them out to Nypd psych services. He emailed his psych and she said his application will remain on discontinued until she receives them. Anyone know if this is a bad look? Is a discontinue in this case the same as a DQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jay_easy3197;3828585]I have a buddy who's on review for some medical documents from psych. Long story short there was an error on his application to get his documents released which delayed the medical facility in sending them out to Nypd psych services. He emailed his psych and she said his application will remain on discontinued until she receives them. Anyone know if this is a bad look? Is a discontinue in this case the same as a DQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

No that's not a big deal all it means is they are waiting on paper work once they get it they will make a decesion hopefully they say yes tell your friend to be wary if they ask for a 2nd interview it's usually the kiss of death]

Comment

• I have decided to appeal my failed psych for the NYCDOC. I feel like the oral and written psych went well, and they failed me because I failed the NYPD psych in the past. I got in touch with a psychologist who does appeals he is going to request the records from the NYCDOC. My goal is to become a Nassau County Police Officer. With that in mind should I stop continuing with the appeal process after I get my records on why I failed or should I pay the psychologist $2,000 out of pocket to perform the tests on me to get his personal evaluation and continue to appeal process with NYCDOC. Will a passing evaluation from a psychologist outside the police department be a determining factor in helping me land a job with the NCPD?

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBombers View Post
                              I have decided to appeal my failed psych for the NYCDOC. I feel like the oral and written psych went well, and they failed me because I failed the NYPD psych in the past. I got in touch with a psychologist who does appeals he is going to request the records from the NYCDOC. My goal is to become a Nassau County Police Officer. With that in mind should I stop continuing with the appeal process after I get my records on why I failed or should I pay the psychologist $2,000 out of pocket to perform the tests on me to get his personal evaluation and continue to appeal process with NYCDOC. Will a passing evaluation from a psychologist outside the police department be a determining factor in helping me land a job with the NCPD?
                              I say give it a shot. Are you using rob Kronenberg? I've heard very good things. If I ever need a lawyer I'll most likely be using him as well. I would do that this way if you work there for a few years and when it comes time for NCPD to have another exam you'll have experience in corrections which can't hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just because YOU FEEL it went well doesn't mean a thing. YOU aren't the Examiner. What is with you people and the word "NO"?
                                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8360 users online. 324 members and 8036 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X