Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mike_s1234 View Post
    His BI told him to...id at least get some space in between, exams last for 4 years, it's better to reopen two years from now then risk a DQ
    A positive four years. Gainfully employed, no discipliary record- no summonses or nonsense.
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by smooth_operator View Post
      Should I be concern? Thank you for the quick reply! Forgot to mention this paperwork was submitted on October of last year.

I think you know the answer to your own question. Yes, be concerned. But dont let it consume you.
      Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.

Comment

• Never put your life on hold or pass up oppurtunities while waiting for NYPD. You can waste many years.
        Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• I've been on review since my 2nd interview Dec 17th. When should I expect a response from psych services?? I was told 3 months maybe others have said a year psych services never picks up is being on review basically an automatic dq? Can't get info from my bi

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
            I've been on review since my 2nd interview Dec 17th. When should I expect a response from psych services?? I was told 3 months maybe others have said a year psych services never picks up is being on review basically an automatic dq? Can't get info from my bi

Their is no definitive answer. What number do you have for Psych Services?
            Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
              Their is no definitive answer. What number do you have for Psych Services?
              I've been calling the 5553 number. I'm kinda terrified if someone does pick up I've been told it's risky calling psych services but I really need some info

Comment

I've been calling the 5553 number. I'm kinda terrified if someone does pick up I've been told it's risky calling psych services but I really need some info

Why should you be terrified?? Let the process take its course, Shim!! Watch the video and develop a good sense of humor as you will need it if you're ever employed in this line of work.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

Why should you be terrified?? Let the process take its course, Shim!! Watch the video and develop a good sense of humor as you will need it if you're ever employed in this line of work.......

Your trolling this site too. LOL I have a prfile in my head on you here goes correct me if I'm wrong. Your probably about 350 pounds, bald and probably never had a girlfriend. You have one of those sirens on your car, collect all police patches, probably carry a phony shield and watch all the cop shows I'm I right so far. You really need to get a life and stop putting all these kids down on this site looking for advice. Go out and find a girlfriend

Comment

Try 7557 and 7559
                    Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by RETIRED 03 View Post
                      Your trolling this site too. LOL I have a prfile in my head on you here goes correct me if I'm wrong. Your probably about 350 pounds, bald and probably never had a girlfriend. You have one of those sirens on your car, collect all police patches, probably carry a phony shield and watch all the cop shows I'm I right so far. You really need to get a life and stop putting all these kids down on this site looking for advice. Go out and find a girlfriend
                      Exactly, we are looking for advice, not someone to put us down. Smh.

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RETIRED 03 View Post

HA HA HA.....just trying to give back what the system has given to me. That's all you need to know.
                        What's eating you?? You seem to be on the warpath with CCCSD as well. Chill out, watch the video and keep on speculating my weight, appearance, my likes and interests. That ought to keep you busy for a while.

See Post #1996 for other opinions.
                        Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 02-08-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Retired.....have you read all the posts in this thread? The posters here looking for "advice" are all in the same leaking boat. What they want, for the most part, they are not going to get here. The NYPD application process is notoriously long. And there are no hard and fast time lines. The fact that each candidate's case is different and is handled individually has been oft repeated. But the same questions get asked over and over. A couple of non-LEO posters give solid advice. Very rarely do the posters accept the reality of their situation. A first time reader of this thread might wonder how the NYPD ever finds sufficient applicants to fill a class. Before you criticize other posters, perhaps you might want to include a bit about yourself in your profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                            Retired.....have you read all the posts in this thread? The posters here looking for "advice" are all in the same leaking boat. What they want, for the most part, they are not going to get here. The NYPD application process is notoriously long. And there are no hard and fast time lines. The fact that each candidate's case is different and is handled individually has been oft repeated. But the same questions get asked over and over. A couple of non-LEO posters give solid advice. Very rarely do the posters accept the reality of their situation. A first time reader of this thread might wonder how the NYPD ever finds sufficient applicants to fill a class. Before you criticize other posters, perhaps you might want to include a bit about yourself in your profile.

LT., I could not have said it any better but to paraphrase a common jargon in our business, "It is was it is".

Comment

• I withdrew from an exam last month and took exam 4324 in March 2014 which is due to receive their APD-5 next per APD. Would I receive this still or not, and would you advise even filling it out. I know you know my situation @countycorrections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                                The problem is not only what you did. The problem is that you did not inform your investigator. That is the crux of your problem
                                Exactly. If I knew it was on file I would've mentioned it. I could run around in circles forever with this just have to focus on the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7663 users online. 417 members and 7246 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X