Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This question is for Vista and CountyCorrectionOfficer. After my oral interview with the psych department, the psychiatrist requested some paperwork, which they got before the due date. My investigator told me that I have not been cleared yet from the psych department, I then asked if I was on hold or on review, and the investigator replied back saying neither. Can you enlighten me on what is going on with my process. Thank you in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
      To tell you the truth- if that IS what happaned and that is all thats negative in your history, i wouldnt withdraw.
      Vista, NYPD had excellent grounds to disqualify him based on negative character issues. He merely signed-off on a "letter of declination" to avoid paper disqualification. Which is pretty much the same thing as disqualification meaning he was NOT hired and his name was removed off the list of eligibles for employment consideration. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...then it is a duck!
      Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 02-07-2016, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by smooth_operator View Post
        This question is for Vista and CountyCorrectionOfficer. After my oral interview with the psych department, the psychiatrist requested some paperwork, which they got before the due date. My investigator told me that I have not been cleared yet from the psych department, I then asked if I was on hold or on review, and the investigator replied back saying neither. Can you enlighten me on what is going on with my process. Thank you in advance!

Yes, be patient and NOT anxious
        . Eventually, you will contacted by them one way or another. NYPD applicant processing is a long, arduous ordeal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
          Yes, be patient and NOT anxious
          . Eventually, you will contacted by them one way or another. NYPD applicant processing is a long, arduous ordeal.
          Should I be concern? Thank you for the quick reply! Forgot to mention this paperwork was submitted on October of last year.
          Last edited by smooth_operator ; 02-06-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Should I be concern? Thank you for the quick reply! Forgot to mention this paperwork was submitted on October of last year.

Average processing time for applicants to NYPD runs approximately THREE years from date of written test to date of hire. Have you taken other civil service exams?? Also, for your information; only ONE out of Ten candidates that takes the written exam will actually be appointed. The rest will otherwise be disqualified from appointment for one reason or another or will "drop out" from the process. Hang in there! Patience is a virtue in this line of work.

Comment

To tell you the truth- if that IS what happaned and that is all thats negative in your history, i wouldnt withdraw.
              His BI told him to...id at least get some space in between, exams last for 4 years, it's better to reopen two years from now then risk a DQ
              Last edited by mike_s1234; 02-06-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike_s1234 View Post
                His BI told him to...id at least get some space in between, exams last for 4 years, it's better to reopen two years from now then risk a DQ
                A positive four years. Gainfully employed, no discipliary record- no summonses or nonsense.
                Problems with a psych exam?
                Have an upcoming
                PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                you make up your mind.
                WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

I think you know the answer to your own question. Yes, be concerned. But dont let it consume you.
                  Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                  you make up your mind.

Comment

• Never put your life on hold or pass up oppurtunities while waiting for NYPD. You can waste many years.
                    Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• I've been on review since my 2nd interview Dec 17th. When should I expect a response from psych services?? I was told 3 months maybe others have said a year psych services never picks up is being on review basically an automatic dq? Can't get info from my bi

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                        I've been on review since my 2nd interview Dec 17th. When should I expect a response from psych services?? I was told 3 months maybe others have said a year psych services never picks up is being on review basically an automatic dq? Can't get info from my bi

Their is no definitive answer. What number do you have for Psych Services?
                        Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

Their is no definitive answer. What number do you have for Psych Services?
                          I've been calling the 5553 number. I'm kinda terrified if someone does pick up I've been told it's risky calling psych services but I really need some info

Comment

I've been calling the 5553 number. I'm kinda terrified if someone does pick up I've been told it's risky calling psych services but I really need some info

Why should you be terrified?? Let the process take its course, Shim!! Watch the video and develop a good sense of humor as you will need it if you're ever employed in this line of work.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

Why should you be terrified?? Let the process take its course, Shim!! Watch the video and develop a good sense of humor as you will need it if you're ever employed in this line of work.......

Your trolling this site too. LOL I have a prfile in my head on you here goes correct me if I'm wrong. Your probably about 350 pounds, bald and probably never had a girlfriend. You have one of those sirens on your car, collect all police patches, probably carry a phony shield and watch all the cop shows I'm I right so far. You really need to get a life and stop putting all these kids down on this site looking for advice. Go out and find a girlfriend

Comment

Try 7557 and 7559
                                Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6725 users online. 460 members and 6265 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X