Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suppose we did live in the same house, what would i have to show to avoid a dq?

Comment

• Originally posted by supman View Post
      suppose we did live in the same house, what would i have to show to avoid a dq?
      To be honest, I don't know the answer to that. Keep in mind, NYPD have to make sure anybody can have access to your weapon. I would assume, you have to move on your own place.

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• oh no we dont live together anymore but i grew up living in a household with him. i'm trying to figure out if they'd assume i had issues in my childhood

Comment

• What if a family member was convicted of a felony (non violent) 15 years ago? I don't live with this family member and upon hearing of the news recently, I have since distanced myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
            What if a family member was convicted of a felony (non violent) 15 years ago? I don't live with this family member and upon hearing of the news recently, I have since distanced myself.
            Should have no bearing on you being appointed to NYPD.....they're looking to hire quality candidates; not their relatives who screwed up.

Comment

hi, i have a question. my father had schizophrenia, how would this affect me during the psych interview?

They do not ask about your father.
              Problems with a psych exam?
              Have an upcoming
              PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
              you make up your mind.
              WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
              http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
                What if a family member was convicted of a felony (non violent) 15 years ago? I don't live with this family member and upon hearing of the news recently, I have since distanced myself.
                Tell them the truth. You lived with him. Didnt know he had a history, thats it.
                Have an upcoming

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                you make up your mind.

Comment

suppose we did live in the same house, what would i have to show to avoid a dq?

Do not bring up your fathers diagnosis. It is not their business and they will not ask about him, if they ask then its a different story.
                  Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• [QUOTE=RETIRED 03;3811821]
                    Originally posted by Vista View Post

hey vista got a question for you can I pm you.

Sure
                    Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                      Do not bring up your fathers diagnosis. It is not their business and they will not ask about him, if they ask then its a different story.
                      They will ask about your parents, if they have any medical issues. They asked me

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                        They will ask about your parents, if they have any medical issues. They asked me

My parents dont tell me a lot of stuff.
                        Have an upcoming

you make up your mind.

Comment

• The psychologist asked me alot of questions about my family since my half brother and father have a record but I doubt they can hold what your family has done against you especially if you don't have any run ins with the law

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                            The psychologist asked me alot of questions about my family since my half brother and father have a record but I doubt they can hold what your family has done against you especially if you don't have any run ins with the law
                            I called the cops twice on my little brother because he was bringing his girlfriend to sleep over she was like 14 that happened more than 5 years ago and his record is all messed up. That is affecting me with the process. A friend of mine who's a lieutenant told me that. He knows some people and they check my case. I don't know if they are doing a deeper investigation, all I know is that I'm on review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                              I called the cops twice on my little brother because he was bringing his girlfriend to sleep over she was like 14 that happened more than 5 years ago and his record is all messed up. That is affecting me with the process. A friend of mine who's a lieutenant told me that. He knows some people and they check my case. I don't know if they are doing a deeper investigation, all I know is that I'm on review.

how old was he that you called pd?

Comment

• Originally posted by TrunkS3 View Post
                                how old was he that you called pd?
                                A minor, 15. I called PD to avoid any confrontation. He wanted to fight me, I walked away. I was 22 when that happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10389 users online. 504 members and 9885 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X