Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
    I just got a copy of a letter from the psych services to the CSC stating to sustain dq judgement. The copy was also sent to my attorney does that mean a decision is coming up soon?
    No, it still takes a lot of time. Who did you use?
    Problems with a psych exam?
    Have an upcoming
    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
    you make up your mind.
    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• I have a question. 8 years ago I attempted to appeal both of my nypd and doc disqualifications. However I did not have any enough funds to do the appeal. I even saw Jose arcaya and he he said nothing was wrong with me. 8 years later now I'm in the the process with papd. I hope these nypd doc dq won't cause any trouble with me now.

Comment

• Hey I did my oral today, wanted to know did anybody had to fill a form out with name and address on it,that was inside a folder with a cut out for the info during the actual interview, is that normal...over all the interview went well only problem I had was my employment history dates was a little messed up,

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman718 View Post
          I have a question. 8 years ago I attempted to appeal both of my nypd and doc disqualifications. However I did not have any enough funds to do the appeal. I even saw Jose arcaya and he he said nothing was wrong with me. 8 years later now I'm in the the process with papd. I hope these nypd doc dq won't cause any trouble with me now.

deleted response

Comment

• Originally posted by dtmikelarry127 View Post
            Hey I did my oral today, wanted to know did anybody had to fill a form out with name and address on it,that was inside a folder with a cut out for the info during the actual interview, is that normal...over all the interview went well only problem I had was my employment history dates was a little messed up,
            Hey who was the doctor?? Good luck believe it or not the oral psych is the hardest and most important part of the whole process my doctor tore Me a new one and put me on review because of a stupid close complaint filed against me that I had no idea existed let us know if u passed!

Comment

• Just found out ,I'm on psych review, I hope it's nothing crazy, apd told me it might be because I didn't meet with my bi yet and they want to see the outcome of the investigation as far as employment history dates,that was the only problem I had and school information....anybody could chime in on psych review

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                Hey who was the doctor?? Good luck believe it or not the oral psych is the hardest and most important part of the whole process my doctor tore Me a new one and put me on review because of a stupid close complaint filed against me that I had no idea existed let us know if u passed!
                Originally posted by dtmikelarry127 View Post
                Just found out ,I'm on psych review, I hope it's nothing crazy, apd told me it might be because I didn't meet with my bi yet and they want to see the outcome of the investigation as far as employment history dates,that was the only problem I had and school information....anybody could chime in on psych review
                Hey, how did you find out the reason why u got put on review , and what exam are you

Comment

• My Attorney is Robert Kronenberg

Comment

• They won't tell you why you got put on review you have to fight their decesion hire your own psych doctor and he requests your files from the nypd on the other hand if you get called back for a 2nd oral interview and still end up on review usually it's because of whatever questions they asked u on the 2nd interview they weren't happy with your answer
                    Last edited by shimmy; 01-29-2016, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

deleted response
                      Be prepared to sit on review for a year or so! Did u do a 2nd interview?
                      Sorry meant for mikelarry127

Comment

• No havent, this was my first oral, and come bro please don't tell me that, a freaking year or two really, I was hoping a couple of weeks after my bi,

Comment

• does anyone know how long the written psych is good for?

I did mine october 2015. I'm going to be re-opening my case around 2017. I know my medical will be good because that lasts 2.5 years and I did that in sept 2015. I'm just wondering about the written because i'm not sure how long it's valid for.

Comment

No havent, this was my first oral, and come bro please don't tell me that, a freaking year or two really, I was hoping a couple of weeks after my bi,
                            It really depends was there anything on ur record that was questionable? or maybe some of ur written psych answers didn't match up with the questions they asked. In any case just see what your investigator says some ppl get off review. my friend was on review for HS academic records and then it got lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No havent, this was my first oral, and come bro please don't tell me that, a freaking year or two really, I was hoping a couple of weeks after my bi,
                              lol I had 2 psych interviews and I found my self on review for something so minor my bi told me its a joke yeah man be prepared if they put you on psych review its probably gonna be long long wait some people are on review until their list expires

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE3319 View Post
                                It really depends was there anything on ur record that was questionable? or maybe some of ur written psych answers didn't match up with the questions they asked. In any case just see what your investigator says some ppl get off review. my friend was on review for HS academic records and then it got lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I have a great investigator and she cant or wont answer any questions about the psych process she just keeps telling me to call psych services which you wont be able to get through besides I don't know if its a good idea to bother them

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6019 users online. 300 members and 5719 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X