Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
    I'm going with jerold levine all the way I spoke to him already he said call him in march he's sounds like he's knows what he's doing
    Did you get disqualify ?


    Sent from my House Phone!!

    Comment


    • No just on review

      Comment


      • Has anyone ever been interviewed by two people at the sametime for oral psych ? The person who interviewed me was new and kept looking at her supervisor to see if she was asking the right questions.. Then i had them both asking me questions at the same time. Then was put on review. The lady wanted me to fax her my school transcripts. Been over 3 months now and no update.
        Last edited by JRNYC2626; 01-16-2016, 03:43 PM.

        Comment


        • Have you had a 2nd interview?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JRNYC2626 View Post
            Has anyone ever been interviewed by two people at the sametime for oral psych ? The person who interviewed me was new and kept looking at her supervisor to see if she was asking the right questions.. Then i had them both asking me questions at the same time. Then was put on review. The lady wanted me to fax her my school transcripts. Been over 3 months now and no update.
            Did they call you back for a 2nd interview?

            Comment


            • Michael white I remember him he failed me after the interview I was so nervous when it came to the interview just hang in there if u really want this job keep pushing



              Originally posted by shimmy View Post
              Hey sorry to hear the




              bad news Johnny I had my second interview a few weeks after my first. Met with doctor michael white both times the second meeting was because of stupid complaint someone filed about me in 2012 I had no clue about it. I explained myself and how the cops never informed me about the complaint and now I find myself on psych review I also did every step in the process including mini med heart breaking isn't it! If I get my letter of proposed dq I plan on fighting it as hard as possible

              Comment


              • Originally posted by staten718 View Post
                Michael white I remember him he failed me after the interview I was so nervous when it came to the interview just hang in there if u really want this job keep pushing
                Yeah I'm not completely done yet just on review which sucks hopfully I get taken off review which is rare I know. If I get the proposed dq letter I got to get a lawyer. I thought for sure after my 2nd interview I was good to go I don't have any major bumps in my background

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BronxBombers View Post
                  I failed NYPD psych and am processing for NYC Corrections while having passed everything including the psych yet I'm still on review apparently they are waiting for a response from the NYPD on why I failed

                  The NYPD work's slow, even know its another city agency- like in many aspects of municipal government, their is often delay's in communication. All requests for records like this are processed by the NYPD Legal Bureau, NOT psychological services division.
                  If in time they fail to produce the records, I would attempt to force them to be released under public health law (NYS Supreme court has ruled that agency evaluations ARE protected under public health law and treated as a medical record and that they must be released in accordance to that law).

                  It is likely that corrections may hold you up as a matterof formality until
                  they recieve what they need. Nnyc doc is much more liberal in their psych requirements than nypd.
                  Problems with a psych exam?
                  Have an upcoming
                  PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                  If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                  you make up your mind.
                  WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                  Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                  Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                  http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                    No just on review
                    Gerald, from what i understand charges for Article 78 proceedings to attempt the agency to force a hiring decision if it takes too long for nypd to make a determination (which if forced will always be DQ). Then he charges for an appeal after that. I know he is very experienced, but he is one of the only attorneys who i spoke to who suggested going that route.

                    I have also heard he is a nice guy and is very knowledgable.
                    Problems with a psych exam?
                    Have an upcoming
                    PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                    If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                    you make up your mind.
                    WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                    Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                    Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                    http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JRNYC2626 View Post
                      Has anyone ever been interviewed by two people at the sametime for oral psych ? The person who interviewed me was new and kept looking at her supervisor to see if she was asking the right questions.. Then i had them both asking me questions at the same time. Then was put on review. The lady wanted me to fax her my school transcripts. Been over 3 months now and no update.

                      Yes, some NYPD Psychologists do not have their Phd- merely masters degrees working towards their doctorate. This is the only setting in which they can work in the fosychological field doing evaluations, in NYS. Their basically acting as a physicians assistant be acting to a M.D.

                      They also may have been new, in training or under periodic evaluation.
                      Problems with a psych exam?
                      Have an upcoming
                      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                      If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                      you make up your mind.
                      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                      Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                      Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                        Yeah I'm not completely done yet just on review which sucks hopfully I get taken off review which is rare I know. If I get the proposed dq letter I got to get a lawyer. I thought for sure after my 2nd interview I was good to go I don't have any major bumps in my background
                        Psych review? Its not rare- think of review as like "review for disqualification". Most will be DQ, some will get a second interview... And some will get through.
                        Problems with a psych exam?
                        Have an upcoming
                        PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                        If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                        you make up your mind.
                        WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                        Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                        Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                        http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                          Hey sorry to hear the bad news Johnny I had my second interview a few weeks after my first. Met with doctor michael white both times the second meeting was because of stupid complaint someone filed about me in 2012 I had no clue about it. I explained myself and how the cops never informed me about the complaint and now I find myself on psych review I also did every step in the process including mini med heart breaking isn't it! If I get my letter of proposed dq I plan on fighting it as hard as possible
                          Younger guy? He is actually apparently easy going
                          Problems with a psych exam?
                          Have an upcoming
                          PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                          If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                          you make up your mind.
                          WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                          Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                          Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                          http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vista View Post
                            Gerald, from what i understand charges for Article 78 proceedings to attempt the agency to force a hiring decision if it takes too long for nypd to make a determination (which if forced will always be DQ). Then he charges for an appeal after that. I know he is very experienced, but he is one of the only attorneys who i spoke to who suggested going that route.

                            I have also heard he is a nice guy and is very knowledgable.
                            Yea he explained that to me I hate to have to go that route to force them to make a decesion. He told me to wait until march I was hoping to come off review and get q'd but it seems highly unlikely I'll probably just be on review for 2 years until the list expires so I might as well fight it as soon as possible

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vista View Post
                              Younger guy? He is actually apparently easy going
                              Doctor white? No he's older like latest 40's and wasn't easy going with me but I didn't expect the psych doctors to be easy going I knew they were gonna chew me out getting yelled at doesn't really bother me that much

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Vista View Post
                                Gerald, from what i understand charges for Article 78 proceedings to attempt the agency to force a hiring decision if it takes too long for nypd to make a determination (which if forced will always be DQ). Then he charges for an appeal after that. I know he is very experienced, but he is one of the only attorneys who i spoke to who suggested going that route.

                                I have also heard he is a nice guy and is very knowledgable.


                                Article 78 proceedings in State Supreme Court challenges a municipality determination on the basis that such determination was arbitrary or capricious. These proceedings are NOT cheap running into the thousands of dollars. Most of these proceedings involving personnel matters are civil service employees who were terminated by their respective agency seeking to overturn the dismissal from employment as being excessive. Usually, the former municipal employee's union will use their in-house attorney to launch the lawsuit.
                                Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 01-17-2016, 04:09 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11946 users online. 448 members and 11498 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X