Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Prospects View Post
    Written test was March 2015
    Oral was April 2015
    Second oral was September 2015
    Fast forward January 2016 I got an email. I did everything in the process including mini med.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Any idea what you were DQ'd for if you don't mind sharing?

Comment

• Sorry to hear that brother!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tusky06 View Post
        Sorry to hear that brother!!!
        Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
        How long were you waiting ?

Sent from my House Phone!!
        Sorry to hear brother!!

Comment

• No worries things happen for a reason. I didn't have a plan B but now I do. Another advice is don't put everything on the back burner for the NYPD.

Comment

• I'm not interested in the NYPD anymore so I'm not gonna appeal. I honestly would love to read what Heather Jonas (The Psychologist) had to say about me. Besides its her opinion. At the end of the day I accept my proposed letter of disqualification.

Comment

I'm not interested in the NYPD anymore so I'm not gonna appeal. I honestly would love to read what Heather Jonas (The Psychologist) had to say about me. Besides its her opinion. At the end of the day I accept my proposed letter of disqualification.
              You are right, you have to move on, NYPD is not the only career available out there. Are you planning to stay in law enforcement ?

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• I think I'm just gonna move up where I'm currently at which is a bank. Being a police officer was a childhood dream that was crushed hahaha. As for other departments hmmmm I shall see.

Comment

• I wish I knew bro......I really wish I did

Comment

I'm not interested in the NYPD anymore so I'm not gonna appeal. I honestly would love to read what Heather Jonas (The Psychologist) had to say about me. Besides its her opinion. At the end of the day I accept my proposed letter of disqualification.
                    Was she the blonde lady? I think I had her too..

Comment

• Yeahhhhh bro I think she's the supervisor now

Comment

• Yep, that's who I had also ...
                        Last edited by NY331616; 01-14-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

No need to be sorry it's actually funny. It said Please take notice that after a psychological evaluation, the New York City Police Department (“NYPD”) has made a preliminary determination that you are not psychologically suited to the unique demands and stresses of employment as a Police Officer pursuant to Civil Service Law §§ 50 (4) (a) and/or 50 (6) and is proposing to disqualify you for this position. And a whole bunch of other **** I browsed through. I'm definitely not gonna appeal

There are other police agencies that will consider you for employment. Baltimore, Philadelphia and Atlanta are actively recruiting. Have you thought about upstate New York rural counties? Corrections??

Comment

• Hey sorry to hear the bad news Johnny I had my second interview a few weeks after my first. Met with doctor michael white both times the second meeting was because of stupid complaint someone filed about me in 2012 I had no clue about it. I explained myself and how the cops never informed me about the complaint and now I find myself on psych review I also did every step in the process including mini med heart breaking isn't it! If I get my letter of proposed dq I plan on fighting it as hard as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                              Hey sorry to hear the bad news Johnny I had my second interview a few weeks after my first. Met with doctor michael white both times the second meeting was because of stupid complaint someone filed about me in 2012 I had no clue about it. I explained myself and how the cops never informed me about the complaint and now I find myself on psych review I also did every step in the process including mini med heart breaking isn't it! If I get my letter of proposed dq I plan on fighting it as hard as possible

You will need an attorney to represent you and a competent psychologist to re-evaluate you. I'm sure VISTA can fill you in on all the details of appealing to the NYC CSC.

Comment

• I'm going with jerold levine all the way I spoke to him already he said call him in march he's sounds like he's knows what he's doing

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8492 users online. 433 members and 8059 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X