Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeahhhhh bro I think she's the supervisor now

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Yep, that's who I had also ...
      Last edited by NY331616; 01-14-2016, 07:50 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Johnny Prospects View Post
        No need to be sorry it's actually funny. It said Please take notice that after a psychological evaluation, the New York City Police Department (“NYPD”) has made a preliminary determination that you are not psychologically suited to the unique demands and stresses of employment as a Police Officer pursuant to Civil Service Law §§ 50 (4) (a) and/or 50 (6) and is proposing to disqualify you for this position. And a whole bunch of other **** I browsed through. I'm definitely not gonna appeal

        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

        There are other police agencies that will consider you for employment. Baltimore, Philadelphia and Atlanta are actively recruiting. Have you thought about upstate New York rural counties? Corrections??

        Comment


        • Hey sorry to hear the bad news Johnny I had my second interview a few weeks after my first. Met with doctor michael white both times the second meeting was because of stupid complaint someone filed about me in 2012 I had no clue about it. I explained myself and how the cops never informed me about the complaint and now I find myself on psych review I also did every step in the process including mini med heart breaking isn't it! If I get my letter of proposed dq I plan on fighting it as hard as possible

          Comment


          • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
            Hey sorry to hear the bad news Johnny I had my second interview a few weeks after my first. Met with doctor michael white both times the second meeting was because of stupid complaint someone filed about me in 2012 I had no clue about it. I explained myself and how the cops never informed me about the complaint and now I find myself on psych review I also did every step in the process including mini med heart breaking isn't it! If I get my letter of proposed dq I plan on fighting it as hard as possible

            You will need an attorney to represent you and a competent psychologist to re-evaluate you. I'm sure VISTA can fill you in on all the details of appealing to the NYC CSC.

            Comment


            • I'm going with jerold levine all the way I spoke to him already he said call him in march he's sounds like he's knows what he's doing

              Comment


              • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                I'm going with jerold levine all the way I spoke to him already he said call him in march he's sounds like he's knows what he's doing
                Did you get disqualify ?


                Sent from my House Phone!!

                Comment


                • No just on review

                  Comment


                  • Has anyone ever been interviewed by two people at the sametime for oral psych ? The person who interviewed me was new and kept looking at her supervisor to see if she was asking the right questions.. Then i had them both asking me questions at the same time. Then was put on review. The lady wanted me to fax her my school transcripts. Been over 3 months now and no update.
                    Last edited by JRNYC2626; 01-16-2016, 02:43 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Have you had a 2nd interview?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JRNYC2626 View Post
                        Has anyone ever been interviewed by two people at the sametime for oral psych ? The person who interviewed me was new and kept looking at her supervisor to see if she was asking the right questions.. Then i had them both asking me questions at the same time. Then was put on review. The lady wanted me to fax her my school transcripts. Been over 3 months now and no update.
                        Did they call you back for a 2nd interview?

                        Comment


                        • Michael white I remember him he failed me after the interview I was so nervous when it came to the interview just hang in there if u really want this job keep pushing



                          Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                          Hey sorry to hear the




                          bad news Johnny I had my second interview a few weeks after my first. Met with doctor michael white both times the second meeting was because of stupid complaint someone filed about me in 2012 I had no clue about it. I explained myself and how the cops never informed me about the complaint and now I find myself on psych review I also did every step in the process including mini med heart breaking isn't it! If I get my letter of proposed dq I plan on fighting it as hard as possible

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by staten718 View Post
                            Michael white I remember him he failed me after the interview I was so nervous when it came to the interview just hang in there if u really want this job keep pushing
                            Yeah I'm not completely done yet just on review which sucks hopfully I get taken off review which is rare I know. If I get the proposed dq letter I got to get a lawyer. I thought for sure after my 2nd interview I was good to go I don't have any major bumps in my background

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BronxBombers View Post
                              I failed NYPD psych and am processing for NYC Corrections while having passed everything including the psych yet I'm still on review apparently they are waiting for a response from the NYPD on why I failed

                              The NYPD work's slow, even know its another city agency- like in many aspects of municipal government, their is often delay's in communication. All requests for records like this are processed by the NYPD Legal Bureau, NOT psychological services division.
                              If in time they fail to produce the records, I would attempt to force them to be released under public health law (NYS Supreme court has ruled that agency evaluations ARE protected under public health law and treated as a medical record and that they must be released in accordance to that law).

                              It is likely that corrections may hold you up as a matterof formality until
                              they recieve what they need. Nnyc doc is much more liberal in their psych requirements than nypd.
                              Problems with a psych exam?
                              Have an upcoming
                              PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                              If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                              you make up your mind.
                              WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                              Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                              Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                              http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                                No just on review
                                Gerald, from what i understand charges for Article 78 proceedings to attempt the agency to force a hiring decision if it takes too long for nypd to make a determination (which if forced will always be DQ). Then he charges for an appeal after that. I know he is very experienced, but he is one of the only attorneys who i spoke to who suggested going that route.

                                I have also heard he is a nice guy and is very knowledgable.
                                Problems with a psych exam?
                                Have an upcoming
                                PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?


                                If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                                you make up your mind.
                                WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM



                                Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

                                Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                                http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5254 users online. 290 members and 4964 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X