Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had my second interview already with the same doctor all he wanted to talk about was a complaint that was filed against me in 2012 and up until now I had no idea I ever had a complaint against me

Comment

• Any changes guys ? I've been waiting for almost a month. I contacted the Doctor who interviewed me, she said my case is being review by supervisors, it might take weeks or months. I'm just hoping I get a second interview and off review. I want to go for the April class.

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
        Any changes guys ? I've been waiting for almost a month. I contacted the Doctor who interviewed me, she said my case is being review by supervisors, it might take weeks or months. I'm just hoping I get a second interview and off review. I want to go for the April class.

I had a 2nd interview you still have to play the waiting game even after that

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
          I had a 2nd interview you still have to play the waiting game even after that
          It sucks man. You can wait for a long time.

Comment

• So who in this thread has taken a psych dq to the commission and won? Seems alot of people have dqed it but havent seen much info from people entering the civil service portion of the appeal.
            Exam 2326
            List Number 4XXX
            APD- 12/13
            Medical- 4/14
            Psychological 4/14
            Oral 6/14.... awaiting results
            Interview with BI 8/14 Done
            JST 12/9 Passed 3:05
            Mini Medical?

Comment

• Hey. Ive been on psych review for about 2 years now. Then about 4 months ago they started poking around, talking to my ex employers and contacting my universities. I haven't heard anything since then. Anyone have any advice or experience with this as to what I can expect?
              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by JMike View Post
                Hey. Ive been on psych review for about 2 years now. Then about 4 months ago they started poking around, talking to my ex employers and contacting my universities. I haven't heard anything since then. Anyone have any advice or experience with this as to what I can expect?
                Thanks
                How many times have you been interviewed ? You need to contact them. So they see you are interested, they get new cases every week. As soon as I turn 1 month, I'll start calling Psych Department. Why are you on review ? What's your story ? You can send me a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by longislander23 View Post
                  So who in this thread has taken a psych dq to the commission and won? Seems alot of people have dqed it but havent seen much info from people entering the civil service portion of the appeal.
                  Having one's name restored to the list of eligibles by the CSC is by no means a guarantee of appointment by NYPD.

Comment

• After the csc restores ones name. What happens affer?
                    Exam 2326
                    List Number 4XXX
                    APD- 12/13
                    Medical- 4/14
                    Psychological 4/14
                    Mini Medical?

Comment

After the csc restores ones name. What happens affer?
                      It all depends whether the list you were on is still in existence and not expired. Remember the CSC only restores your name to the list.

Comment

• Yea my exam is good till july 2018 so i have plenty of time. I already passed my jst so i will have to retake that do my mini med and probably get re fingerprinted and do my home check. Thats whats left for me. I was curious as to after they restore you you are done with the psychs
                        Exam 2326
                        List Number 4XXX
                        APD- 12/13
                        Medical- 4/14
                        Psychological 4/14
                        Mini Medical?

Comment

Yea my exam is good till july 2018 so i have plenty of time. I already passed my jst so i will have to retake that do my mini med and probably get re fingerprinted and do my home check. Thats whats left for me. I was curious as to after they restore you you are done with the psychs
                          Since when are you on review ? Do you know the reason why ?

I took everything, my last test was the Oral Psych. I've been on review since December 8th. I only have an open container summons on my record. I don't know reason why I'm on review. I contacted the doctor and she could not tell me because of HIPPA. She said it might take weeks or months. She made a preliminary decision, that need to be review by a supervisor.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                            It all depends whether the list you were on is still in existence and not expired. Remember the CSC only restores your name to the list.
                            What's your status ?

Comment

• Been on review for school for about more than 2 months now.. and no update.. looks like ill be missing this January class

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                                What's your status ?

59 years of age is my status! first started in this business in '78! Express no regrets in my career choices--corrections is an honorable profession.
                                Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 01-04-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8771 users online. 453 members and 8318 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X