Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try reposting using something called: Paragraphs...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      Try reposting using something called: Paragraphs...
      Lol so mean. Dude is looking for help, try to help him out. I don't comment because I don't know what to advise him.

Sent from my House Phone!!
      Last edited by Melvindrbk; 12-20-2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• You want to be a cop? Start writing, acting, communicating like you're smart enough. No excuse for laziness...

Comment

• The best advice is to try other states.

Comment

• Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
            The best advice is to try other states.
            Are you on review too? If so, what's your story

Comment

• I was put on review about 2 months ago, The lady who interviewed me was new, So her supervisor was in the room as well. I had both of them asking me questions about a car accident i was involved and the back injury i had. At the time of the accident i was attending school but i dropped all my courses because my back would bother me when sitting down. So the supervisor kept saying that he doesnt believe thats the reason why i would drop the courses, but i sticked with that answer because that is the truth. So the lady kept asking me about school and how many classes i was taking each semester.. But this was like almost 4-5 years ago so i couldnt tell them exactly what classes/how many classes i took each semester. At the end of the interview she said that the information you are telling me about the classes dont match to the credits i told her i had. ( I graduated with a associates degree )

So i was put on review. The review sheet that was handed to said to fax her the transcripts of all my school which i did the next day. Faxed and certified mail. Anyone deal with a similar situation/ how long did it take to get off of review? or is this normal too take this long? i was told today by my investigator that im all cleared on his part, i dont owe anypaperwork. Just waiting to get off hold from psych.

Comment

• NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Quick question, what is the estimated time for an appeal decision ? I have been searching on Google ,but no concrete answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ask Vista, or pm him.

Comment

• ?!?!?!??!21
                    Last edited by shimmy; 12-25-2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                      Hey does anyone know what it means when they say you r q'd in the system? I got my high school iep to the doctor and had a second meeting with them. 3 days after the second meeting my investigator told me I'm qued and didn't offer any more info good? Bad? Anyone have advice?
                      I don't want to be the one who gives you that notice. Wait for a letter in the mail.

Comment

• Is it a dq ?? What does it mean if I got dq'd why wouldn't my investigator just say that

Comment

Is it a dq ?? What does it mean if I got dq'd why wouldn't my investigator just say that
                          I don't know exactly what he meant. Get Tapatalk app, let's chat privately.

Comment

• Have you guys watched this video ??

http://youtu.be/YLlAfNX4aL0

Comment

• Ugh psych review fantastic just my luck anybody ever get off psych reveiw??

Comment

Ugh psych review fantastic just my luck anybody ever get off psych reveiw??
                                According to APD, it can get overturned. I'm waiting as well. Just an advise, get ready for a second interview. Make sure you write down all the important dates. When you got your high school diploma, the date you got a summons, if any. Date you got drunk and passed out, if you ever had a psychological test before. The second interview it's going to be harder, they will try to push you to the limit. Remember they are looking for a reason to get you disqualified and out of the piles of cases to be reviewed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6398 users online. 224 members and 6174 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X