Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received a dq for character back in January. I'm Currently still in the appeal process. I basically got d'qed for my driving record mostly for moving violations ,but I've cleaned up I haven't received a moving violations in the past 6 yrs . I hate how one thing can effect your chances. Meanwhile , half those moving violations were stupid tickets such not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. I wish there was a system so you can check you appeal status. Ill keep you guys updated

Comment

• Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
      I received a dq for character back in January. I'm Currently still in the appeal process. I basically got d'qed for my driving record mostly for moving violations ,but I've cleaned up I haven't received a moving violations in the past 6 yrs . I hate how one thing can effect your chances. Meanwhile , half those moving violations were stupid tickets such not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. I wish there was a system so you can check you appeal status. Ill keep you guys updated
      I'm sorry to hear that man. The whole process is crazy. I'm on psych review and I have no idea why.

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• I was told anything with driving record or previous drug use is auto psych review. You also have to be careful what you say when your getting evaluated by the psych doc. They try to take something small and turn it into the worst thing .

Comment

• how long have you been on review?

Comment

• deleted post
            Last edited by RamosJacob; 02-03-2016, 12:52 PM.

Comment

how long have you been on review?
              Since December 8th. I have no moving violation, just an open container summons on my record.

Comment

• Boom you hit it I'm 150% sure that's y your on review (Open container).

Comment

Boom you hit it I'm 150% sure that's y your on review (Open container).
                  That should not be a big deal. I paid the fine already

Comment

• Ya I see them calling you back in for a second evaluation

Comment

Ya I see them calling you back in for a second evaluation
                      What makes you think that ? You said people are going in with DUI, which is worse.

Comment

Ya I see them calling you back in for a second evaluation
                        Get Tapatalk app. Let's chat privately

Comment

• I'm saying in general not specifically NY. But second interviews are a good thing .

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                            That should not be a big deal. I paid the fine already

Anything alcohol related is a big deal when it comes to psych. I agree that's prob the reason why you're on review.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC21 View Post
                              Anything alcohol related is a big deal when it comes to psych. I agree that's prob the reason why you're on review.
                              Good to know. Let's see what happens. Are you on review too ?

Comment

• Thanks....
                                Last edited by bssing_M37; 12-21-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7256 users online. 330 members and 6926 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X