Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tusky06 View Post
    Once you are put on psych review, does everyone receive a letter 3 months, or can you be called up for a second interview and etc. ?
    Either way bro. I was called for a second interview 5 months later. However I'm still on review.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Prospects View Post
      Either way bro. I was called for a second interview 5 months later. However I'm still on review.....
      Wow, sorry to hear that you're still on review brother, how long ago was your first interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by tusky06 View Post
        Once you are put on psych review, does everyone receive a letter 3 months, or can you be called up for a second interview and etc. ?
        It could go any way- marked Q, DQ, Second Interview.... It may take 3 months it may take 11 months.
        Problems with a psych exam?
        Have an upcoming
        PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
        you make up your mind.
        WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
        http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

After my second interview (which i was given after i filed an appeal) i was placed on review for about 5 months, before they decided to mark me qualified and rescind the psych dq. The reason it takes so long is that it goes through many layers of supervisory review, as well as review by outside
          consiltants before a final decision is made.
          Problems with a psych exam?
          Have an upcoming
          PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
          you make up your mind.
          WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
          http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
            After my second interview (which i was given after i filed an appeal) i was placed on review for about 5 months, before they decided to mark me qualified and rescind the psych dq. The reason it takes so long is that it goes through many layers of supervisory review, as well as review by outside
            consiltants before a final decision is made.
            I didn't file for appeal which I'm thankful for. I just hope I'm cleared naturally in time for this academy

Comment

• Has anyone recently gone through the CSC process? I would like to know more about how it works, time frames, hearings etc

Thank you

Comment

• I took the Oral psych on December 8th and I contacted APD 2 days ago to see if I was cleared to hire, they told me I'm on Psych review. I don't know why, Doctor Casarella never told me anything. I don't know if I have to send any documents. I sent her an email today, no response yet. That sucks. Who knows how long is going to take. Exam 3319

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by Melvindrbk View Post
                  I took the Oral psych on December 8th and I contacted APD 2 days ago to see if I was cleared to hire, they told me I'm on Psych review. I don't know why, Doctor Casarella never told me anything. I don't know if I have to send any documents. I sent her an email today, no response yet. That sucks. Who knows how long is going to take. Exam 3319

Sent from my iPhone
                  I'm in the same boat just pray you get a second interview or wait to be cleared naturally. Good luck!!

Comment

I'm in the same boat just pray you get a second interview or wait to be cleared naturally. Good luck!!
                    Do you know why are you on psych review ?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogman13 View Post
                      Has anyone recently gone through the CSC process? I would like to know more about how it works, time frames, hearings etc

Thank you

CSC appeal process, if successful; only reinstates your name to the list of eligibles. it is no guarantee that NYPD will appoint you off the list.

Comment

• So I'm confused, what do you bring with you to the Oral psych? Do you fax your transcripts ahead of time or any other info or just wait for them to ask.

Comment

• NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Originally posted by rmcm1995 View Post
                          So I'm confused, what do you bring with you to the Oral psych? Do you fax your transcripts ahead of time or any other info or just wait for them to ask.
                          You don't have to . Bring a pen, pencil and a copy of APD 5 for reference. If you have any summons, bring that disposition with you or a copy. Get your facts straight, they will ask you questions depending on your record. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
                          Last edited by Melvindrbk; 12-17-2015, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• I read that the doctors who do the psych interviews has quota like police officer. Is that true ? There's too many people put on review or disqualified.

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

• The appeal process is sooooooooooooo long and stressful. They're quick to put you on hold or dq, but the minute you appeal they lay an egg on you -_- .

Comment

• Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
                                The appeal process is sooooooooooooo long and stressful. They're quick to put you on hold or dq, but the minute you appeal they lay an egg on you -_- .
                                What's your story buddy ? Let us know

Sent from my House Phone!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7648 users online. 369 members and 7279 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X