Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUPID EX COP. FOR BEING INSECURE LOOK WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS FOOL. SO MANY WOMEN NOW HE HAS TO GET USE TO LIVING WITH A MAN.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/ex...icle-1.2438200

Comment

• Deleted...
      Last edited by cs333; 11-18-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• i read the argument a few pages back and i'm going to be honest....the nypd has awful operation skills when it comes to psych review. lol

i mean, someone pays $130 dollars for a piece of paper with their jobs on it, probably a new suit, $75 for fingerprints, all that money for parking/gas, and much other stuff. why not do the psych first then let them know asap? lol i mean come on

but remember kids just a job youll find another one. maybe another pd job
        edit: i was on psych review scared sh**less but i just had to hand in something about my arrest that got dropped. feel bad for the guy few pages back though

Comment

• I received a mini med but I'm still on psych review after i had my 2ND oral interview two months ago any advice on what should I do?

Comment

• Will the fact that I'm 20, and have basically zero credit be a problem? I don't have any student loans nor do I have any debt but I just haven't used a credit card or established line of credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmcm1995 View Post
              Will the fact that I'm 20, and have basically zero credit be a problem? I don't have any student loans nor do I have any debt but I just haven't used a credit card or established line of credit.
              You need to be 21 by the date of hire.. if for January academy then Jan 6th..

Comment

• hey everyone, I'm also confused with this process.

I'm meeting with my BI next week and I have my Mini Med tomorrow, I passed my JST and Medical but I was placed on review.

Should I be concerned? my oral was short. She really didn't dig into my life, my B.I. said it could possibly be from needing more information and that there is a lot of candidates ahead of me and they are more focused on getting those candidates through.

My Exam is 3317

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Prospects View Post
                  I received a mini med but I'm still on psych review after i had my 2ND oral interview two months ago any advice on what should I do?
                  Pray

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockyy93 View Post
                    Pray
                    Facts lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RUBIO View Post
                      hey everyone, I'm also confused with this process.

I'm meeting with my BI next week and I have my Mini Med tomorrow, I passed my JST and Medical but I was placed on review.

Should I be concerned? my oral was short. She really didn't dig into my life, my B.I. said it could possibly be from needing more information and that there is a lot of candidates ahead of me and they are more focused on getting those candidates through.

My Exam is 3317
                      Did u call APD and confirm that you was on psych review?

Comment

• I also don't understand the way NYPD handles the psych. Why leave people on psych review and psych hold for long periods of time? Why not just make a decision within a reasonable amount of time after the records are received?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockyy93 View Post
                          Did u call APD and confirm that you was on psych review?
                          Great grammar...
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by vc859 View Post
                            I also don't understand the way NYPD handles the psych. Why leave people on psych review and psych hold for long periods of time? Why not just make a decision within a reasonable amount of time after the records are received?

It means these candidates are not going to get the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmcm1995 View Post
                              Will the fact that I'm 20, and have basically zero credit be a problem? I don't have any student loans nor do I have any debt but I just haven't used a credit card or established line of credit.
                              No. Having zero credit shows zero negaivity. Go get card, use it and pay it off. Start building credit now
                              Problems with a psych exam?
                              Have an upcoming
                              PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                              you make up your mind.
                              WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                              http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by vc859 View Post
                                I also don't understand the way NYPD handles the psych. Why leave people on psych review and psych hold for long periods of time? Why not just make a decision within a reasonable amount of time after the records are received?
                                they process thousands of candidates. All final decisions are made by bosses, so, it takes time to make it through the pipe line. Plus, civil service employees work at a relaxed pace
                                Problems with a psych exam?
                                Have an upcoming
                                PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
                                you make up your mind.
                                WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
                                http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7114 users online. 239 members and 6875 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X