Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Frogman13 View Post
    Has anyone recently gone through the CSC process? I would like to know more about how it works, time frames, hearings etc


    Thank you


    CSC appeal process, if successful; only reinstates your name to the list of eligibles. it is no guarantee that NYPD will appoint you off the list.

    Comment


    • So I'm confused, what do you bring with you to the Oral psych? Do you fax your transcripts ahead of time or any other info or just wait for them to ask.

      Comment


      • NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

        Originally posted by rmcm1995 View Post
        So I'm confused, what do you bring with you to the Oral psych? Do you fax your transcripts ahead of time or any other info or just wait for them to ask.
        You don't have to . Bring a pen, pencil and a copy of APD 5 for reference. If you have any summons, bring that disposition with you or a copy. Get your facts straight, they will ask you questions depending on your record. Good luck


        Sent from my iPhone
        Last edited by Melvindrbk; 12-17-2015, 09:06 PM.

        Comment


        • I read that the doctors who do the psych interviews has quota like police officer. Is that true ? There's too many people put on review or disqualified.


          Sent from my House Phone!!

          Comment


          • The appeal process is sooooooooooooo long and stressful. They're quick to put you on hold or dq, but the minute you appeal they lay an egg on you -_- .

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
              The appeal process is sooooooooooooo long and stressful. They're quick to put you on hold or dq, but the minute you appeal they lay an egg on you -_- .
              What's your story buddy ? Let us know


              Sent from my House Phone!!

              Comment


              • I received a dq for character back in January. I'm Currently still in the appeal process. I basically got d'qed for my driving record mostly for moving violations ,but I've cleaned up I haven't received a moving violations in the past 6 yrs . I hate how one thing can effect your chances. Meanwhile , half those moving violations were stupid tickets such not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. I wish there was a system so you can check you appeal status. Ill keep you guys updated

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
                  I received a dq for character back in January. I'm Currently still in the appeal process. I basically got d'qed for my driving record mostly for moving violations ,but I've cleaned up I haven't received a moving violations in the past 6 yrs . I hate how one thing can effect your chances. Meanwhile , half those moving violations were stupid tickets such not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. I wish there was a system so you can check you appeal status. Ill keep you guys updated
                  I'm sorry to hear that man. The whole process is crazy. I'm on psych review and I have no idea why.


                  Sent from my House Phone!!

                  Comment


                  • I was told anything with driving record or previous drug use is auto psych review. You also have to be careful what you say when your getting evaluated by the psych doc. They try to take something small and turn it into the worst thing .

                    Comment


                    • how long have you been on review?

                      Comment


                      • deleted post
                        Last edited by RamosJacob; 02-03-2016, 01:52 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
                          how long have you been on review?
                          Since December 8th. I have no moving violation, just an open container summons on my record.


                          Sent from my House Phone!!

                          Comment


                          • Boom you hit it I'm 150% sure that's y your on review (Open container).

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
                              Boom you hit it I'm 150% sure that's y your on review (Open container).
                              That should not be a big deal. I paid the fine already


                              Sent from my House Phone!!

                              Comment


                              • Ya I see them calling you back in for a second evaluation

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5987 users online. 346 members and 5641 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X