Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArabAmericanFinest View Post
    Alright so in your situation:
    You are on psych review which is due to your driving history and the arrest. Based on your arrest, they can say you are a bit aggressive and like to handle your problems with your own hand. As far as your driving history they can say you are reckless. Simply because of the arrest and driving history it give them a red flag. It's better to be on psych review than get a proposal disqualification. As far as the psych review, it's either they clear you without you doing anything or send you a proposal disqualification which I hope not. As far as investigation, they want to investigate your pass instead of relying to what you told them. So stay positive, don't give up and don't annoy your investigator. Always be polite when you email them and only do it once in a blue moon. Good luck bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    when do you think i will know?

Comment

• Originally posted by hopeful1233 View Post
      when do you think i will know?
      It depends on them when they come to a conclusion. The psych doctor have to come to a conclusion and then pass it to his/her supervisor and the same goes with your BI. The psych review can last even a year long but hopefully in your case it doesn't take that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArabAmericanFinest View Post
        It depends on them when they come to a conclusion. The psych doctor have to come to a conclusion and then pass it to his/her supervisor and the same goes with your BI. The psych review can last even a year long but hopefully in your case it doesn't take that long.

received and email from a sergeant brill and she says im on investigative review and that the pych eval stops until the investigative review is cleared. she said a panel will convene to review my case. any thoughts?

Comment

received and email from a sergeant brill and she says im on investigative review and that the pych eval stops until the investigative review is cleared. she said a panel will convene to review my case. any thoughts?

I know of one county sheriff's office in the Upper Hudson Valley that will only hire county residents of their county and candidates for deputy sheriff and correction officer positions NOT convicted of any crimes. NYSP was the same way back in the 1970s.

Comment

I understand county. are you saying that im an auto dq?

I believe you're looking at disqualification from their point of view. Trying seeking employment with some of the smaller police agencies.

Comment

• Is there any way to find out the results of Psyc interview? And how long does it usually take?

Comment

• STUPID EX COP. FOR BEING INSECURE LOOK WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS FOOL. SO MANY WOMEN NOW HE HAS TO GET USE TO LIVING WITH A MAN.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/ex...icle-1.2438200

Comment

• Deleted...
                  Last edited by cs333; 11-18-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• i read the argument a few pages back and i'm going to be honest....the nypd has awful operation skills when it comes to psych review. lol

i mean, someone pays $130 dollars for a piece of paper with their jobs on it, probably a new suit, $75 for fingerprints, all that money for parking/gas, and much other stuff. why not do the psych first then let them know asap? lol i mean come on

but remember kids just a job youll find another one. maybe another pd job
                    edit: i was on psych review scared sh**less but i just had to hand in something about my arrest that got dropped. feel bad for the guy few pages back though

Comment

• I received a mini med but I'm still on psych review after i had my 2ND oral interview two months ago any advice on what should I do?

Comment

• Will the fact that I'm 20, and have basically zero credit be a problem? I don't have any student loans nor do I have any debt but I just haven't used a credit card or established line of credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmcm1995 View Post
                          Will the fact that I'm 20, and have basically zero credit be a problem? I don't have any student loans nor do I have any debt but I just haven't used a credit card or established line of credit.
                          You need to be 21 by the date of hire.. if for January academy then Jan 6th..

Comment

• hey everyone, I'm also confused with this process.

I'm meeting with my BI next week and I have my Mini Med tomorrow, I passed my JST and Medical but I was placed on review.

Should I be concerned? my oral was short. She really didn't dig into my life, my B.I. said it could possibly be from needing more information and that there is a lot of candidates ahead of me and they are more focused on getting those candidates through.

My Exam is 3317

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Prospects View Post
                              I received a mini med but I'm still on psych review after i had my 2ND oral interview two months ago any advice on what should I do?
                              Pray

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockyy93 View Post
                                Pray
                                Facts lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6735 users online. 339 members and 6396 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X