Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a cop trolling the psych review forum. pathetic.
    Exam # 6315
    Orientation:
    Medical:
    Agility:
    Written Psych:
    Oral Psych:
    PE:

Waiting impatiently..

Comment

• I KNOW you aren't referring to me.

But if you ARE. Maybe THAT attitude is WHY you are always going to be a window licker...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• I am referring to you. You must be a cop in your mothers basement. Grow up. everyones an adult here.
        Exam # 6315
        Orientation:
        Medical:
        Agility:
        Written Psych:
        Oral Psych:
        PE:

Waiting impatiently..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
          Jay......CCCSD is correct. These forums are here to provide information. None of us know your, or any other poster's, situation. We have no idea why you were DQ'd. NYPD has had these standards forever. Nothing will change because you're not happy with the decision. As far as the NYPD is concerned, you and the other failed candidates are just not people they want to hire. Look at how many threads are listed in this forum for existing exams. NYPD can be as selective as they want using whatever criteria they wish.

Absolutely correct, LT......as we say in corrections; "IT IS WHAT IT IS."

Comment

• Originally posted by jay91 View Post
            I am referring to you. You must be a cop in your mothers basement. Grow up. everyones an adult here.
            Hey dooshbag. GFY. Don't forget your Shine box, you ****ing crybaby wannabe. Johnny Play Cop costumes are on sale. That's about as close as you'll get.

Comment

• Both of you are being pretty immature about this. Jay, just move on or appeal. NYPD isn't changing it's hiring procedures, there are plenty of jobs out there. NYPD has some tough standards but they are looking for a certain type of person, and you didn't meet it. Dont blame yourself, I'm sure another agency would take you.

Comment

• Country I think I found the reason why you have been DQ. You dont know how to read. The 350 pound person that I mention was a EX cop. You to busy always wanting to answer question and dont read correct. READ BRO. CCCSD you need to mind your business. I was taking to JAY. If you a aint going to help the kid out leave him alone. Most of you guys quess and write things without knowing the facts. Im a man of GOD I Still have love for you guys jajjaja....

Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post

How could a 350 lb person go into the NYPD academy to began with?? He would have been medically DQed at the initial medical exam as his weight was NOT proportionate to his height.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEO2010 View Post
                  Country I think I found the reason why you have been DQ. You dont know how to read. The 350 pound person that I mention** was a EX cop. You to busy always wanting to answer question and dont read correct. READ BRO. CCCSD you need to mind your business. I was taking to JAY. If you a aint going to help the kid out leave him alone. Most of you guys quess and write things without knowing the facts. Im a man of GOD I Still have love for you guys jajjaja....

For your information; I have never applied for NYPD so don't go around assuming things you don't know. I been in this business much longer than you been alive which means I know a lot of people in high places including down in NYC that I get information from. Enough said.
                  Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 10-30-2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• LEO,

GFY.

Jesus told me to tell you to stop using his Father as an out.

Since you're not a cop EITHER, STFU.

Pick up your shine box on the way out...

Comment

• Country, since you know a lot of people in high places please tell our GOD thats in the sky to pardon CCCSD for all his dumb comments. He Will understand that CCCSD is ignorant and doesnt mean any harm jajajja. For a person thats been in I dont know what business for as Long as I live, with all the time you spend in this page you seem to be a immature adult. I dont have to be a Cop to analize you. Dont you have something better to do with your life?. With all the connections you say you have I would have been using my time doing something productive for myself insteed of sitting on your but all day in front of a computer for something thats not going to benefit you. Everybodys like to recieve help and info.That is what this forum is about. But when you fart in top of your *** it makes you look like one just like CCCSD. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS.. LOLLL
                      PS. LIKE I HAVE SAID MOST OF YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN GREAT INFORMATION THAT HAS HELPED OTHERS OUT, INCLUDING COUNTRY. KEEP IT THAT WAY...

Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                      For your information; I have never applied for NYPD so don't go around assuming things you don't know. I been in this business much longer than you been alive which means I know a lot of people in high places including down in NYC that I get information from. Enough said.

Comment

• Here's the problem for Jay. I now do some criminal defense in my second career. The only defendants I can actually help are the ones who know that they have committed the charge. The ones who have been falsely arrested by lazy NYPD Detectives always wind up on the short end of the stick. You may not want to believe this, but statistically very, very few people are wrongfully arrested in NYC. And one more rather major point, posters like myself, County and CCCSD have paid our dues and put years into LE. To come here and demand "support" when you have been DQ'd is rather silly.

Comment

• LEO, now why the **** do you have that tag if you're not a cop..., you're just ANOTHER in a long line of dumbasses that think they are special.

Someday, when you have 30 years on, you can talk. UNTIL THEN, you're just another wannabe ****tard with nothing to say and nothing worth listening to.

So go talk to your hat, listen to those golden plates, and figure out how NOT to be the special princess you are.

Comment

• Ja ja ja thats all you have for me? Poor baby. Im nothing worth listening to?. Poor baby. I cant say the same because I enjoyed my night laughing off your response. Well going to sleep now start at 11am. While I will be making that money I know that you will be here adding on your 5000 post with nothing else to do in life. Buddy, you and other guys in this forum have low self esteem. Now I understand why your always in this post (PSYCH) because yall need the help. You think that your superior behind the computer thats why you talk down to People like you daddy did to you, jajaj. Advice, you Will not help yourself if you keep on treating People the way People have treat you. Get some médical help and dont take it out on others. Anybody could sit in front of a computer and write things. You need help. GOD BLESS YOU BUDDY, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND ACOUPLE OF OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM.

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                            LEO, now why the **** do you have that tag if you're not a cop..., you're just ANOTHER in a long line of dumbasses that think they are special.

Someday, when you have 30 years on, you can talk. UNTIL THEN, you're just another wannabe ****tard with nothing to say and nothing worth listening to.

So go talk to your hat, listen to those golden plates, and figure out how NOT to be the special princess you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                              Here's the problem for Jay. I now do some criminal defense in my second career. The only defendants I can actually help are the ones who know that they have committed the charge. The ones who have been falsely arrested by lazy NYPD Detectives always wind up on the short end of the stick. You may not want to believe this, but statistically very, very few people are wrongfully arrested in NYC. And one more rather major point, posters like myself, County and CCCSD have paid our dues and put years into LE. To come here and demand "support" when you have been DQ'd is rather silly.

Well written, LT. You might say it is part of a "grieving process". Especially, when candidates throw literally thousands of dollars in attorney's fees attempting to overturn an adverse hiring determination and lose.

Comment

• Leo.....Please do not talk about self-esteem. Many of the more experienced posters here have all the self-esteem they need to handle the job. Those who post asking questions about procedures and possibilities deserve the assistance that they ask for. Those who come here to cry about how the poorly run NYPD selection process just lost the best get the answers they deserve and usually are the posters with low self-esteem..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12338 users online. 554 members and 11784 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X