Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Psych DQ or on NYPD psych review info and help..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country, since you know a lot of people in high places please tell our GOD thats in the sky to pardon CCCSD for all his dumb comments. He Will understand that CCCSD is ignorant and doesnt mean any harm jajajja. For a person thats been in I dont know what business for as Long as I live, with all the time you spend in this page you seem to be a immature adult. I dont have to be a Cop to analize you. Dont you have something better to do with your life?. With all the connections you say you have I would have been using my time doing something productive for myself insteed of sitting on your but all day in front of a computer for something thats not going to benefit you. Everybodys like to recieve help and info.That is what this forum is about. But when you fart in top of your *** it makes you look like one just like CCCSD. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS.. LOLLL
    PS. LIKE I HAVE SAID MOST OF YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN GREAT INFORMATION THAT HAS HELPED OTHERS OUT, INCLUDING COUNTRY. KEEP IT THAT WAY...

Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
    For your information; I have never applied for NYPD so don't go around assuming things you don't know. I been in this business much longer than you been alive which means I know a lot of people in high places including down in NYC that I get information from. Enough said.

Comment

• Here's the problem for Jay. I now do some criminal defense in my second career. The only defendants I can actually help are the ones who know that they have committed the charge. The ones who have been falsely arrested by lazy NYPD Detectives always wind up on the short end of the stick. You may not want to believe this, but statistically very, very few people are wrongfully arrested in NYC. And one more rather major point, posters like myself, County and CCCSD have paid our dues and put years into LE. To come here and demand "support" when you have been DQ'd is rather silly.

Comment

• LEO, now why the **** do you have that tag if you're not a cop..., you're just ANOTHER in a long line of dumbasses that think they are special.

Someday, when you have 30 years on, you can talk. UNTIL THEN, you're just another wannabe ****tard with nothing to say and nothing worth listening to.

So go talk to your hat, listen to those golden plates, and figure out how NOT to be the special princess you are.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Ja ja ja thats all you have for me? Poor baby. Im nothing worth listening to?. Poor baby. I cant say the same because I enjoyed my night laughing off your response. Well going to sleep now start at 11am. While I will be making that money I know that you will be here adding on your 5000 post with nothing else to do in life. Buddy, you and other guys in this forum have low self esteem. Now I understand why your always in this post (PSYCH) because yall need the help. You think that your superior behind the computer thats why you talk down to People like you daddy did to you, jajaj. Advice, you Will not help yourself if you keep on treating People the way People have treat you. Get some médical help and dont take it out on others. Anybody could sit in front of a computer and write things. You need help. GOD BLESS YOU BUDDY, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND ACOUPLE OF OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM.

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          LEO, now why the **** do you have that tag if you're not a cop..., you're just ANOTHER in a long line of dumbasses that think they are special.

Someday, when you have 30 years on, you can talk. UNTIL THEN, you're just another wannabe ****tard with nothing to say and nothing worth listening to.

So go talk to your hat, listen to those golden plates, and figure out how NOT to be the special princess you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
            Here's the problem for Jay. I now do some criminal defense in my second career. The only defendants I can actually help are the ones who know that they have committed the charge. The ones who have been falsely arrested by lazy NYPD Detectives always wind up on the short end of the stick. You may not want to believe this, but statistically very, very few people are wrongfully arrested in NYC. And one more rather major point, posters like myself, County and CCCSD have paid our dues and put years into LE. To come here and demand "support" when you have been DQ'd is rather silly.

Well written, LT. You might say it is part of a "grieving process". Especially, when candidates throw literally thousands of dollars in attorney's fees attempting to overturn an adverse hiring determination and lose.

Comment

• Leo.....Please do not talk about self-esteem. Many of the more experienced posters here have all the self-esteem they need to handle the job. Those who post asking questions about procedures and possibilities deserve the assistance that they ask for. Those who come here to cry about how the poorly run NYPD selection process just lost the best get the answers they deserve and usually are the posters with low self-esteem..

Comment

• YES SIR, whatever you say lolllll. If you look at my last post you will see that I was defending a person in need that had questions about procedures and possibilities, from a a low self esteem creep that was treating him wrong. Doble check bro, you will see that im on your side and I do agree with you. Next time you want to be somebodys lawyer doble check before making a *** out of yourself. God bless...

Ps. Just got out of work. Give me time to rest and I will respond to all 9 text that I recieved today. Seven cheared me for putting people in there place and for those two who insulted me im like heavy d, I got nothing but love for you baby. Lolll

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                Leo.....Please do not talk about self-esteem. Many of the more experienced posters here have all the self-esteem they need to handle the job. Those who post asking questions about procedures and possibilities deserve the assistance that they ask for. Those who come here to cry about how the poorly run NYPD selection process just lost the best get the answers they deserve and usually are the posters with low self-esteem..

Comment

• You wrote to "support" a poster who has no claim on our support. I know what I read. And too bad if you don't like CCCSD, he may be rough around the edges but is on point. If you can't take this heat, how are you going to respond to the real thing in the street? Don't you realize that perhaps the NYPD screening process weeds out such candidates?

Comment

• Originally posted by LEO2010 View Post
                    YES SIR, whatever you say lolllll. If you look at my last post you will see that I was defending a person in need that had questions about procedures and possibilities, from a a low self esteem creep that was treating him wrong. Doble check bro, you will see that im on your side and I do agree with you. Next time you want to be somebodys lawyer doble check before making a *** out of yourself. God bless...

Ps. Just got out of work. Give me time to rest and I will respond to all 9 text that I recieved today. Seven cheared me for putting people in there place and for those two who insulted me im like heavy d, I got nothing but love for you baby. Lolll
                    WTF is a "doble?"

You are so off base its not even funny anymore, it's actually sad to see you posting that people texted you...
                    If that's what you think is support for your dooshbag posts, you just made Jesus scream in frustration.

GFY kid. Grow up.

Comment

• My psych dr is requesting documents when I went to a session 3 years ago. I called the place I went too and they're telling me they can't get the records for up to a month. It's due the 10th. And I don't know what to do. Please anybody help me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMENlanguage80 View Post
                        My psych dr is requesting documents when I went to a session 3 years ago. I called the place I went too and they're telling me they can't get the records for up to a month. It's due the 10th. And I don't know what to do. Please anybody help me out.
                        Have the medical office send your psych an official note stating exactly that signed by the office manager.

If they cannot send it for a month and they tell the psych doctor this.. What else can you do?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Did you try the Medical Society or whatever the state calls it? All records should be in storage.

Comment

• Wondering what the most tactful way to handle this is:

Had my psych a little over two weeks ago and the psychologist requested some old medical paperwork and put me on review for two weeks, which was up on Wednesday, since I sent the paperwork as requested, that it would be cleared at that time.

I tried calling scheduling to set up my mini med but he said i was on psych review and should contact the psych department, which is how i found out I'm still on review past that two week timeframe. Even if only by a couple of days.

Is this common that it doesn't get instantly cleared when the doctor requests additional paperwork? Should I try to contact him/my BI/psych or just sit it out?

Last edited by rmpee; 11-07-2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmpee View Post
                              Wondering what the most tactful way to handle this is:

Had my psych a little over two weeks ago and the psychologist requested some old medical paperwork and put me on review for two weeks, which was up on Wednesday, since I sent the paperwork as requested, that it would be cleared at that time.

I tried calling scheduling to set up my mini med but he said i was on psych review and should contact the psych department, which is how i found out I'm still on review past that two week timeframe. Even if only by a couple of days.

Is this common that it doesn't get instantly cleared when the doctor requests additional paperwork? Should I try to contact him/my BI/psych or just sit it out?

You need to "go with the flow". In other words, you're on their schedule to contact you NOT yours. Patience is a key word.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountyCorrectionOfficer View Post
                                You need to "go with the flow". In other words, you're on their schedule to contact you NOT yours. Patience is a key word.
                                Yeah that's pretty much been the motto I've taken through the whole process. Maybe since the next academy is so close I'd hate to miss it because I "wasn't on top of it", so to speak.

Hard to sit on the sidelines but that's all I can do in this situation I suppose. Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6571 users online. 387 members and 6184 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X