300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick NYPD test question

I am currently preparing to take the exam. I have a quick question regarding scoring. Say I took the test Tuesday and got an 85 and a person takes the test next month and gets a 90. Will the person receiving the 90 get called before I do taking it Tuesday? I am asking because I want to know if it's worth it to prepare for another month or take it almost prepared so I will be higher than next months test takers. Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Player91389 View Post
    I am currently preparing to take the exam. I have a quick question regarding scoring. Say I took the test Tuesday and got an 85 and a person takes the test next month and gets a 90. Will the person receiving the 90 get called before I do taking it Tuesday? I am asking because I want to know if it's worth it to prepare for another month or take it almost prepared so I will be higher than next months test takers. Thanks for the help.
    No it goes by ur exam number and exam number so they would take ur 85 first because ur exam is before
    NYPD EXAM 1305
    LIST #1***
    I GOT THE CALL July 5, 2014 @2:10

Comment

If they get a 90 after you take the exam and they are on the same exam as you, they will get called before you. Look at the filing period for the exam because my exam ran from January 2011 to beginning of March 2011 (I think). So if I took it January 1 and someone took it later and got a higher score, they will be called first, because we were on the same exam.
      Exam: 1313/XX
      APD 5: Done
      Medical: Done
      Social Media: Done
      Written Psych: Done
      Oral Psych: Done - PASSED!
      Met with BI: Done
      JST: Done
      Mini-medical: Done

January 2014 here I come!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5223 users online. 277 members and 4946 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X